ECT Using the Law to Determine Scriptural Truth

Livelystone

First you come on TOL vaunting some "deep things of God" that you know and others don't, you brag about how God cures cancer and raises the dead through you and that validates your theology, and now you are saying you know more of the Word of God than I do regarding the elemental doctrines of Heb. 6 and assume I got what I do know from professors and clergy. You also claim you are entitled to more from God because you are more base and foolish.

All that adds up to one thing: you are not full of God but full of yourself. It's plain to everyone who listens to you but you will not be able to see it until you humble yourself before God.

More presumption coming from you because you have no idea of what I know and understand yet you think you do based on what I have posted on TOL, as if that is the sum total of what I understand. Really dude, and you complain that I insult you. Get over yourself already. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to what I understand but hey if you see me teaching false doctrine please show me how. I'm always eager to be corrected.

At this point I don't see that you have anything to offer me but if you feel you do you can burn the midnight oil in summarizing what you believe. If you can't boil each point down to a single sentence and feel you need to ramble on and on to get your point across you need to work on your communication skills because you are never going to get an audience, especially here on TOL. You aren't the first to come on here with some book you have written that you think is the cat's meow and you certainly won't be the last. If you want to gain an audience you need to work harder than just control A, control C, control V a book you wrote before. Otherwise you will be preaching to the wind. Notice how many people have responded to your thread? Two. That should tell you something.

God bless,

Krsto

Once again you have all the answers but you still have no works and without works your faith is dead.... do you need the scripture for that?

There is not a Christian anywhere who should not be capable of and expected to mature into the elders that James speaks of that the church turns to in order to be healed. There is nothing that I have done that should not be seen coming from all of the churches everywhere. Unfortunately provable miracles unaided by anything but divine presence, are for 99.9% of the church relegated to history or when there was certain movement of God such as the early Pentecostal movement.

FYI seeing and participating in miracles is supposed to be normal and the reason why it is not is because of all the Christians influencing others with their theology who like you do not worship in truth. The reason why you do not know the truth is because your manner of how you study the scriptures is flawed and is against the commandments of God. As Isaiah has prophesied you have not learned the method he taught thus you have been snared and have fallen backwards instead of moving forward.

See if you wrap your head around this....... the only reason why Christians still have to deal with sin and why miracles have all but disappeared is because of the lack of truth coming from the pulpit. Until you admit that you will never be able to successfully deal with why you and those who share your beliefs remain separated from divine works of God

Today you are either a member of those who are the problem or you are among the first on the scene today with the truth who were prophesied of to appear during this time period.

God has not changed since the time of the apostles and if what is "called the truth" by you and those who share your beliefs was the same as the truth that the apostles taught, all of you would be seeing miracles instead of being part of the miracle-less church you belong to

Get it?

Blessings

LS

Krsto

Correction .....

The law was given to Moses and the people before a tabernacle/temple was in existence.

I stand corrected. Thank you. (Not that I would argue with a gal sportin' a pair of six shooters :eek: )

Krsto

Once again you have all the answers but you still have no works and without works your faith is dead.... do you need the scripture for that?

There is not a Christian anywhere who should not be capable of and expected to mature into the elders that James speaks of that the church turns to in order to be healed. There is nothing that I have done that should not be seen coming from all of the churches everywhere. Unfortunately provable miracles unaided by anything but divine presence, are for 99.9% of the church relegated to history or when there was certain movement of God such as the early Pentecostal movement.

FYI seeing and participating in miracles is supposed to be normal and the reason why it is not is because of all the Christians influencing others with their theology who like you do not worship in truth. The reason why you do not know the truth is because your manner of how you study the scriptures is flawed and is against the commandments of God. As Isaiah has prophesied you have not learned the method he taught thus you have been snared and have fallen backwards instead of moving forward.

See if you wrap your head around this....... the only reason why Christians still have to deal with sin and why miracles have all but disappeared is because of the lack of truth coming from the pulpit. Until you admit that you will never be able to successfully deal with why you and those who share your beliefs remain separated from divine works of God

Today you are either a member of those who are the problem or you are among the first on the scene today with the truth who were prophesied of to appear during this time period.

God has not changed since the time of the apostles and if what is "called the truth" by you and those who share your beliefs was the same as the truth that the apostles taught, all of you would be seeing miracles instead of being part of the miracle-less church you belong to

Get it?

