ECT WAS PETER and SAUL SAVED BY GRACE ??

whitestone

Hi to all and ACTS 15:11 does answer many questions !!

It reads , " But we believe through the Grace of ( the ) Lord Jesus Christ to be SAVED as they also !

#1, First , what is the CONTEXT in Acts 15:6 tells us who , the apostles and the elders .

#2 , This verse 11 , tells all that there are 2 gospels !

#3 , The gospels of the Kingdom, " to be saved " .

#4 , By Grace " as they also " or GENTILES !!

The Holy spirit tell all why Peter spake these words and when were the Jews going to be saved by Grace ?

Saul was saved on the road to Damascus and Gal 1:17 stayed in Arabia and in Damascus , and AFTER 3 years , Saul went to Jerusalem to see Peter , is when Peter found out Saul's message of Grace !

So , now Peter knows that Jew will be saved by Grace , and when will that be ?

After Israel will be set aside as recorded in Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 .

But Gal 3:28 also shows the all Saved Jews will also be a New Man in Christ as Eph 2:15 and will be " in Christ " as we are !

Of course 1 Cor 15:8 reveals that ONLY Saul was ABORT and born out of DUE TIME is where Grace began !

Those " BORN IN DUE TIME " are the Jews that are Born Again at the END of the Great Tribulation .

dan p

not to be rude and point out things but re-read what you wrote,in it you 100% "deny the blood of the cross",,I tend to think you do it in error and not on purpose,,,,

oatmeal

Hi and what are you saying YES to ??

The bottom of your reply says you are and ENEMY of the CROSS and until you change that Acts passage , your YES means NO !!

DAN P

Dan,

Do I have to explain your own threads to you?

What is the title of your thread?

It is a question is it not?

The answer to your question is "yes"

You don't have to read scripture that poorly

When you learn to rightly divide the word of truth and believe it, you will see differently.

So, then you ignore Ephesians 2:8-9 for anyone unless scripture specifically names a person that was saved by grace?

So, how many people does scripture actually name as having been saved by grace?

What are those names and what are the scripture references?

Cross Reference

It was by God's grace that God didn't kill Moses directly for not circumcizing his son as directed by Him, by the LAW, for him to perform but rather allowed his wife to perform it:

"And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me". Exodus 4:24-25 (KJV)

Why didn't God get mad at Zipporah for usurping Mose' authority except for His grace shown her as well???

You need to GET YOURSELF rectified in this along with other "twisted" doctrine you hold to.

Cross Reference

technically no one is saved by grace

Jesus suffered and died
so
we might be saved

it is by our repentance and His mercy that we are actually saved

grace is the help we get
when we ask for it

Lets not leave out His love to those who genuinely repent which releases His salvation. To those who do not genuinely repent is His mercy extended __ if He foreknew them. I unclude myself in tne atter group.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Lets not leave out His love to those who genuinely repent which releases His salvation. To those who do not genuinely repent is His mercy extended __ if He foreknew them. I unclude myself in tne atter group.

you need to clean up that post

love in included in mercy
and
repent does not need the adverb

Cross Reference

I don't understand it

Alright. I understand. What I don't understand is why you believe it is written poorly simply because you don't understand it and wish to blame me. Perhaps a question might be more in order?

Notwithstanding, I could have written it poorly. However, in reviewing it, I could not find anything I would have changed to express myself any better. Oh well. Sorry.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
To those who do not genuinely repent is His mercy extended __ if He foreknew them.

you have qualified repentance
mercy extended
and
conditional knowledge

repentance is repentance
mercy includes love
how is it extended?
and
all this depends on whether or not He knew?

one very confusing post

Cross Reference

you have qualified repentance
mercy extended
and
conditional knowledge

Do you consider yourself qualified to judge the effectiveness of repentence from an emtotional appeal as opposed to true repentence by the revealing of the heart that would, because of such a revealing, cry out from it truly being broken?

repentance is repentance
mercy includes love
how is it extended?
and
all this depends on whether or not He knew?
one very confusing post

Yes. And?? What did I miss?

BTW: Understanding notwithstanding, if you are going criticise me for my grammer, do so only after you learn how to construct your words to make an easily read sentence__ perhaps even add s few in the process, for understanding. OK?

DAN P

Dan,

Do I have to explain your own threads to you?

What is the title of your thread?

It is a question is it not?

The answer to your question is "yes"

You don't have to read scripture that poorly

When you learn to rightly divide the word of truth and believe it, you will see differently.

So, then you ignore Ephesians 2:8-9 for anyone unless scripture specifically names a person that was saved by grace?

So, how many people does scripture actually name as having been saved by grace?

What are those names and what are the scripture references?

Hi and a NON-DISPENSATIONALIST telling a dispemsationalist that he can not rightly divide ?

Here is your Opportunity to Rightly Divide Eph 2:8 !!:rotfl::rotfl:

Let's see what you have ??

dan p

Dialogos

Hi and a NON-DISPENSATIONALIST telling a dispemsationalist that he can not rightly divide ?

dan p

Dan,

Should I just get used to you ignoring my responses to your questions?

me said:
Dan,

Care to address 2 Peter 3:15?

What gospel was Peter preaching to the Galatians in 1 and 2 Peter?

Was it the same gospel that Paul had earlier preached to them in his letter (Galatians)?

oatmeal

technically no one is saved by grace

Jesus suffered and died
so
we might be saved

it is by our repentance and His mercy that we are actually saved

grace is the help we get
when we ask for it

Interesting opinion. Why would God say we are saved by grace, Ephesians 2:8-9, if we are not?

oatmeal

dan p

So tell me who scripture lists by name as being saved by grace?

DAN P

So tell me who scripture lists by name as being saved by grace?

Hi , and I , just off the top of my head , are saying that you will NOT EXPLAIN what Eph 2:8 and 9 , MEANS ??

So , tell my , who was Paul writing to in 1 Tim 1:1-4 and explain what verse 4 means ?? If you can ?:rotfl:

dan p