ECT WAS THE KINGDOM OFFERED TO ISRAEL ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and there are many who say that the Kingdom of Heaven was NEVER offered to Israel !!

Acts 3:20 reads , And He may send Jesus Christ , the ONE having been proclaimed before to you !!

There it is , the offer to Israel that if they would REPENT and come back to God , Jesus Christ would be sent back to Israel !!

Did Israel Repent , , NOOOOOOO !!

That verb is in the Aorist tense Active Voice and in the Subjective Mood , which controls the action of IF they would Repent Jesus would be sent back OR if they would not , then it will be in the future !!

So then Israel was set aside and Israel will REPENT when they , Israel , see Him coming back in Glory Matt 24:30 !!

dan p

Interplanner

I'm quite sure the end of the world would have been right after the DofJ if they had responded better to the mission God wanted them to do. But the Acts 3 passage is after all about the restoration of everything in the world which would be the NHNE. It is connected with Messiah by passages in the end of Isaiah. Nothing about it in the NT has anything Judaic in particular.

DAN P

I'm quite sure the end of the world would have been right after the DofJ if they had responded better to the mission God wanted them to do. But the Acts 3 passage is after all about the restoration of everything in the world which would be the NHNE. It is connected with Messiah by passages in the end of Isaiah. Nothing about it in the NT has anything Judaic in particular.

Hi and I believe that IF Israel had accepted their MESSIAH , the First part of the Tribulation would have begun !!

What say you ?

dan p

Last edited:

TweetyBird

Hi to all , and there are many who say that the Kingdom of Heaven was NEVER offered to Israel !!

Acts 3:20 reads , And He may send Jesus Christ , the ONE having been proclaimed before to you !!

There it is , the offer to Israel that if they would REPENT and come back to God , Jesus Christ would be sent back to Israel !!

Did Israel Repent , , NOOOOOOO !!

That verb is in the Aorist tense Active Voice and in the Subjective Mood , which controls the action of IF they would Repent Jesus would be sent back OR if they would not , then it will be in the future !!

So then Israel was set aside and Israel will REPENT when they , Israel , see Him coming back in Glory Matt 24:30 !!

dan p

It will be too late for anyone to repent when Jesus shows up on the clouds of glory.

TweetyBird

Hi and I believe that IF Israel had acceptrd their MESSIAH , the First part of the Tribulation would have beguin !!

Whar say you ?

dan p

Nonsense. As a nation they had their opportunity during Jesus ministry. Israel rejected Him, plotted His death, and begged for His blood to be on them and their children. A remnant of Jews will be saved, per prophecy, not the entire nation.

Matt 21
33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: 34 and when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. 35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. 36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. 37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. 38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. 39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. 40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? 41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. 42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. 45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. 46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

DAN P

Nonsense. As a nation they had their opportunity during Jesus ministry. Israel rejected Him, plotted His death, and begged for His blood to be on them and their children. A remnant of Jews will be saved, per prophecy, not the entire nation.

Matt 21/QUOTE]

Hi and you do NOT believe that israel was set aside ??

Luke 13:6-9 says they were !!

dan p

Last edited:

TweetyBird

Hi and you did not give a verse ??

The Nation of Israel was takrn from them and given to the LITTLE FLOCK ,Luke 12:32 ??

So who was the LITTLE FLOCK ?

dan p

His sheep. Are you one of His sheep?

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Citizens of Heaven:

20 For our citizenship [G4175] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

G4175
πολίτευμα
politeuma
pol-it'-yoo-mah
* the administration of civil affairs or of a commonwealth
* the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by which it is administered
* a state, commonwealth
* the commonwealth of citizens

Last edited:

DAN P

His sheep. Are you one of His sheep?

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Citizens of Heaven:

20 For our citizenship [G4175] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

G4175
πολίτευμα
politeuma
pol-it'-yoo-mah

* the administration of civil affairs or of a commonwealth
* the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by which it is administered
* a state, commonwealth
* the commonwealth of citizens

Hi and another wrong answer as the 12 apostles will sit on 12 Thrones judging Israel , that who the LITTLE FLOCK IS !!

dan p

TweetyBird

Hi and another wrong answer as the 12 apostles will sit on 12 Thrones judging Israel , that who the LITTLE FLOCK IS !!

dan p

So the whole chapter of Luke 12 is just for the disciples? Everyone else should ignore it? That the only ones in the kingdom are the 12 disciples? You have some serious issues ...

Last edited:

DAN P

So the whole chapter of Luke 12 is just for the disciples? Everyone else should ignore it? That the only ones in the kingdom are the 12 disciples? You have some serious issues ...

Hi and MATTHEW , MARK , LUKE , AND JOHN AND ACTS are all part of OT exccept that Acts is a transition book and ends with Israel being set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and MATTHEW , MARK , LUKE , AND JOHN AND ACTS are all part of OT exccept that Acts is a transition book and ends with Israel being set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

Yep on the former and nope on the latter.

Unbelieving Israel was not set aside at Acts 28:28.

Rather, way before Matthew even begins to unfold.

What Unbelieving Israel was...was left where it had long since been left way back before their Babylonian captivity...

Unbelieving Israel was left in the stiff necked and UNcircumcised hearts of their forefathers...that Matthew thru Early Acts finds them still in...

Acts 13; Acts 18; and Acts 28, merely remind them of that...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

They were concluded having REMAINED in the stiff necked, uncircumcision of heart of their fathers...

Matthew 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Fill ye up the measure of your fathers.

Which they had filled up long before Acts 28.

Paul's words DECADES before Acts 28...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

The very reason for which God IN HIS WRATH left them where they were...not only IN His wrath; but UNTO His "wrath TO COME" at some point AFTER the AS YET FUTURE "fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

TweetyBird

Yep on the former and nope on the latter.

Unbelieving Israel was not set aside at Acts 28:28.

Rather, way before Matthew even begins to unfold.

What Unbelieving Israel was...was left where it had long since been left way back before their Babylonian captivity...

Unbelieving Israel was left in the stiff necked and UNcircumcised hearts of their forefathers...that Matthew thru Early Acts finds them still in...

Acts 13; Acts 18; and Acts 28, merely remind them of that...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

They were concluded having REMAINED in the stiff necked, uncircumcision of heart of their fathers...

Matthew 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Fill ye up the measure of your fathers.

Which they had filled up long before Acts 28.

Paul's words DECADES before Acts 28...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

The very reason for which God IN HIS WRATH left them where they were...not only IN His wrath; but UNTO His "wrath TO COME" at some point AFTER the AS YET FUTURE "fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

I DID NOT POST THAT STUFF. Will you guys PLEASE learn to use the quote button properly????