Watch Ismael confuse a dog with a muslim wife

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

By the way, he is a Baylor football player. The school that was covering up rape for the football team. Then fired President Ken Starr as though he has something to do with it. Although they rightly sacked the coach. I wonder why they named him "Ishmael"? It could be coincidence.

So which of you that thinks abortion is good, thinks this is wrong?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Everything always has boil down to either rape or abortion. How does a man beating his dog relate to any of these things :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is outrage over a man beating a dog. Yet there is outrage a woman is told she should not dismember her child.

musterion

Heard a story once that I believe is true. Some really whacked-out pro-abort let her dog in heat get outside the fence and it got impregnated. Someone suggested she take it to the vet and have it evacuated but the woman reacted in absolute horror and outrage at the suggestion. Puppy lives matter, you know.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Heard a story once that I believe is true. Some really whacked-out pro-abort let her dog in heat get outside the fence and it got impregnated. Someone suggested she take it to the vet and have it evacuated but the woman reacted in absolute horror and outrage at the suggestion. Puppy lives matter, you know.
She probably wanted to get a puppy mill going -

I would have never believed it possible, before knowing a few such people, but there are people who prize animals above humans. Something interesting was their narcissitic tendencies, that, in keeping with control freaks, they favor animals, as they're easy to control, to lord over. They don't challenge delicate egos, intellectually or emotionally, even a snowflake doing fine with a cat or a puppy, a person who may have no concrete idea how to relate to another human being. It's sort of like they love the role of being the animal's God, those people who'd love the world to jump, when they say frog. So, I've become highly suspicious of people who seem to be most at home around animals and are rabid about animal rights causes, but who would never think of saving a starving child through some aid agency.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
People suffer what they see. The high tide against humanity rages moral compass to compensation. We do not have perspective on God and man, instead we have synthetic ethics, not tied to organic principles.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People suffer what they see. The high tide against humanity rages moral compass to compensation. We do not have perspective on God and man, instead we have synthetic ethics, not tied to organic principles.
Huh?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
People lost the sense of interconnection; they do not feel pain outside their small circle, such being, they fill that gap with secondary figures. An example is they will pay hundreds of dollars to save their dying dog, yet they feel they cannot offer finical support causes where human life is at stake.

This is part of it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is outrage over a man beating a dog. Yet there is outrage a woman is told she should not dismember her child.

This is an example of the rage against morality. People see the dog, and suffer its pain, yet even when they know a human pregnancy is human life, not seeing it, they have no connection. God is our connection and we can see how lost so many people are.

musterion

This is an example of the rage against morality. People see the dog, and suffer its pain, yet even when they know a human pregnancy is human life, not seeing it, they have no connection. God is our connection and we can see how lost so many people are.

What is your view on why they will have sympathy for the dog, but not for a baby?

I'm against any form of needless cruelty and pain to animals, btw, as we all are.

You hear stories of children who trip the some psych's radar by hearing stories of the kid torturing animals. Fine. Look into it. But many of these same people KNOW what happens at an abortion and it's like that sympathetic (empathetic, in this case) part of their minds is walled off. I can't imagine how it's possible to have deep sympathy for animals but zero for other humans.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What is your view on why they will have sympathy for the dog, but not for a baby?

I'm against any form of needless cruelty and pain to animals, btw, as we all are.

They have no inner awareness needed to understand what they do not interact with also has life and values beyond their own vision. They reject the notion of person-hood.

There is some truth in a preference for life that one may own, yet this is an egoistical understanding.

There usually is not good reason to destroy any life, although human life is what God teaches us to love. Without God, humans come to believe they are animals with great flaws, where one may judge them more responsible for making wrong choices. In the Divine view, we are all one, and we all must care for each-other.

Hurting a helpless dog is shameful and disgusting. Sheltering a dog over a strange human is sinful. How many people sin this way?

Jesus did not say get to know the poor, rather to give to the poor. One can give thousands to animal shelters, yet this only comforts; God commands us to shelter other humans.