Vaccination progress

chair

Gentlemen, Ladies- I can't argue with alternate "facts", nor can I convince anybody that their alternate interpretation is false- you won't listen to me no matter what I say, or what proofs I bring- because you have different facts, and interpret everything to fit your True Narrative. So I'm not going to bother. I can only report what is actually happening here.

My apologies for not posting the graphs in English. There does not appear to be a English version of the page.

Hilltrot

Gentlemen, Ladies- I commonly ignore facts and no one can convince me my interpretation is false because I won't listen to you no matter what you say, or what proofs you bring because my "facts" are the real truth, and the only true narrative is my narrative. So don't bother. I can only do monologues which insult you in a veiled fake-polite way.

My apologies for not posting the graphs in English but you really weren't suppose to respond. This is a monologue after all.
I translated that into American for you.

Hilltrot

What can I say people - my previous translation was spot on.
I have decided not to be bothered by posters like you.
Yet, you were bothered enough to respond with another one of you veiled insults. Arthur and others said they would ignore me too. My sparkling personality keeps them and you responding I guess.

But really, if you could actually manage to ignore me - that would be great. Doesn't mean I won't stop responding to you, but hey, it would be nice to have to deal with fewer of your insults.
I post facts.
No one who posts facts has to emphatically say this repeatedly. It's like people who are smart don't have to declare they have a degree or describe how they managed get "A-level" way back in high school. Such people are announcing their own insecurities.

chair

What can I say people - my previous translation was spot on.

Yet, you were bothered enough to respond with another one of you veiled insults. Arthur and others said they would ignore me too. My sparkling personality keeps them and you responding I guess.

But really, if you could actually manage to ignore me - that would be great. Doesn't mean I won't stop responding to you, but hey, it would be nice to have to deal with fewer of your insults.

No one who posts facts has to emphatically say this repeatedly. It's like people who are smart don't have to declare they have a degree or describe how they managed get "A-level" way back in high school. Such people are announcing their own insecurities.
whatever.
have a nice day.

chair

Gentlemen, Ladies- I can't argue with alternate "facts", nor can I convince anybody that their alternate interpretation is false- you won't listen to me no matter what I say, or what proofs I bring- because you have different facts, and interpret everything to fit your True Narrative. So I'm not going to bother. I can only report what is actually happening here.

My apologies for not posting the graphs in English. There does not appear to be a English version of the page.

I managed to get a partial English translation out of Google:
1615531051188.png

The light green is 2 doses. Dark green one dose.

chair

Great progress in the UK and the US. The European Union is having a slow start:

1615811895841.png

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Great progress in the UK and the US. The European Union is having a slow start:

View attachment 681
I heard on the news yesterday that Ireland is stopping distribution of the astrazeneca vaccine and other European countries have as well. Have you heard anything about that?

chair

I heard on the news yesterday that Ireland is stopping distribution of the astrazeneca vaccine and other European countries have as well. Have you heard anything about that?
Just what I heard in the press. There were some cases of blood clots after vaccination, but so far there isn't any indication that they were caused by the vaccine. Some countries are suspending the use of the vaccine while this is checked more thoroughly.

ok doser

Just what I heard in the press. There were some cases of blood clots after vaccination, but so far there isn't any indication that they were caused by the vaccine. Some countries are suspending the use of the vaccine while this is checked more thoroughly.
That sounds about right. I try to catch the 5 minute on the hour news from the CBC while I'm suiting up to go for my walk in the cold bitter wind every evening and then I listen to YouTube's on my walk and often forget about whatever I heard on the radio by the time I get back and thaw out.
Wind chill of -5 F yesterday. :)

chair

It seems that the concerns about the AstraZeneca are unfounded. There isn't any evidence that the blood clot cases are in fact connected to the vaccine.

chair

Covid deaths - Affirm, affirm, Affirm
Vaccine deaths - Deny, Deny, Deny
As I've written before: I'm not going to waste time arguing with people who have alternate 'facts'.

In the case of the AstraZeneca vaccine- the actual facts are that there were some cases of blood clots, but the number of such cases is lower than the cases that there normally are, without a vaccine.

ok doser

As I've written before: I'm not going to waste time arguing with people who have alternate 'facts'.

In the case of the AstraZeneca vaccine- the actual facts are that there were some cases of blood clots, but the number of such cases is lower than the cases that there normally are, without a vaccine.
Looks like the Aussies disagree with you.