Blessings

LS

What I'm getting is more baseless assertions and self-justification. Appearantly you don't have anything to offer or you would have by now. Feel free to explain your secret "method" or errors in my theology and I'll be happy to comment, but don't send me to another book to read. I'm not interested. If you want to engage with substantive posts you'll find plenty of people to engage with here. Otherwise, it's been nice chatting with you. :e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stand corrected. Thank you. (Not that I would argue with a gal sportin' a pair of six shooters :eek: )
Hey, I'm loaded (hiccup), and I have a gun!
:rotfl:
You're a good sport, Krsto.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Livelystone.

I read most of your article and found it devoid of teaching law keeping. (Saints keep the law of God through the Spirit writing it on their hearts)

Collossians came on because he fancies himself as a teacher, and he has some kind of spiritual jealousy, which is why he has to defend his errors by addressing the viewers who he like to impress.

(Scripture often uses the word law without defining what laws it is referring to)

Kysto put his foot in it and deserved all he got, but is no way to correct anyone.

It is also unwise to defend your views with what Christ might do by way of miracles instead of pinning down the differences by using scripture.

Generally I see no problem with your article.

LA.

Livelystone

What I'm getting is more baseless assertions and self-justification. Appearantly you don't have anything to offer or you would have by now. Feel free to explain your secret "method" or errors in my theology and I'll be happy to comment, but don't send me to another book to read. I'm not interested. If you want to engage with substantive posts you'll find plenty of people to engage with here. Otherwise, it's been nice chatting with you. :e4e:

When are you going to stop being a troll?

You have yet to deal with any of the content of the OP but instead have wasted two pages of broadband attacking the messenger instead of the message.

If you were able to find fault with the message by now you would have done so.

It seems to me that you are a proponent of the prevailing MAD doctrine here that is a system of denying God's commandments and lifting up the traditions of man. I had never heard the term MAD before coming here that is accurately descibed as a method for determining the truths of God by the same study outline rules that a child would use to pass an elementary school room quiz.

Do you expect to please God with your traditions of man that make the word of God to be of no effect?

You need to leave behind the traditions of man and in their place learn obedience to God that will set you free from earthly doctrines of dung and in their place feed you with spiritual food from heaven suitable for the edification of God's children

If the presence of ANY divine power was amongst you or your followers there would be some signs and wonders coming from some of you that would bear witness that God is with you....... but there is not and the reason why is your rebellious ways for determining doctrine that are against the commandments of our Lord.

The power to change from the lack of divine presence in you lies in your willingness to submit to God and His commandments that are shared in the OP.

Should that come to be you will be on the path to brotherhood with others walking in agreement with God.

Blessings

LS

Livelystone

Livelystone.

I read most of your article and found it devoid of teaching law keeping. (Saints keep the law of God through the Spirit writing it on their hearts)

Collossians came on because he fancies himself as a teacher, and he has some kind of spiritual jealousy, which is why he has to defend his errors by addressing the viewers who he like to impress.

(Scripture often uses the word law without defining what laws it is referring to)

Kysto put his foot in it and deserved all he got, but is no way to correct anyone.

It is also unwise to defend your views with what Christ might do by way of miracles instead of pinning down the differences by using scripture.

Generally I see no problem with your article.

LA.

Greetings LA

Thank you for your post.

I did not see it until after making my last reply to Krsto

While laying in bed this morning I was hearing the spirit speak along the same line you are saying because I had allowed myself to be drawn into a tit for tat and away from my original intention of preparing a foundation for higher learning.

I look forward to a chance to fellowship with and hear what you have to say

Blessings

LS

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Greetings LA

Thank you for your post.

I did not see it until after making my last reply to Krsto

While laying in bed this morning I was hearing the spirit speak along the same line you are saying because I had allowed myself to be drawn into a tit for tat and away from my original intention of preparing a foundation for higher learning.

I look forward to a chance to fellowship with and hear what you have to say

Blessings

LS

Been there done that.

I think you are completely wrong about Krsto though.

LA.

Livelystone

Been there done that.

I think you are completely wrong about Krsto though.

LA.

Not sure what you mean there.

I let the other person set the tune and I did not get anything nice or respectful to respond to from either him or Colossians.

Who knows what the future holds, I am a forgive and forget person

After all we all spend at least some time as prodigal sons and daughters.

Blessings

LS

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not sure what you mean there.

I let the other person set the tune and I did not get anything nice or respectful to respond to from either him or Colossians.

