We are no better than Mary Magdalena or any whore.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately, your chosen man-made sectarian tradition has misinformed you on that point.

I was catholic trained in their seminary to know their history and corruptions.
Christ scattered his disciples wide to prevent their organizing into worldly one. Then their priority will be their organization not him and his principles.
Still they organized churches in Italy, India, Syria, Ethiopia etc. the Rome church is only one of them. This church created bible suppressing the gospel by bloody old testament to support their warmongering, heretic hunting and supremacy.

Letsargue

One of my spiritual daughter converted to Christ through me, works among prostitutes. I was aghast at first fearing that she might be degraded by them. As a lone convert in her antiChristian family she is support less. But I respected her freedom. May be Christ is guiding her.

But soon I realized that heaven-fallen we all are whores. Being infected children of a pride infected old paradise, bigger than earth as sun is, we could have repented to be cured. Though a few repented to be united with eternal Christ for making a new heaven, we clung to pride-devil. We rejected God, the humble spiritual self-sacrificing love to have spiritual intercourse with pride-devil. So we fell here. He is the ruler of states and societies here. He gives false social-respectability to us, but doesn’t grant that to prostitutes as they flout his system of sex based relations. In heaven there is no world-like sex-based marriage. Here every marriage bed is more or less defiled even according to animal standard.

Actually we are worse than prostitutes as they know their wretchedness, while being deluded by suicidal devil given social-acceptance, we don’t. So they can repent better than us.

Rather the actor and actresses of worse media prostitution is glorified by devil as they enhance his soul-destroying activities. Our acceptance of animal body is itself prostitution. When we fell from heaven due to sin (anti-love pride-actions weakening internal love-bonded integrity) we became shelter less. Frantic for a shelter we become enamored in animal Homo sapiens body and their sex. So we entered into a zygote through their intercourse. So sex is so indelibly and compulsively embedded in our mind.

In this body we are always prostituting by wrong futile actions of sex which an animal seldom does. Self-abuse, sodomy, birth control in sex-acts all are prostitution. So we hide sex organs and its acts in shame as unbecoming of our heavenly origin.

The danger of infatuation in devil or any material thing is that they are fickle, never abiding. Suicidal devils becoming frustrated by their innate falsehood kill themselves directly or indirectly. New fallen angels take their ruling position by killing them as rulers become often by killing previous rulers. This continuous succession gives a sense of false continuity. So bound with them we also commit self-destruction of personality (soul) in suicidal-blues.

But Christ has come to promote repentance in us by submitting to our cross. Those who repent turn to Christ and heaven. Only love-repentance saves no deluding faith. Only Christ’s message on the cross and living him guides us to that, no catholic made self-contradictory book.

But as prostitute owners cruelly kill those who want to escape, the world-lord also does to Christ-followers. He is not concerned of superficial Christian us but the few real ones.

So the martyrs are killed cruelly as a warning to the rest of his prisoners us. Hitler’s and communists’ concentration camps are the best illustrative simile of that. But that didn’t deter millions of Christ-followers who want to rise over this prostitute world to return to heaven.

WOW!!! – You truly made my day!!!
Do you have any idea what Blaspheming the Holy Ghost gets one??? – You just called My Mother in Christ a “Whore”!!! – Mary is the Mother of all Christians today, and Her Husband is Jesus the Christ the Head of His Wife the Church, the Holy Ghost / Family – We Christians do have both, a Mother and a FATHER, - Jesus Christ: >>-- Isaiah 9:6 KJV – “( The Mighty God, “The everlasting “Father” )”. -------///--- ---&--- Revelation 21:9-10 KJV ------///--- You called Her a “Whore”, and the flesh of Mary was before Jesus forgave Her three times and cleansed Her from ALL SIN; making Mary a new Creature in Him as the Wife and Mother of all of His Children; the Family of Christ the Church of which Jesus Died to Save Her for us, His Children. ---- We are the heirs of all that Jesus and His Wife had and were. – We also in that inheritance, received His (( Revenge ))!! – Thank You for making my Lord’s Day!!!

Paul – 030913

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you have any idea what Blaspheming the Holy Ghost gets one??? – You just called My Mother in Christ a “Whore”!!! – Mary is the Mother of all Christians today, and Her Husband is Jesus the Christ the Head of His Wife the Church, the Holy Ghost / Family – We Christians do have both, a Mother and a FATHER, - Jesus Christ: >>-- Isaiah 9:6 KJV – “( The Mighty God, “The everlasting “Father” )”. -------///--- ---&--- Revelation 21:9-10 KJV ------///--- You called Her a “Whore”, and the flesh of Mary was before Jesus forgave Her three times and cleansed Her from ALL SIN; making Mary a new Creature in Him as the Wife and Mother of all of His Children; the Family of Christ the Church of which Jesus Died to Save Her for us, His Children. ---- We are the heirs of all that Jesus and His Wife had and were. – We also in that inheritance, received His (( Revenge ))!! – Thank You for making my Lord’s Day!!!

Paul – 030913

you made my day

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 030913

I missed u so much!! Thank God!

