ECT Washed in the water and blood of God's Word

I.S.I.T.

In the Old Testament law we see a shadow of greater things to come in the bringing in of a New Testament and the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ; by which blood we are also washed. But some may not understand how this washing process truly takes place, just as some may not fully understand how that same blood of Christ also speaks to us. The blood of Christ is represented as the new wine as in Jesus parable, and new wine must be put into new wine skins in order that it may not only be received but also retained and preserved. This new wine is the New Living Testament written on our hearts and minds by the Spirit of Christ also purging, cleansing, and sanctifying our hearts and minds.

It is written in Hebrews 12:24; “And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.” As it is also written in Hebrews 9:17; “For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator lives.”

So thus it was necessary for Jesus to be crucified and his blood shed in order to bring into force the strength of the New Testament. Also keep in mind when Jesus was on the cross a soldier pierced his side and water and blood came out giving us insight into this mystery. Now pay attention to this in 1 John 5:6 “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”

God’s Word is Spirit and is Truth, just as His Spirit dwelling in us also bears witness to our hearts and minds. Also we know by Jesus own words we are washed and sanctified by the words of God…..

John 17:17-20 “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;”

So God anointed and sanctified His Word so that we might also be sanctified by His Living Word of Truth dwelling in us as well.

And here again we see the washing and cleansing…..
Ephesians 5:26-27“That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”

So the words of God washes our hearts like Living waters in us, but so does the blood by testifying to our conscience through the Spirit bearing witness of his words and guiding us into all Truth. This is what was prophesied to come concerning the New and Everlasting Covenant. Jesus also symbolized this testament in the wine, or blood of the vine (He is the Vine, we are the branches).

Matthew 26:27-28 “And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”

Here is the blood in action via the Spirit purging our hearts and minds….

Hebrews 9:14 “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?” And again we read in Hebrews 9:22 “And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”

Purge means to cleanse, make clean, as to purify your conscience. This proves there is an active manifestation of the blood of Christ (testimony) at work in the elect via the Holy Spirit actually making the heart and mind pure and holy.

Also in the law we saw the blood being sprinkled to cleanse and sanctify, which is also shown in Hebrews chapter 9…..19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, (testimony) and all the people,” (the saints)

This is the shadow that was to be fulfilled as we saw in Jesus words above when He said in John 17:19 “And for their sakes I sanctify myself,(the testimony of Jesus Christ) that they also might be sanctified through the truth. ( God’s words are truth)

And again we see this blood of Jesus Christ is to cleanse the insides by the Spirit of His Testimony (blood) bearing witness to our hearts and minds, as it pertains to the conscience…

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: 9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;”

Being washed in the blood of Jesus Christ is not just some catchy church saying, it is an active manifestation of the testimony of Jesus Christ cleansing your heart and mind by writing His words upon your heart by way of the Holy Spirit.

1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”

So take hold of these words and believe in the power of the blood of the Lamb of God!

Hebrews 10:14-19 “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Peace and God bless.

DAN P

In the Old Testament law we see a shadow of greater things to come in the bringing in of a New Testament and the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ; by which blood we are also washed. But some may not understand how this washing process truly takes place, just as some may not fully understand how that same blood of Christ also speaks to us. The blood of Christ is represented as the new wine as in Jesus parable, and new wine must be put into new wine skins in order that it may not only be received but also retained and preserved. This new wine is the New Living Testament written on our hearts and minds by the Spirit of Christ also purging, cleansing, and sanctifying our hearts and minds.

It is written in Hebrews 12:24; “And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.” As it is also written in Hebrews 9:17; “For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator lives.”

So thus it was necessary for Jesus to be crucified and his blood shed in order to bring into force the strength of the New Testament. Also keep in mind when Jesus was on the cross a soldier pierced his side and water and blood came out giving us insight into this mystery. Now pay attention to this in 1 John 5:6 “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”

God’s Word is Spirit and is Truth, just as His Spirit dwelling in us also bears witness to our hearts and minds. Also we know by Jesus own words we are washed and sanctified by the words of God…..

John 17:17-20 “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;”

So God anointed and sanctified His Word so that we might also be sanctified by His Living Word of Truth dwelling in us as well.

And here again we see the washing and cleansing…..
Ephesians 5:26-27“That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”

So the words of God washes our hearts like Living waters in us, but so does the blood by testifying to our conscience through the Spirit bearing witness of his words and guiding us into all Truth. This is what was prophesied to come concerning the New and Everlasting Covenant. Jesus also symbolized this testament in the wine, or blood of the vine (He is the Vine, we are the branches).

Matthew 26:27-28 “And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”

Here is the blood in action via the Spirit purging our hearts and minds….

Hebrews 9:14 “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?” And again we read in Hebrews 9:22 “And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”

Purge means to cleanse, make clean, as to purify your conscience. This proves there is an active manifestation of the blood of Christ (testimony) at work in the elect via the Holy Spirit actually making the heart and mind pure and holy.

Also in the law we saw the blood being sprinkled to cleanse and sanctify, which is also shown in Hebrews chapter 9…..19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, (testimony) and all the people,” (the saints)

This is the shadow that was to be fulfilled as we saw in Jesus words above when He said in John 17:19 “And for their sakes I sanctify myself,(the testimony of Jesus Christ) that they also might be sanctified through the truth. ( God’s words are truth)

And again we see this blood of Jesus Christ is to cleanse the insides by the Spirit of His Testimony (blood) bearing witness to our hearts and minds, as it pertains to the conscience…

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: 9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;”

Being washed in the blood of Jesus Christ is not just some catchy church saying, it is an active manifestation of the testimony of Jesus Christ cleansing your heart and mind by writing His words upon your heart by way of the Holy Spirit.

1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”

So take hold of these words and believe in the power of the blood of the Lamb of God!

Hebrews 10:14-19 “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Peace and God bless.

Hi and the New WINE is the New Covenant and the New Covenant belongs to Israel and How Israel and how they , Israel is saved !!

Jer 31 :31-34 tells all how they are saved !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Romans 9:6
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: :)

DAN P

Ummmmm......Israel and Judah???? Did I get it right? LOL :)

Hi and IF you read Jer 31:31-34 and Heb 9:15 and Heb 8:8 , then you have it right on !!

It is easy to see how Israel will be saved as Jer 31:31-34 tells it all , BUT to explain how we are saved , many do not understand and for that matter How Paul was saved !!

Then the problems do begin as to when they are saved before the Great Tribulation AND what the gospel they preach ETC ECT

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Hi and IF you read Jer 31:31-34 and Heb 9:15 and Heb 8:8 , then you have it right on !!

It is easy to see how Israel will be saved as Jer 31:31-34 tells it all , BUT to explain how we are saved , many do not understand and for that matter How Paul was saved !!

Then the problems do begin as to when they are saved before the Great Tribulation AND what the gospel they preach ETC ECT

dan p

Being born again of God's Spirit is a good start. Look to the cross friend. :)

I.S.I.T.

Hebrews 9:24-28

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.