We Need Russia

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is my first exposure to John Mearsheimer, I did a little background checking on him and he's right up there in my estimation in terms of brain power with a lot of the other guys that I often post here. I'm halfway through this lecture and thought I'd share it.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is my first exposure to John Mearsheimer, I did a little background checking on him and he's right up there in my estimation in terms of brain power with a lot of the other guys that I often post here. I'm halfway through this lecture and thought I'd share it.

Doesn't he mention similar views about Iran?

Hoping

Banned

If they didn't blame the USA, they would find some other group to pin this war on.
As long as it isn't the aggressors fault, all avenues of blame are open.

I propose that this war is really the Central African Republic's fault, as they haven't been in the news in a while.:rolleyes: