Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaDan

DEVO said:
What in the heck is that?

Is it a Christian forum or some sort of fantasy game? :confused:

There are definitely some . . . questionable . . . aesthetic choices being made . . . .

ThankYouJesus

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hi ThankYouJesus. I don't like it. My sis said that it reminded her of Robin Hood and His merry men...and women lol. It's a little to fantasy for me. I believe in dealing in reality myself :doh:

even got tin man in there.. i dun like too much :dunce:

Big Mouth Nana

DEVO said:
What in the heck is that?

Is it a Christian forum or some sort of fantasy game? :confused:
It's a fantasy site, lol. We have fake pets, fake characters, fake armor etc. Are the Christians real? Stay tuned for the next exciting drama, Will CF Produce A Fake Jesus....just kidding :rotfl:

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hey Evee, have you seen CF's new top border yet?? It reminds me off the fairy story characters from the movie Shrek, lol. It's still not up and running, but the homepage is there.
No haven't seen yet they have so much frills makes the board go slow..Don't you think?
I think I will go look. :alien: Hehe

Evee

CaDan said:
Annabel Lee!

Who's up for ice cream? It is yummy and delicious!
I went to that dreadful wicked walmart today. Went in the back*MCdonalds* for a chocolate shake they did not sell ice cream.
I was looking forward to a shake.
I don't eat meat but I love ice cream shakes. :thumb:

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
No haven't seen yet they have so much frills makes the board go slow..Don't you think?
I think I will go look. :alien: Hehe
Yeah, it does go slow. I think that Erwin is just trying to make it more interesting for the posters, but when you are in debates with people, you could care less about all of the fancy fantasy fal-der-al. Gee, try saying that 3 times real fast, lol. This site is fast, and suits me just fine as far as forums go....if I ever get out of Welcome Christian.com members, lol. I wonder how many posts you have to have to get rid of this "June Cleaver" avatar? I do miss my frog on CF.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Yeah, it does go slow. I think that Erwin is just trying to make it more interesting for the posters, but when you are in debates with people, you could care less about all of the fancy fantasy fal-der-al. Gee, try saying that 3 times real fast, lol. This site is fast, and suits me just fine as far as forums go....if I ever get out of Welcome Christian.com members, lol. I wonder how many posts you have to have to get rid of this "June Cleaver" avatar? I do miss my frog on CF.
Hmm I kinda like the avatar but your frog was cute.
I did see that and it looks like mother goose.
I know Erwin is trying.... but most are grown ups there.
I finally dressed my silly doll so I could use some blessings.
I could have gave them away but they would have bought a silly doll like I did.
I will post at christian forums but this is not quite so stringent.
The word they use here *Homo* makes me cringe though....lol :help:

Evee

I really can't complain much about CF though because they have furnished me with hours of fun and entertainment. :D :cloud9: I do like smilies..:Cloud9: is my fav. here.

ThankYouJesus

hey there seems to be over 1000 lookers online at cf.. poor people cannot get in.. probably staring at the characters wishing to go dress the dolls.. lol..

Annabel Lee

Evee said:
I really can't complain much about CF though because they have furnished me with hours of fun and entertainment. :D :cloud9: I do like smilies..:Cloud9: is my fav. here.

Despite the problems I've had with the CF, it's still the best large Christian messageboard around.

Annabel Lee

ThankYouJesus said:
hey there seems to be over 1000 lookers online at cf.. poor people cannot get in.. probably staring at the characters wishing to go dress the dolls.. lol..

First thing I do when I get back in there is dump the dollie. I swore when they came up with those things I wouldn't get one BUT..they had a Klingon bat'leth and Klingon boots and I just couldn't resist!!

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Hmm I kinda like the avatar but your frog was cute.
I did see that and it looks like mother goose.
I know Erwin is trying.... but most are grown ups there.
I finally dressed my silly doll so I could use some blessings.
I could have gave them away but they would have bought a silly doll like I did.
I will post at christian forums but this is not quite so stringent.
The word they use here *Homo* makes me cringe though....lol :help:
I got rid of June Cleaver and chose this heart flag. I still miss my froggy...WHAAA!!! When I first got my doll, there weren't any clothes left that matched. I looked like a Salvation Army reject lol. I finally got a matching outfit after 2 months. What was embarrassing, that site is so slow, that when my doll would load, I would be standing there in my underwear for a few minutes. I was wondering if anyone else could see that, rofl. What's the "Homo" thing? I must have missed that one.

ThankYouJesus

Annabel Lee said:
First thing I do when I get back in there is dump the dollie. I swore when they came up with those things I wouldn't get one BUT..they had a Klingon bat'leth and Klingon boots and I just couldn't resist!!

lol.. yup had one myself.. you always seem so nice in there :).. and love your orange hair with the big hat.. there are sooo many nice people, usually I go into the prayer thread.. GT is the worse.. too many threads with no answers seem to go on and on..

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
Despite the problems I've had with the CF, it's still the best large Christian messageboard around.
I agree Annabel. Plus I have made some good friends in the 3 years of being there. This site is okay also for another one to post on. I'm sure that I will come back here after CF is back up.

Annabel Lee

ThankYouJesus said:
lol.. yup had one myself.. you always seem so nice in there :).. and love your orange hair with the big hat.. there are sooo many nice people, usually I go into the prayer thread.. GT is the worse.. too many threads with no answers seem to go on and on..
Hi there. :wave:

GT is awful though I post there once in a while. It sucks you in like a bad habit! LOL

Evee

They Blatantly come right out and talk about Gays they call them Homo's. I don't know where to laugh or cry. :cry: :banana:
Heck I guess I can cry and dance what the heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.