What About Those In Non-Christian Lands Who Have Never Heard The Gospel?

ttruscott

All men are unforgivable.
Hence, MERCY.
Mark 3:28–30: "Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven for their sins and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit can never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin—for they had said, "He has an unclean spirit."" This tells me there is a difference between those damned and those who are forgiven which makes the damned unforgivable.

This division of evil on earth I also find in John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. because of the word already...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[God's omniscience] is infallible...

T = You answer the phone tomorrow at 9:00 am tomorrow morning.

1. Yesterday, God infallibly believed T. [Supposition of infallible foreknowledge]
2. If E occurred in the past, it is now-necessary that E occurred then. [Principle of the Necessity of the Past]
3. It is now-necessary that yesterday God believed T. [1, 2]
4. Necessarily, if yesterday God believed T, then T. [Definition of “infallibility”]
5. If p is now-necessary, and necessarily (p → q), then q is now-necessary. [Transfer of Necessity Principle]
6. So it is now-necessary that T. [3,4,5]
7. If it is now-necessary that T, then you cannot do otherwise than answer the telephone tomorrow at 9 am. [Definition of “necessary”]
8. Therefore, you cannot do otherwise than answer the telephone tomorrow at 9 am. [6, 7]
9. If you cannot do otherwise when you do an act, you do not act freely. [Principle of Alternate Possibilities]
10. Therefore, when you answer the telephone tomorrow at 9 am, you will not do it freely. [8, 9]

Infallible foreknowledge necessarily implies no free will.

Your theology is self-contradictory, and thus, false.

ttruscott

10. Therefore, when you answer the telephone tomorrow at 9 am, you will not do it freely. [8, 9]
When I say that our lives are predetermined I believe that covers answering the phone tomorrow or not, therefore I agree with your rather sophisticated syllogism.

When I contend for our free will, I suggest it was during the time before any sin had yet occurred and will occur again after the perfection of the saints when GOD's predetermination of our lives has ended. No sinner has a free will but is enslaved by the addictive power of evil. The holy and elect angels retrained the free will with which they were created as they have never sinned and never will. Every person born a human is enslaved to sin proving that they had made a choice sometime earlier to become evil because GOD who is light, love and goodness, cannot create that which is dark, hating and evil. All the pagans contend that god is good and evil and does both good and evil...only YHWH is not evil, hates all evil and will never do evil nor create that which is evil, enslaved to sin and unable to choose to love.

GOD created us in HIS image to be HIS bride which is the culmination of the whole of HIS work with us. A true marriage based upon a true reciprocal love cannot be forced upon anyone. GOD is not a Borg to be satisfied with a Stepford wife. Therefore it is evident that GOD created those able to become HIS future Bride with a free will and then wooed them to choose to become HIS Bride.

By their free will some chose
1. to be fully committed to being holy by accepting HIM as their GOD and Saviour, or
2. fully committed to being against HIM thus becoming the unforgivable Satanic doomed to hell which they scorned as a lie, or
3. by choosing to put their faith in HIM a their GOD and Saviour being given HIS promise of redemption and a life as HIS future Bride in a heavenly marriage, but who rejected HIS call to holiness and rebelled against HIS desire to condemn the Satanic to hell and so became the forgivable sinners, the sheep gone astray into sin who must live with the satanic to learn the reason for holness to become again worthy to be HIS Bride.

So, while in our sins we have no free will, before we chose to rebel against HIS call to be holy and after HE has fully sanctified us unto full holiness, we did and will again have a free will. The sinless have a free will, the sinful do not.