Were there members of BLM in the Capitol building when protestor shot?

Gary K

Banned
Yes, in fact there was. In fact one of them took video footage of the shooting. Now just what was a BLM leader doing in the Capitol building? CNN "forgot" to ask him why he was there when they interviewed him. T^hink there were a bunch of them there to start the invasion of it? It sounds just like them. Dress up like Trump supporters and get the dumb ones to go along with them.

A message to BLM. Be sure your sins will find you out. Nothing that is hidden will not be made apparent. You just can't hide.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Check out film footage beginning at 51:00. It lasts for 3 minutes. Also, please record it because Twitter and YouTube are going to delete it.

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
Jefferson, the film footage beginning at 51:00 has been playing on multiple news outlets. They aren’t going anywhere.
Also, who is this imbecile?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I notice you did not comment on the cop gleefully directing the crowd through the barriers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jefferson, the film footage beginning at 51:00 has been playing on multiple news outlets. They aren’t going anywhere.
Also, who is this imbecile?
Never mind who the imbecile on the video is.

Who are you, imbecile?

The Berean

Another article about John Sullivan who calls himself an "activist".

Gary K

Banned
Check out film footage beginning at 51:00. It lasts for 3 minutes. Also, please record it because Twitter and YouTube are going to delete it.

Interesting video, Jefferson. I had other things to do so didn't watch it until now.

The host over emotes so much he looks/sounds like a loon, but he made some very important points. His points reminded me of the EO Trump signed into law at the beginning of his administration. That EO declared a state of emergency and gave him the power to seize all the financial resources of those involved in child sex trafficking, corruption, those involved with treason with foreign nations, etc... and prosecute them for their crimes.

That state of emergency has never been lifted. And we now have a CCP agent who has supposedly been elected to the presidency. And thousands of people have been brought into public notice by all their support of the election fraud.

It's very apparent that the swamp has not forgotten that EO and that is exactly why they are screaming for Trump to be impeached or thrown out using the 25th amendment. They should be celebrating their victory, but they are too scared to celebrate and are attacking Trump in every possible way.

Like I said, very interesting video.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I agree with you that the host does emote looking like a loon. But he's being himself and I've learned to love him for it.