Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankYouJesus

Hi Stormy :) .. they tell liberals they are going to Hell... lol.. as long as your not a Muslim.. *joking*

there is one in here, think Jesus is not God or the son.. thats all :(

Annabel Lee

Stormy said:
Hi :wazzup:

This place has some cute smilies. Is it fun here? :sheep:

Are they tolerant of Catholics? Is there a limit on how many times a day we can tell people they are going to hell? Will they tell me that I'm going to hell? :granite:

I'm not sure how tolerant they are to Catholics yet. Anyone else know?

Hello Stormy! :wave:

ThankYouJesus

Big Mouth Nana said:
If they did, you would go bald before you got it, then it would cost you a fortune in blessings to purchase it.

:troll: :ninjassy: <--- they have marge and the french bread :rotfl:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Stormy said:
Hi :wazzup:

This place has some cute smilies. Is it fun here? :sheep:
It's fun if you hold to the Biblical view that rebuking people for the sin in their lives (including the sin of doctrinal error) is a godly attitude to have. It's also fun if you appreciate people pointing out the errors in your own life so you can grow.

Are they tolerant of Catholics?
Catholics are allowed to proselytize as much as they want. But non Catholics are also allowed to refer to Catholics as heretics.

Is there a limit on how many times a day we can tell people they are going to hell?
Nope. As long as you are not hijacking someone else's thread and altering the topic then there is no problem.

Will they tell me that I'm going to hell? :granite:
That is a distinct possibility.

Annabel Lee

Jefferson said:
It's fun if you hold to the Biblical view that rebuking people for the sin in their lives (including the sin of doctrinal error) is a godly attitude to have. It's also fun if you appreciate people pointing out the errors in your own life so you can grow.

Catholics are allowed to proselytize as much as they want. But non Catholics are also allowed to refer to Catholics as heretics.

Nope. As long as you are not hijacking someone else's thread and altering the topic then there is no problem.

Well Stormy, I guess your question has been answered.

Jefferson, since a non-Catholic is allowed to call a Catholic a heretic, is a Catholic permitted to call a non-Catholic a heretic?
Not that I would ever sink that low, but information is always good...don't you think?

Evee

Annabel Lee said:
I feel like if I say the wrong thing, someone will bite my head off. :(

It's scary here, Evee..don't leave me!! lol

But they have cute little doggies so maybe all is not lost. :dog:
Ok yes I will be here.
I am a little nervous too I just deleted a post felt I should.
:zoomin: Here jump on the back of my Harley and lets get the hay outta here...lol
That is a Harley isn't it?

Stormy

Annabel Lee said:
Well Stormy, I guess your question has been answered.

Jefferson, since a non-Catholic is allowed to call a Catholic a heretic, is a Catholic permitted to call a non-Catholic a heretic?
Not that I would ever sink that low, but information is always good...don't you think?

I would rather pass on the name calling. But I do think I will take a trip out to the floor to see how many eggs get thrown at me. lol :wave:

Big Mouth Nana

Jefferson said:

WOW, I don't know if I can get used to this after being on a "tolerate all" religions forum, and can't say that they are going to hell, lol. My "big mouth" may go crazy :help:

Evee

Annabel Lee said:
I'm not sure how tolerant they are to Catholics yet. Anyone else know?

Hello Stormy! :wave:
Not very at all! :car: lets go!
Having fun with the smilies.

Annabel Lee

Evee said:
Ok yes I will be here.
I am a little nervous too I just deleted a post felt I should.
:zoomin: Here jump on the back of my Harley and lets get the hay outta here...lol
That is a Harley isn't it?

It looks like one of those Japanese bikes but we can pretend it's a Harley! :p

"Born to be wild...."

ThankYouJesus

Stormy said:
I would rather pass on the name calling. But I do think I will take a trip out to the floor to see how many eggs get thrown at me. lol :wave:

there are plenty of threads you will agree on.. I spoke with a Muslim most of the day yesterday.. we agreed to disagree and moved on.. he was :kookoo: :D

that is power of the smilies for ya :cloud9:

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
WOW, I don't know if I can get used to this after being on a "tolerate all" religions forum, and can't say that they are going to hell, lol. My "big mouth" may go crazy :help:
I have been reading a lot and I believe they really enjoy you telling someone they are going to hell.
Especially if you are a homosexual, but then some say a sin is a sin.
I believe there is degrees of sin. :p

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
What if we get confused when we go back to CF, and tell someone that they are going to hell, LOL!!!!!!
Or even worse call them a HOMO!!!!! :readthis:

Evee

Annabel Lee said:
It looks like one of those Japanese bikes but we can pretend it's a Harley! :p

"Born to be wild...."
Reckon it is a Honda?...lol
Harleys seem to have more sex appeal.
I mean the people that ride them. :chuckle:
Oh well I will stick with my van.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Annabel Lee said:
Yes.
Not that I would ever sink that low,...
Why do you think it is "sinking low" to warn someone that you think they are on their way to Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.