We are in tribulations

balut55

King James 2000 Bible
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth are gathered together against it.

The world is now against Israel. Major attack coming and Israel will take the Temple Mount. The building of the Temple will soon commence.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

Antichrist temple. I'll check psalms 83. TY brother. I will take all comments humbly. I'm here to learn.

Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out.

balut55

Psalms 83 probably comes second half of the tribulations. Here is an interesting verse.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Bradley D

The "tribulation has been going on for a long time.

"I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ" (Rev. 1:9).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The "tribulation has been going on for a long time.

"I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ" (Rev. 1:9).

insightful comment.

Jerry Shugart

Do you believe we have entered the tribulations?

We haven't entered this tribulation:

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"
(Mt.24:15-21).​

If we are in that tribulation then when was the "abomination of desolation" standing in the holy place?

Thanks!