True we are descendants of whore. So protestants calls catholic church as the whore of Babylon. In that sense they are also daughters of that whore. I was once catholic.
But Christ came to forgive whores if they repent. So repent as I am repenting!

Letsargue

True we are descendants of whore. So protestants calls catholic church as the whore of Babylon. In that sense they are also daughters of that whore. I was once catholic.

You may be!!!! - Jesus is from Heaven, not from anything carnal!! - That makes Christians Heavenly, or Holy; not worldly like today's so called ?christians.

Paul -- 030913

Letsargue

John 12:3 KJV ---&--- Song of Solomon 4:10-12 KJV -- “How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 11- Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. 12- A garden inclosed is my ( Sister, my Spouse ); a spring shut up, a fountain sealed”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 2:5-7 KJV – 5- “Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. 6- His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. 7- I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please”. ---&--- Song of Solomon 8:1-3 KJV -------///--- The Head is now married, or joined to the Body of Christ. They are married, and you all missed the wedding supper. -------///--- You all were without any ( OIL for your LIGHT, ( which is to say ), or without the Holy Ghost for your Knowledge )!!! --- OOOHHH happy Day of the Lord!!

Paul – 030913

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You may be!!!! - Jesus is from Heaven, not from anything carnal!! - That makes Christians Heavenly, or Holy; not worldly like today's so called ?christians.

Paul -- 030913
It is audacity to call self as christians, Rather we are worse than judas or that biblical whore. If one are worthy to be martyr then he is real Christ-follower even now..

Letsargue

It is audacity to call self as christians, Rather we are worse than judas or that biblical whore. If one are worthy to be martyr then he is real Christ-follower even now..

I understand what you’re saying. That’s what the Apostle Paul was getting at with all his; - ((( Oh what a reached man that I am, who will save me” )))?? – That’s for the learning, not emulating!! – ( If it WAS you, then it’s still YOU )!! – A Christian can’t say, OOHH, - “I was SAVED”!! – The I, still existed on both sides of salvation in his own words and heart!! – God calls us “Christians”, YES!! - We have always existed, never was I the flesh, I am only Spirit from the beginning. – ( It’s either that way, or one is still the one that needed salvation ). – I have never been lost and needed salvation. – The Truth is written that way, and the Christian is Given to TAKE it that “WAY”!!

Paul – 031113

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I understand what you’re saying. That’s what the Apostle Paul was getting at with all his; - ((( Oh what a reached man that I am, who will save me” )))?? – That’s for the learning, not emulating!! – ( If it WAS you, then it’s still YOU )!! – A Christian can’t say, OOHH, - “I was SAVED”!! – The I, still existed on both sides of salvation in his own words and heart!! – God calls us “Christians”, YES!! - We have always existed, never was I the flesh, I am only Spirit from the beginning. – ( It’s either that way, or one is still the one that needed salvation ). – I have never been lost and needed salvation. – The Truth is written that way, and the Christian is Given to TAKE it that “WAY”!!

Paul – 031113
If we increase our love by exercise of love-works as christ exhorted, we are so strongly love-integrated that cant be broken by suffering and death. Then our souls remain saved. that is salvation and heaven of life. We have to achieve it guided and helped by Love-God. It can be lost too here or in heaven by anti-love culture as rebel angels lost.

Letsargue

If we increase our love by exercise of love-works as christ exhorted, we are so strongly love-integrated that cant be broken by suffering and death. Then our souls remain saved. that is salvation and heaven of life. We have to achieve it guided and helped by Love-God. It can be lost too here or in heaven by anti-love culture as rebel angels lost.

Just what are you calling, Godly "Love"!!!!!?? -- Heavenly Love is not your phony mental feelings!!! -- Godly Love is how far you will go to get some one saved and to Heaven. - Jesus Died getting us / the Church there, - and your fealings, (( "YOUR Feelings" )) are for YOU!!!! - Now don't you FEEEEEL Good with all your Love; while many of your friends are going to Hell!!!!

Paul -- 031313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Just what are you calling, Godly "Love"!!!!!?? -- Heavenly Love is not your phony mental feelings!!! -- Godly Love is how far you will go to get some one saved and to Heaven. - Jesus Died getting us / the Church there, - and your fealings, (( "YOUR Feelings" )) are for YOU!!!! - Now don't you FEEEEEL Good with all your Love; while many of your friends are going to Hell!!!!

Paul -- 031313

Christian love is not feel good, but a precious gift of cross to bear. By that we get children and Love-Heaven. only by that cross we can turn some away from suicide-hell

Letsargue

Christian love is not feel good, but a precious gift of cross to bear. By that we get children and Love-Heaven. only by that cross we can turn some away from suicide-hell

WHAT??????????

Who told you that???

I thought you thought you were Smart in Godly Knowledge?? – But You’re (( Blind )) to the Truth as it’s written by (( GOD ))!!!!!

The (( ONLY )) “Love of God”, ( IS the “Obedience” to His Commandments ). - There is (( No Greater LOVE of God )) than the “Will” To Do The “WILL” of Christ; - That (( IS )) the ( “Worship” ) / SOO Loved enough to die for Him and His Wife and Children. --- But do it you way!!!

Paul – 041513