Who knows what the future holds, I am a forgive and forget person

After all we all spend at least some time as prodigal sons and daughters.

Blessings

LS

Colossians is the real scoundrel. Krsto just got sucked in.

I have noticed that most all who make their posting names like Elohim, Colossians Archangel Michael etc. are all of the same fallen spirit.

LA.

Livelystone

Colossians is the real scoundrel. Krsto just got sucked in.

I have noticed that most all who make their posting names like Elohim, Colossians Archangel Michael etc. are all of the same fallen spirit.

LA.

I am aware of Colossians confusion in who he hears from and I was not surprised that he was laying in wait saying the things he did. However, I was surprised that Krsto was with him.

Concerning the thread and the following posts there are two inherent problems that need to be overcome.

First is because the term "laws" has become a four letter word to the church.

Second is that signs and wonders are supposed to be the norm rather than the exception. Thus it is not knowledge that brings forth miracles but the return of doctrinal truth to the church that will allow the presence of God to return to the church.

There is no wrong doctrine that comes from the Lord and all erroneous dogma comes from the father of lies. Consequently when God sees lies in the hearts of the church He is forced to depart because sin causes a separation from God.

God has always shown His favor through divine acts done through those who are worshipping him in obedience. That is the way it worked all through the Bible and God does not change.

Thus when the truth returns to the church signs and wonders will return to the church

Moses is dead and condemnation of God's people through the law is also dead. Yet Jesus stressed the importance of knowing the law and being able to teach them for the glory of the kingdom of heaven. (Mat.5:17-19)

The laws are not to be used as a list of physical commandments but spiritual knowledge and accomplishments to be obtained on our path of sanctification. This will allow us to enter into His rest through Tabernacles that was the time when Israel was supposed to enter the Promised land (new heavens and earth) but did not because they did not have the necessary faith in God.

The church will never enter into His rest until they know how to overcome sin. For sure there will never be a marriage to a church that cannot overcome sin

Thus Paul tells us not to fall into the sin of unbelief.

Blessings

LS

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Concerning the thread and the following posts there are two inherent problems that need to be overcome.

First is because the term "laws" has become a four letter word to the church.

(I am not debating you but just giving some thoughts.)

We know where that view comes from. It is an attempt to preserve the fleshiness from crucifixion.

Those who have the view that they are not under law but under grace, often do not recognize that grace makes possible the keeping of Gods law in the heart by the Spirit. Heb.8

Second is that signs and wonders are supposed to be the norm rather than the exception. Thus it is not knowledge that brings forth miracles but the return of doctrinal truth to the church that will allow the presence of God to return to the church.

The truth forms the heart to be like Christs, and God was pleased with Christ before He was anointed to proclaim the coming of the Kingdom of God with the evidence of the power of that coming age.

There is no wrong doctrine that comes from the Lord and all erroneous dogma comes from the father of lies. Consequently when God sees lies in the hearts of the church He is forced to depart because sin causes a separation from God.

There are many churches who were never begun by Christ so it is no wonder that they are full of useless knowledge which attracts more members like themselves who have no lifeline to the giver of truth.

God has always shown His favor through divine acts done through those who are worshipping him in obedience. That is the way it worked all through the Bible and God does not change.

Yes , worshipping Him in Spirit and Truth, from the heart, not recognized or accepted by the lovers of carnal form.

Thus when the truth returns to the church signs and wonders will return to the church

The end way is in having all that is not of truth, including the deceives who teach it, being exposed as having no power by those who do. Rev.12.

Moses is dead and condemnation of God's people through the law is also dead. Yet Jesus stressed the importance of knowing the law and being able to teach them for the glory of the kingdom of heaven. (Mat.5:17-19)

The laws are not to be used as a list of physical commandments but spiritual knowledge and accomplishments to be obtained on our path of sanctification. This will allow us to enter into His rest through Tabernacles that was the time when Israel was supposed to enter the Promised land (new heavens and earth) but did not because they did not have the necessary faith in God.

The church will never enter into His rest until they know how to overcome sin. For sure there will never be a marriage to a church that cannot overcome sin

Thus Paul tells us not to fall into the sin of unbelief.

Blessings

LS

When men do not rest in the promises of God then they continue to work their own strivings and do not love one another, and use manipulative and controlling methods of spirit and flesh for their own self glory and provision.

They make stones into bread.

LA.

