Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Hi there thanks for going into the details.
I never or seldom post in eschatology because I know so little on that subject.
Anyway I appreciate you taking the time to explain.
This rapture thing I am not sure of it makes me :dizzy:
Well don't ask a certain person on here, or they will have you even more :dizzy: If you don't swallow their strange doctrine, they will end up telling you that you are "bible illiterate" if you don't believe in pre-rapture. Loved the "lengthly profile" from her though. Did you ask to know her life story :confused: That's the way that her posts were in Eschatology, but at least this was in English, somewhat interesting, and not in big bold black letters. Ah yes, there is a God!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just a quick note for you that are new to TOL...

- Most folks hang out here on the active threads page. That way you can stay up to date on everything going on at TOL.

- Also there is a BIG LIST that can give you info on our most active members etc.

- Every few months we have a Battle Royale which is a moderated debate between two TOL members. We have had some REALLY good ones. Make sure to check out BR VII, BRIX and BRX.

- TOL has three different "looks" or "skins" you can choose from. TOL Standard (fancy but slower), TOL LITE (faster but less cool looking) and TOL TEXT ONLY (Super fast but plain). Each look can be selected at the bottom of any TOL page - try them out!

Evee

I love debates anything to do with a good argument.
I am a weak debater on Christian Forums,
I have fun doing it though.
I hate when some take it as a personal attack though.
It never is with me but I wind up apologizing in a pm....Sometimes. :loser:

Evee

Depends on how much they cry, it is usually a christian that is why I apologize.
Atheist never take it personal most of the time.

Annabel Lee

Evee said:
I like Christian forums but everyone is always wanting a new forum.
I want a marriage forum, a divorce forum, under 30 forum, and over 40 forum a form for over 50 a senior citizens forum an over 80 forum etc etc.
You get what I mean and Erwin is so nice and accomodating he says yes most of the time, need to down size if you ask me.
It is to hard to keep up with posts.

Evee! :wave:

Annabel Lee

The Berean said:
Annabel, you joined TOL on June 6th, 2003 and this is your first post? :think:

That is the weird part, I could have sworn that I had at least a few posts. But apparently not.
I think I probably joined, read a bit and then lost track of the site.

The Berean

Annabel Lee said:
That is the weird part, I could have sworn that I had at least a few posts. But apparently not.
A few month ago Knight pruned a lot of old threads so if you haven'y posted in a while your old posts were lost and your post count went to zero. Welcome back, anyway! :wave2:

Annabel Lee

The Berean said:
A few month ago Knight pruned a lot of old threads so if you haven'y posted in a while your old posts were lost and your post count went to zero. Welcome back, anyway! :wave1:

Thank you for the welcome, Berean! :)

Evee

Annabel Lee said:
Hi there Annabel good to see you.:crackup:
I had posted maybe a hundred post but they just disappeared.
I figured it was no biggie.
I thought maybe a crash or something.

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
Evee! :wave:
Hey Evee, have you seen CF's new top border yet?? It reminds me off the fairy story characters from the movie Shrek, lol. It's still not up and running, but the homepage is there.

ThankYouJesus

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hey Evee, have you seen CF's new top border yet?? It reminds me off the fairy story characters from the movie Shrek, lol. It's still not up and running, but the homepage is there.
lol.. just went there.. looks like a wierd storybook.. like ahhhh .. hmmm thinking..

Big Mouth Nana

ThankYouJesus said:
lol.. just went there.. looks like a wierd storybook.. like ahhhh .. hmmm thinking..
Hi ThankYouJesus. I don't like it. My sis said that it reminded her of Robin Hood and His merry men...and women lol. It's a little to fantasy for me. I believe in dealing in reality myself :doh:

Annabel Lee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Hi ThankYouJesus. I don't like it. My sis said that it reminded her of Robin Hood and His merry men...and women lol. It's a little to fantasy for me. I believe in dealing in reality myself :doh:

I think it's a bit too childish looking. Someone that is seriously looking for a Christian website could very well pass over this site thinking it was geared towards youngsters.

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
ThankYouJesus said:
What in the heck is that?

Is it a Christian forum or some sort of fantasy game? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.