Welcome to TheologyOnline

JonM

Hey y'all. :wave:

I'm Jon. Roman Catholic with Quakerly leanings. Grew up in Cajun LA. Live in Austin TX with my spouse, stepdaughter, 5 dogs and 1 cat. Interpreter for the Deaf, frustrated writer, love working out and reading.

I was lucky enough to study scripture, philosophy and theology in seminary for 2 yrs. It wasn't enough to scratch the surface, of course, but it was enough to get me hooked, and into studying myself.

Glad to be hear and can't wait to learn the ropes.

Cracked

I'm Jon. Roman Catholic with Quakerly leanings. Grew up in Cajun LA. Live in Austin TX with my spouse, stepdaughter, 5 dogs and 1 cat. Interpreter for the Deaf, frustrated writer, love working out and reading.

I was lucky enough to study scripture, philosophy and theology in seminary for 2 yrs. It wasn't enough to scratch the surface, of course, but it was enough to get me hooked, and into studying myself.

Quakerism is something we lack here on these forums. I have been thinking about joining the Friends for some time now...
Welcome!

C

cattyfan

Welcome to TOL :)

happy sam

Hey everyone, i am a new member, i am 15 and a gay man and i live in england, I dont believe in any religion either but i am a very happy and fulfilled person at the moment

JonM

Quakerism is something we lack here on these forums. I have been thinking about joining the Friends for some time now...
Welcome!

Go for it, Cracked. You'll be amazed, I betcha.

I still go to Mass, usual to the Vigil on Saturday, and sometimes drop by Quaker Meeting on Sunday a.m. We have a great group here in Austin.

Gozilla

Hello I'm new here I'm looking fwd to talking to you all. I have never been on a debate site but is listen to Bod Enyart and other talk show hosts.

Last edited:

Sonrise

Not really new either...just never posted on a regular basis. I love debate but have to keep a watch from crossing over into a "know it all" mindset. That flesh we have is so tricky...and then I could get "nasty"....so am now asking a big FORGIVE ME if I should happen to do this...give me a good smack on my religious head.

The Graphite

Not really new either...just never posted on a regular basis. I love debate but have to keep a watch from crossing over into a "know it all" mindset. That flesh we have is so tricky...and then I could get "nasty"....so am now asking a big FORGIVE ME if I should happen to do this...give me a good smack on my religious head.

*thwap* :dizzy::Clete:

Oop, sorry... Just practicing. :angel:

kathymm

Kathymm...."newbie trying to navigate the site"

Kathymm...."newbie trying to navigate the site"

This is my first post....I'm interested in discussion of all aspects of all the sciences of the human being along with other earthlings - from the beginning of time, to theories of the future.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is my first post....I'm interested in discussion of all aspects of all the sciences of the human being along with other earthlings - from the beginning of time, to theories of the future.
Welcome to TheologyOnline. :up:

Ps82

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you new guys and girls. I like it here ... just haven't figured out why everyone doesn't think just like me. Hope we will get to discuss a few super-natural things.