ECT Water Baptism Not For Today

God's Truth

GOD does not say that He doesn't give understanding to those that read the Bible a lot.

So why did you imply that He does say that.

Nowhere in the scriptures.

Your statement need correction.

God gives understanding to certain people.

Tell me who they are.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you have read the bible a hundred times, can GOD still give you understanding, GT?
Think.

God gives understanding to certain people, what kind of people?

Can you tall me?
Keep thinking.
No need to keep avoiding the question.

If you have read the bible a hundred times, can GOD give you understanding, GT?

God's Truth

Keep thinking.
No need to keep avoiding the question.

Reading the Bible has nothing to do with whom God saves.

Again, give the scripture that tells us whom God saves.

You can't do it can you? hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

God's Truth

Still avoiding another glaring error of yours, I see.
Simple question.

Answer the question.

Does God give people wisdom for reading the Bible a hundred times?

Just answer the question.

Tell me it has nothing to do with it.

Go ahead, you can speak the truth, can't you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Answer the question.

Does God give people wisdom for reading the Bible a hundred times?

Just answer the question.

Tell me it has nothing to do with it.

Go ahead, you can speak the truth, can't you?
You haven't answered.
Yes or not?
Still waiting.

Right Divider

Body part
God built an earthy Israel? God is not building a heavenly country?

Do you really want to maintain those false claims?
The "heavenly country" that the LORD will establish is in the LAND of ISRAEL.

Do you not remember what the LORD Jesus Christ taught the 12 apostles for the 12 tribes of ISRAEL to pray?

Matt 6:10 (KJV)
(6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

That's probably too deep for your understanding.

God's Truth

The "heavenly country" that the LORD will establish is in the LAND of ISRAEL.

Do you not remember what the LORD Jesus Christ taught the 12 apostles for the 12 tribes of ISRAEL to pray?

Matt 6:10 (KJV)
(6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

That's probably too deep for your understanding.

God doesn't care about earthly land anymore. He gave all the earthly land promises and there is another promise still to come, it will be on the new earth.

Right Divider

Body part
God doesn't care about earthly land anymore. He gave all the earthly land promises and there is another promise still to come, it will be on the new earth.
God promised them a the LAND FOREVER.

Isa 60:15-22 (KJV)
(60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. (60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

God's Truth

God promised them a the LAND FOREVER.

Isa 60:15-22 (KJV)
(60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. (60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

There is a land forever, it is the heavenly land.

They are not going to get it until they go through Jesus before he comes again.