Theology Club: What ACTS 9:6 and 17 and 18 !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and SAUL was BAPTIZO/PLACED /GIVEN to different kinds of BAPTISMS !!

#1 , Saul was the PROTOS / FIRST to have the person of the Hol;y Spirit in Acts 9:6 , when Saul said " Lord what will thou have me do " .

#2 , 1 Cor 12:3 , where it says " no one is able to say Lord Jesus , EXCEPT by Holy Spirit ".

#3 Since Saul is saved by Grace in Acts 9:6 , Saul is BAPTIZO/PLACED into the Body of Christ by 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#4 , I Tim 1:15 and 16 , prove that Saul was the FIRST/PROTOS saved and was a Pattern for all that are going to be saved after him , in verse 16 !!

#5 , As to Acts 9:17 , please notice that the Greek Article " THE " is not used in the Greek Text , and is written as " so that you might recover sight and might be FULL of Holy Spirit !!

This Baptism doe not include WATER in the Text , nor will anyone find one .

This Baptism in verse 17 and 18 and when the Greek article IS NOT USED is is talking about the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT !!

When the Greek Article " THE " is used , it is speaking about the PERSON of the Holy Spirit .

Robert C Brock and Bullinger have written books and booklets on this subject !!

Just look at any Greek grammer book from DANA and MANTEY and see what the ARTICLE MEANS !!

There are many verses to draw from , Like John 7:39 that prove what I have written !!

dan p

Paulos

Paul was water baptized by Ananias (Acts 9:18, Acts 22:16), and Paul clearly stated that he water baptized others (1 Corinthians 1:14-16), so yes, Paul did BAPTIZE, although he did not baptize many because preaching was his primary calling (1 Cor 1:17).

DAN P

Paul was water baptized by Ananias (Acts 9:18, Acts 22:16), and Paul clearly stated that he water baptized others (1 Corinthians 1:14-16), so yes, Paul did BAPTIZE, although he did not baptize many because preaching was his primary calling (1 Cor 1:17).

Hi , and I just wrote an OP on Acts 9:17 and 18 showing why it is not water !!

The Greek word for WATER is HYDOR , and do you see it is 1 Cor 1 :14-17 ??

The word WATER/HYDOR is used in Matt 3:11 and in Acts 10:47 and we have no debate ??

dan p