VIDEO: Ex-Gay Milo Yiannopoulos Throws $150,000 Gay Marriage Ring, His ‘Sodomy Stone’, Into Ocean

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
VIDEO: Ex-Gay Milo Yiannopoulos Throws $150,000 Gay Marriage Ring, His ‘Sodomy Stone’, Into Ocean

Conservative journalist and provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, who recently announced that he is no longer a homosexual, crediting his Christian faith for giving him the ability to overcome same sex attraction, recorded himself throwing his nearly $150,000 ring – used to cement his marriage to his husband – into the ocean.

In a five minute video released today, Yiannopoulos describes his decision to toss the ring – which he refers to as a “sodomy stone” – into the ocean, saying that he originally traveled to Hawaii with plans to toss it into a volcano. When he was unable to make arrangements to chuck the ring into the volcano, Yiannopoulos ultimately decided to toss it into the ocean.

“I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what’s real and what’s not real in my life, and thinking about the trappings of my former life that would be a good idea to get rid of. And almost nothing strikes me as more fake than diamonds, heretical I know.” He explained, “The more I looked at this gigantic four karat money pit, the more I thought this is the perfect example of some of the lies I bought into in my previous life. For instance, the lie that I could be a rabid culture warrior for the right and a sodomite at the same time. I can’t.”

“So I chartered a boat, and here we are instead, a couple miles off the coast of Honolulu,” said Yiannopoulos. “I’ve prayed, drunk an enormous amount of vodka, and I’ve reminded myself that nothing beautiful or true can be made or grow on a foundation of wickedness.”

Yiannopoulos then used an online price calculator to determine the value of the ring at the moment he chucked it into the ocean, and showed viewers a screenshot purporting the “sodomy stone” to be worth $145,758. Yiannopoulos then removed the ring from its protective case and briefly hesitated before he hurled it into the ocean while on camera.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I would tell him to change his language a bit. Its great that he realizes that gay activity is wicked. But he needs to keep in mind that he was born with that disorder and it can creep back up on him any time if he is not vigilant in his prayer and his abstinence. His announcement "that he is no longer a homosexual" is not accurate. He still is but he is practicing prayer and abstinence which is exactly what God wants.

This man deserves all our love and support for confronting such a major obstacle in his life head on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

I am not a doctor (neither are you) so I won't pretender to understand what causes the disorder, but it is a disorder, and cannot just be "cured" or wished away.

Then please don't continue to use the LGBT lie that those who have homosexual desires are "born with them."

And contrary to what you say, there is spiritual and psychological therapy out there that can "cure" people of their homosexual desires.
https://www.ssahope.com/testimonials.html

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
He's doing it wrong

I think you are right. "Treatment" is a fallacy. It must be handled with support groups like AA.

But at least he recognizes the problem and thats a good start.

Then please don't continue to use the LGBT lie that those who have homosexual desires are "born with them."

Same sex attraction is a mental disorder.

You're just an obsessed maniac. You're not a doctor. Uncorrupted doctors say that same sex attraction is a mental disorder. I'll take what they say over your maniacal rants.