ECT Was the man Jesus God before He was Glorified . . .

genuineoriginal

You do understand that Jesus is the " Word" right ?

Jhn 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1 is pretty clear that Jesus is God and your inability to understand or receive that truth speaks volumes,sadly.

Jhn 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
The verses you quote do not say that Jesus is the Word.
They clearly show that Jesus is the Word made flesh: the physical embodiment of God's ideal in the form of a man.

dodge

I am glad you finally saw that was what I was trying to convey. But some people are just quicker that others.

Your quote post #8
God never put on flesh. Try again.Jesus Christ was an sinless independent human being who abandoned His life to God, His Father. Ring any bells?

I am glad for you that you now "see" the truth.

dodge

The verses you quote do not say that Jesus is the Word.
They clearly show that Jesus is the Word made flesh: the physical embodiment of God's ideal in the form of a man.

The word all through scripture refers to Jesus.

The word ( Jesus ) was with God and the word was God

Jhn 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The word became flesh: Jesus is God.

Jhn 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

If I speak is my word not me ?

If I have a thought ( to use your misuse of scripture ) is my thought not me ?

genuineoriginal

The word all through scripture refers to Jesus.
No.

If I speak is my word not me ?
You need to be the judge of that.

Psalm 36:3
3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.

If I have a thought ( to use your misuse of scripture ) is my thought not me ?
Is it?

Proverbs 23:7a
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:​

dodge

No.

You need to be the judge of that.

Psalm 36:3
3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.

Is it?

Proverbs 23:7a
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:​

Immaterial we are talking about Jesus who was and is the "word" of God.

Cross Reference

Your quote post #8
God never put on flesh. Try again.Jesus Christ was an sinless independent human being who abandoned His life to God, His Father. Ring any bells?

I am glad for you that you now "see" the truth.

Yep. That is what I said. Too bad you don't understand that you might agree.

Cross Reference

Not even close to what you said. YOU said God did NOT put on flesh then you said He did. Do you even know what you believe ?

Twist it anyway you like, contentious one. I stand by ALL my statements.

A human body was prepared for the "Word of God" to "abide 'with' and 'in'" for the purpose of revealing to the fallen race of Adam what God had intended man to be had Adam not transgressed:

". . . . the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. John 14:17 (KJV)

Jesus, the son of man, was God's enabling source for restoring [born again]
mankind to God's intended relationship with Himself for which Jesus will be called and now is the: ". . . . . . Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Get it?