Waukesha killer feels "demonized" just because he murdered people

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was just about to post the Fox news coverage of this silly nonsense. It occurs to me that Darrell is indeed demonized, in every sense of the word.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was just about to post the Fox news coverage of this silly nonsense. It occurs to me that Darrell is indeed demonized, in every sense of the word.
People who don't still have a dark ages mentality refer to it as "mental illness".

You don't believe demonic possession exists today?

J, you cannot ask the demonically possessed about demonic possession. You cannot ask a dopehead about dope either

People who don't still have a dark ages mentality refer to it as "mental illness".

And yet you don't recognize the mental illness of men who thing they are women, and men who are attracted to men. You call mental illness "normal".

The fact is that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You don't believe demonic possession exists today?
Hardly. Every mentally ill person I've known about would have been considered "demon possessed" 2000 years ago. But they aren't "demon possessed," they're just mentally ill.

It's odd how today's "demons" will respond positively to psychiatric medication, isn't it?

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Hardly. Every mentally ill person I've known about would have been considered "demon possessed" 2000 years ago. But they aren't "demon possessed," they're just mentally ill.

It's odd how today's "demons" will respond positively to psychiatric medication, isn't it?
LOL. With the level of ability you have demonstrated in discerning the difference between truth and lies it's not surprising you hold to the views you have. When a person believes those who have massive financial conflicts of interest they demonstrate exceedingly bad judgment.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. With the level of ability you have demonstrated in discerning the difference between truth and lies it's not surprising you hold to the views you have. When a person believes those who have massive financial conflicts of interest they demonstrate exceedingly bad judgment.
You know not whereof you speak, obviously. Have you ever crossed paths with a truly schizophrenic person? Such persons would have been considered "demon possessed" in millennia past. But today, we know that it is a psychiatric disorder, and there are medications which can be quite effective in controlling it.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Do you think demonic possession never existed? Never in the Old Testament? Never in the New Testament?