Were The Nazis Left Wing?

God's Truth

Whatever differences they may or may not have had didn't stop a landslide majority of American Jews from supporting Obama's presidency, nor did it stop Israel from thanking Obama for his support after 8 years of his presidency. That being the case, can it be said that Obama "supported" Israel? Yes, I think that can be said.

So you don't care or go by what OBAMA says?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You are fake news. Now are you going to go by what Obama says or not.

How is it fake news that 70+ percent of the American Jewish community--a landslide margin--supported Obama throughout his presidency? And how is it fake news that Israel expressed gratitude to Obama for his administration's support?

God's Truth

How is it fake news that 70+ percent of the American Jewish community--a landslide margin--supported Obama throughout his presidency? And how is it fake news that Israel expressed gratitude to Obama for his administration's support?

Google puts all fake news on their first few pages and more, and even hides what you are looking for.

Now again, are you going to go by what Obama says, or what some fake article says?

Do you have a brain and a conscience?

Do you understand what makes Israel a Jewish State?

Do you understand how Obama goes against that and why he goes against it?

Arthur Brain

Is this hate to you:

“I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m anti-Termite.”
–Oct. 16, 2018, tweet from Louis Farrakhan (@LouisFarrakhan).

“Pedophilia and sexual perversion institutionalized in Hollywood and the entertainment industries can be traced to Talmudic principles and Jewish influence. Not Jewish influence, Satanic influence under the name of Jew.”
–Louis Farrakhan, Saviours’ Day speech, Chicago, Feb. 17, 2019

I was referring to Obama, not Farrakhan. What makes you think that Obama endorses his views?