ECT WHAT ACTS 2 PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE IN JOHN 10:16 !!

turbosixx

You missed it.

Christ was talking about those of Israel there in the land of the Jews that were already His in their belief in the Law and the Prophets and...of those of Israel that were scatterred but that also were His in their belief in the Law and the Prophets (other sheep not of this fold).

The Gentiles were then without hope and without God in the world...duh..uh.

You missed it...as usual.

Here's my problem. Is this not two different groups brought into one under one shepherd? Those under a shepherd are sheep.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Interplanner

Here's my problem. Is this not two different groups brought into one under one shepherd? Those under a shepherd are sheep.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Danoh is 2P2P and daren't think that Eph 2B-3A is about non-Jews. 2P2Ps have many phantom beliefs like this but don't always use them, because sometimes it is just too ridiculous.

DAN P

I agree. The present tense is the flock he has before his D,B&R which is the Jews. The future tense will be the new flock of both Jews and Gentiles which is the church.

I agree, context is everything. Matt. 25 is talking about the final judgement, look where these separated sheep and goats are going in verse 46.

As far as the hear, I agree with you again but it’s those who hear and believe the gospel. How are people added to the body of Christ but by hearing and believing? And the body of Christ is made up of the two flocks, Jews and Gentiles.
Eph. 3:6 to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,

Hi and you are almost there and the final Judgment is the Great White Throne Judgment in Rev20:11 and then their the Dispensation of the Fulness of Time in Eph 1:10 for those SCEptics who refuse to see the Greek word OIKONOMIA/DISPENSATION is in the bible !!

dan p