Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Big Mouth Nana said:
You sound like another, or the same "laqach" person from CF that no one could understand their posts :kookoo: What's the matter, don't know how to speak English??? It's called R-A-P-T-U-R-E.....even though I don't believe in one :chuckle: secondcomingisnext, if you want to get technical? Gee, I should have used this for my username :think:

That's because you really do not use Scripture, itself for your doctrine

Look at that post of yours, you made an attack and called someone's posts kookoo without any atttempt at all to define what is koo koo or using any Scripture whatsoever to defend your own position.
you say you believe in one second coming, and ignorantly -literally ignorantly- say the laqach means' coming'.
I also believe in one second coming to this planet to plant His feet in Jerusalem and reign as King of Kings and LORD of Lords; but the laqach is defined in Strong's, and Laqach is not 'coming', Bigmouthnana: it is used and defined these ways:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/tmp_dir/words/3/1138151382-1455.html

translated into English these ways:

AV - take 747, receive 61, take away 51, fetch 31, bring 25, get 6,
take out 6, carry away 5, married 4, buy 3, misc 26; 965

defined with these words:

1) to take, get, fetch, lay hold of, seize, receive, acquire, buy,
bring, marry, take a wife, snatch, take away
a) (Qal) 1) to take, take in the hand
2) to take and carry along
3) to take from, take out of, take, carry away, take away
4) to take to or for a person, procure, get, take possession of, select, choose, take in marriage, receive, accept
5) to take up or upon, put upon
6) to fetch
7) to take, lead, conduct
8) to take, capture, seize
9) to take, carry off
10) to take (vengeance)
b) (Niphal)
1) to be captured
2) to be taken away, be removed
3) to be taken, brought unto
c) (Pual)
1) to be taken from or out o
2) to be stolen from
3) to be taken captive
4) to be taken away, be removed
d) (Hophal)
1) to be taken unto, be brought unto
2) to be taken out of
3) to be taken away
e) (Hithpael)
1) to take hold of oneself
2) to flash about (of lightning)

The "laqach", is Hebrew; "Harpazo", is the Greek; and "rapture", is from the Latin.
It is what God did when Enoch walked with Him and was not, for God took him, which was when the Hebrew says God "laqach" him. -see?

It is what Jesus Christ will do to the entire 'congregation', which is His 'Church', also called 'synagogue', also called His 'assembly' before He judges the inhabitants of the world, which will be at that time during the seven year period called the great tribulation, when the hearts of the inhabitants of the earth will 'melt', 'faint, 'dissolve', for fear of the things coming on the earth, as Psalm 75:2,3 -in the original Hebrew says:
" laqach mow`ed shaphat meyshar 'erets yashab muwg..."
"When I "laqach" the "congregation", I shall judge with equity -uprightly-; earth's inhabitants will faint".

If you want to discuss the Scriptures on the subject of the pre-trib rapture, we can do so on another thread.

I will look forward to it, where you must answer with Scripture, instead of attacking character and making accusations without refuting doctrine with Scripture -see if you can do it.

docrob57

Knight said:
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)

I think I am a member of that, but I couldn't swear to it/

Big Mouth Nana

thelaqachisnext said:
If you want to discuss the Scriptures on the subject of the pre-trib rapture, we can do so on another thread.
I will look forward to it, where you must answer with Scripture, instead of attacking character and making accusations without refuting doctrine with Scripture -see if you can do it.
No thank you yeshuasavedme....(or did He?) I had enough of your swill on CF, plus enough scripture that even a nominally half intelligent adult could understand. I can't talk to someone who thinks that Jesus is Israel. You were labeled as a cultist on CF, so why would I want to discuss the bible with you? Hello everyone.... I am happy to be here regardless :D

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Big Mouth Nana said:
No thank you yeshuasavedme....(or did He?) I had enough of your swill on CF, plus enough scripture that even a nominally half intelligent adult could understand. I can't talk to someone who thinks that Jesus is Israel. You were labeled as a cultist on CF, so why would I want to discuss the bible with you? Hello everyone.... I am happy to be here regardless :D
That is a lie, an absolute outright! you called me all manner of names, but you lied and you are lying now. I think one of your friends got banned for accusing me without using Scripture to say why they thought I was wrong on the rapture. And on Isaiah chapter 49, showing Jesus Christ is indeed the Israel of God: you finally admitted that yes, the Word of God says Jesus is called Israel, so why smear without using the Scriptures to back up your beliefs, even now? -because you are without any understanding of the Doctrine of Christ or of the rapture of the Church.

Secret sister

Knight said:
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)

You mean you can say that HERE ? What is the internet coming to? Do you think this is a mission field or something?

Secret sister

Knight said:
If I ever....

And I mean ever....

Install some sort of gay homo avatar system here on TOL I beg you to put me to sleep and have this website destroyed and burned.

Can you burn a website down? :think:

Well you can burn the owner/ webmaster ! Then you would need toe tags .

