Vanity of a Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

It should be understood even by the most casual student of the Scriptures, who is still lost; - he should understand that if there was a true Christian, it would be futile to challenge him on some doctrine. – What can possibly be going through some of your foolish minds? -- Run and hide maybe? - If the gates of hell cannot prevail against the Church, how do you suppose that the gates of hell can prevail against any single Christian? – Are you fools purposing that a single Christian is any weaker, or more stupid than the Church is as a whole? - How foolish does a fool have to be to not add two truths together and receive another Truth? – Just because there can be a large congregation of Christians, and they collectively must be very learned; and that only one Christian would be less learned and does not know what the whole knows. - Can there be one saying of Christ’s that is weaker than another or the whole? --- Fools, - I need no help to come against you all, but you all still run and HIDE, and excuse yourselves with some lame reason of your cowardly weakness. --- I say again, if you could correct me on any point of doctrine, you couldn’t wait to show how wise and smart you are. It would be impossible for you to hold back from CORRECTING ME. – Any half witted fool can see through most of you. Especially you who pass yourselves off as some wise scholar of God’s Word.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE LORD? – How simple can any question be, and you unlearned fake teachers of Christ, can’t even answer that. – You phonies teach - “Calling on the NAME OF THE LORD”, and “Doing all in His NAME”. – Don’t you all “PRAY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD and with no avail / (IN VAIN)? ---- Matthew 15:9 KJV - in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”. ------ Worship in Christ’s NAME? – what would that be if Worship can be “IN VAIN”? --- What then is that NAME you all say you LOVE and WORSHIP? ---- I’m right here! – Prove me wrong, and show the world how much you love the Lord, and you’ve learned of Him by studying, and now show yourselves approved of GOD. – COME ON wise guys, do it! – Or stay in hiding!

Paul – 071910

Letsargue

Why are you always so angry? Why the strident tone in all of your threads?

I HATE EVIL! ----- Psalms 97:10 KJV -- Proverbs 8:13 KJV ----- Does that make me EVIL? --- Christ hated EVIL and kicked their donkies out of the Temple. -- I guess you would have joined them! ----- No, I kicked them out!

Paul -- 072010

Letsargue

OK, Dude, get back on the meds, take a day or two off, then come back and we'll all sing a song together.. OK?

WWWOOOWWWwwwww! -- Right out of the Leftist's, Marxist's hand-book. Streight from hell. - You're so foolishly blind that you have to use your donkey to see to guide you in some foolish battle. - HHAAaa, - GOOoollll LLeeee! --- That was fun and simple, ---- ~~~BOOooo~~!

Paul -- 072010

Status
Not open for further replies.