Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

I said
I have been in the day of rest for four years now. I came out of the kingdom of God about four years ago.

Right...not working six days and not resting the seventh...but resting every day any day...is why I am surprised you need a vacation...

Oh and btw: entering into His rest from works is not resting from works towards salvation...

in the OT there was no works towards salvation...by faith it was added to them...

They worked because they already WERE saved...

A Sabbath keeping remains for His people...you know...a seventh day Sabbath...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Right...not working six days and not resting the seventh...but resting every day any day...is why I am surprised you need a vacation...

Oh and btw: entering into His rest from works is not resting from works towards salvation...

in the OT there was no works towards salvation...by faith it was added to them...

They worked because they already WERE saved...

A Sabbath keeping remains for His people...you know...a seventh day Sabbath...

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you claim keeping the Sabbath is important you are placing yourself under the old testament law. If your under the old testament law you have fallen from grace. And now you must keep all of it.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now that your required to keep the whole old testament law. You just condemned yourself.

[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you claim keeping the Sabbath not killing, or not stealing, or not committing adultery, or honoring parents or not coveting, or not baring false witness etc. is important you are placing yourself under the old testament law. If your under the old testament law you have fallen from grace. And now you must keep all of it.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now that your required to keep the whole old testament law. You just condemned yourself.

[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

Fixed it to say what you want it to say...you seem to think you are especially permitted to bare false witness...and steal his worship and replace it with false worship...

However scripture is clear “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...”

clefty

People are born in the arms of Satan. It's getting out from the vice like grip of those arms that is needed.

Some think changing times and laws will get them out of that vice...

If we could compromise why didnt the martyrs?

It remains:

“here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some think changing times and laws will get them out of that vice...

If we could compromise why didnt the martyrs?

It remains:

“here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...”

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus changed everything.
Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus changed everything.
Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Matt 24:20 “And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath”

Clearly it was expected that winter and Sabbaths were to continue into the future...until the end...

The irony after all you attempt to abuse and distort it remains the ONLY COMMANDMENT He instructed prayers be said that it be continued into the future...until the end...

As Isaiah foretold...”from Sabbath to Sabbath all mankind will come”...

That includes you... right Squeaky?...

Something to think pray and study about on your sabbatical...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 24:20 “And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath”

Clearly it was expected that winter and Sabbaths were to continue into the future...until the end...

The irony after all you attempt to abuse and distort it remains the ONLY COMMANDMENT He instructed prayers be said that it be continued into the future...until the end...

As Isaiah foretold...”from Sabbath to Sabbath all mankind will come”...

That includes you... right Squeaky?...

Something to think pray and study about on your sabbatical...

I said
lol Your an idiot. I have never said there was anything wrong with the Sabbath. One can keep it or not keep it. That is a choice. And if your going to use Isaiah, old testament that puts you under the law not me.
I was going to ask you, do all (others) keep the Sabbath?

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. I have never said there was anything wrong with the Sabbath. One can keep it or not keep it. That is a choice.
so its WWJD? for 9 of them but for the Sabbath one it’s a choice? Why arent the other 9 also options or merely suggestions?...you know, do it if you want to do it...

Imagine if the martyrs thought as you did...”Say what?!! you are going to kill me? Ummm hey you know what? it’s all optional...so well I will opt out to get along...ya dig?”

That attitude would have spared many lives...

And if your going to use Isaiah, old testament that puts you under the law not me.
oh but if you steal or lie or otherwise resist the Spirit you are free to do so?

I was going to ask you, do all (others) keep the Sabbath?
I like to say His people want to try...it remains Heb 4:9

but really what’s going on here is we fail and need forgiveness yet we realize that the Sabbath (as is the rest of the Law) is not perfectly kept by us but it KEEPS US closer to Him His way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so its WWJD? for 9 of them but for the Sabbath one it’s a choice? Why arent the other 9 also options or merely suggestions?...you know, do it if you want to do it...

Imagine if the martyrs thought as you did...”Say what?!! you are going to kill me? Ummm hey you know what? it’s all optional...so well I will opt out to get along...ya dig?”

That attitude would have spared many lives...

oh but if you steal or lie or otherwise resist the Spirit you are free to do so?

I like to say His people want to try...it remains Heb 4:9

but really what’s going on here is we fail and need forgiveness yet we realize that the Sabbath (as is the rest of the Law) is not perfectly kept by us but it KEEPS US closer to Him His way...

I said
ROFLOL With that kind of logic I'm sure glad you don't have any enfluence with the living God.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL With that kind of logic I'm sure glad you don't have any enfluence with the living God.

So fibbing or lying when you said you were going on vacation?

Don't forget...”here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”

Nothing there optional...

Status
Not open for further replies.