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Secret sister said:
Well you can burn the owner/ webmaster ! Then you would need toe tags .
Uh... I am the owner of this website and I don't want to burn myself. That would hurt. :)

Big Mouth Nana

thelaqachisnext said:
That is a lie, an absolute outright! you called me all manner of names, but you lied and you are lying now. I think one of your friends got banned for accusing me without using Scripture to say why they thought I was wrong on the rapture. And on Isaiah chapter 49, showing Jesus Christ is indeed the Israel of God: you finally admitted that yes, the Word of God says Jesus is called Israel, so why smear without using the Scriptures to back up your beliefs, even now? -
Oh??? You were only asked on a certain thread if you were a member of a cult more then once. They not only saw your weird doctrine, but I did also. I know who you are referring to as my friend. I didn't know that person at all, except read and responded to his posts. I think at times that he was schizoid, but he saw your weird doctrine also.
Now, those who know how CF is, know that if I had called you all manner of names, I would have been banned...so who is lying here??? Nope, still there, and absolutely no warnings what so ever. A moderator PM'd me, and saw how you had attacked me on the topic. No, actually I never did agree with you totally. It was one of those ever so slight hints of truth, but with twisted theology that I couldn't swallow after I got to reading it. When someone starts talking like a Jewish Rabbi, and making the gospel of Christ sound like Eienstien's Theroy Of Relativity, instead of the simplistic gospel, they are hard to understand. Recall me asking you in the beginning if you were Jewish? Everytime I would read one of your posts, I always thought of this scripture, even though it has to do with prayer...Matt 6:7 ~ But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Gee, if a person has to run a thread in bold black letters, and write a book, it's called "over-kill." By the time you got to the third paragraph, reading words that aren't in English, your eyes were crossing into your nose thinking to yourself, EH? What the heck did she say and mean???
because you are without any understanding of the Doctrine of Christ or of the rapture of the Church.
LOL!!!!!!!!! I was pre-trib rapture for over 30 years. You have a big problem with arrogance, and think that you are the only one with any biblical understanding. THAT was quite evident on CF. Infact, you told me on a thread that I had no biblical understanding, which is the same thing that you are saying here, "because you are without any understanding of the doctrine of Christ" Your true colors are so obvious, even on here.
Hello everyone.....I'm still happy to be here. Excuse our little "tiff". I never did learn to turn the other cheek, and the bible does say Prov 16:18 ~ Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. I'm waiting for this person to humble herself before she falls off of her pedestal.

Evee

Post 71 Big Mouth Nana... I thought this person was a man anyway I believe now I know who this is in Eschatology. :doh:
Hi There Big Mouth Nana :cheers:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Evee said:
Post 71 I thought this person was a man anyway I believe now I know who this is in Eschatology. :doh:
:
Hello Evee,
I am 'redeemed' on basictheology.com and 'yeshuasavedme' on Cf and 'thelaqachisnext on this board.
I like 'laqach' is next because it is next; and I like yeshuasavedme, because He did, and I like redeemed, because I am, and the Word says let the redeemed of the LORD says so.

I am Terrie, married to Tom for forty three years, and I freely state that.. Those who discuss Scriptures with me learn that by reading or by checking my personal profiles.
I'm the mother of seven, aged twenty four -forty two (twenty five-forty three, in a couple months) and the grandmother of sixteen.
I home-schooled five of the seven, and have schooled, or, rather, directed their studies (not that I knew everything they studied, and I used tutors as oft as I needed them) from first -twelfth -and beyond, guiding the education of our children.
One of the home-schooled boys (schooled at home from fifth -twelfth grade) was accepted into a Dental school noted as hard to get into, and is now a practicing Dentist; and our last daughter, who never had a day of public, or government, education in her life, is now directing choir and teaching international students English, at a private high school, and giving private voice lessons.
I profiled me, here, FYI -and anyone else who takes the time to read it.

And I love the Word of God and love to discuss biblical doctrine with intelligent people who can think rationally and reason intelligently; and I pretty much like to limit my discussions to salvation, biblical creation, and the rapture; as I see and understand those doctrines from the Word of God.
And I strongly dislike rude, vain, loud, nasty spirited people, who have no substance to their conversation and no way to know they don't know what they don't know.

Last edited:

Evee

Hi there thanks for going into the details.
I never or seldom post in eschatology because I know so little on that subject.
Anyway I appreciate you taking the time to explain.
This rapture thing I am not sure of it makes me :dizzy:

ThankYouJesus

Hi Evee :)

are you from CF as I am? Love this site, so much fun and fast..

went to a few online, think there was one which when I entered I was the only one online,,, LOL

Evee

ThankYouJesus said:
Hi Evee :)

are you from CF as I am? Love this site, so much fun and fast..

went to a few online, think there was one which when I entered I was the only one online,,, LOL
Hi there yes I post there but they have so many forums I believe it slows the board with all the extra unnecessary forums.
Do you have same user name there I go by the same as here.
Yes this board seems pretty fast and fun.
I am having a hard time with the word Homo though...LOL :help:

ThankYouJesus

Evee said:
Hi there yes I post there but they have so many forums I believe it slows the board with all the extra unnecessary forums.
Do you have same user name there I go by the same as here.
Yes this board seems pretty fast and fun.
I am having a hard time with the word Homo though...LOL :help:

yes, use this name.. Homo is not a bad word.. there is a Band in Italy that is called Homo-Sapiens.. LOL

welcome

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Post 71 Big Mouth Nana... I thought this person was a man anyway I believe now I know who this is in Eschatology. :doh:
Hi There Big Mouth Nana :cheers:
Hi Evee. How many Big Mouth Nana's do you know, lol? As far as the "man", NO, that is yeshuasavedme from Eschatology....who under advisement from staff, I avoid like the plague over there now. Ya just can't get along with some people :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.