Livelystone

(I am not debating you but just giving some thoughts.)

We know where that view comes from. It is an attempt to preserve the fleshiness from crucifixion.

Those who have the view that they are not under law but under grace, often do not recognize that grace makes possible the keeping of Gods law in the heart by the Spirit. Heb.8

The truth forms the heart to be like Christs, and God was pleased with Christ before He was anointed to proclaim the coming of the Kingdom of God with the evidence of the power of that coming age.

There are many churches who were never begun by Christ so it is no wonder that they are full of useless knowledge which attracts more members like themselves who have no lifeline to the giver of truth.

Yes , worshipping Him in Spirit and Truth, from the heart, not recognized or accepted by the lovers of carnal form.

The end way is in having all that is not of truth, including the deceives who teach it, being exposed as having no power by those who do. Rev.12.

LA.

Good post :thumb:

A few years back I wrote a thing on Rev. 12 called the "Rise and Fall of the Tail" that was an unpublished work but it sure made me a lot of enemies within the clergy

The good news is the time is up for all of the tail ministries to be able to continue their sheep clothes ministries unchallenged.

Stephen was able to operate in a sevenfold sabbath day ministry of the "new heavens and earth" given evidence that the heavens were opened unto him. Unfortunately the same "clergy jealousy" that killed him will rise again against the "new third day apostles" just as it did against Stephen

But then all the sojourning is finally over and you get to leave....... what a relief that will be.

Blessings

LS

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good post :thumb:

A few years back I wrote a thing on Rev. 12 called the "Rise and Fall of the Tail" that was an unpublished work but it sure made me a lot of enemies within the clergy

The good news is the time is up for all of the tail ministries to be able to continue their sheep clothes ministries unchallenged.

Stephen was able to operate in a sevenfold sabbath day ministry of the "new heavens and earth" given evidence that the heavens were opened unto him. Unfortunately the same "clergy jealousy" that killed him will rise again against the "new third day apostles" just as it did against Stephen

But then all the sojourning is finally over and you get to leave....... what a relief that will be.

Blessings

LS

I did recognize you, few would.

LA.

graceandpeace

I agree we are under 'law', as christians...the spirit of the law, has always been; always will be, it is the very way of the LORD; faith that works by love.

revealed to us through a new covenant, and promised in the old.

Livelystone

Hi GP

Thank you for your reply

The intention of the OP is to share how the law is able to determine true doctrines suitable for the edification of God's children as well as expose all of the false doctrines that are keeping the body here on earth from becoming one with the head in heaven.

Properly used the foundation for determining Godly wisdom established through the law of "two witnesses" taught by the prophets, Jesus, the apostles and prophetically spoken of in Rev. 11 that have laid dead for 3 1/2 days (unused by the laypeople for 3500 years) are soon to be realized by those who have ears that hear.

Only through the spiritual understanding of the laws of God can the truth of the scriptures become known and taught with God's approval on them. These new "found again" truths in place of the traditions of man that have dominated the pulpit for the last 1900 years causing God to remove His blessings from the church, will become the forrunner and trump calling for the gathering of the Kingdom of Heaven where God is worshipped in spirit and in truth.

Unfortunately, for 99.9% of the church the law remains as literal commandments, thus their members miss out on why God said not to mix garments of different materials and why it is a sin to eat shellfish that are supposedly unclean, when the truth is shellfish are used in the incense that God appears in before the Tabernacle Ark where anything unclean caused instant death

The truth is God does not care one way or the other if people mix cottons, linens, animal skins and feathers all together or eat lobster wrapped in bacon seven days a week !

When the truth behind the laws as spiritual aides for teaching becomes known, doctrines acceptable to God for teaching His children will return to the church that will allow the presence of God followed with signs and wonders to appear again like the first century church did.

Until then the church will remain basically void of the power of God that has always been what has caused the world to be able to see the difference between those who worship a "true God" and follow in obedience from those who do not.

Blessings

LS

Last edited:

Cross Reference

This is something I wrote a number of years back that will always be relevant. It is only a part of a bigger picture that tells how to determine clean spiritual food suitable for the edification of God's children from the unclean doctrines of man that have ruled the pulpit for far to long.

It is a long read but the knowledge is priceless

Blessings

LS

Acquiring Godly Wisdom
Part One

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; (precepts are God’s laws) line upon line, (lines are verses written in the bible) line upon line; here a little, and there a little: (“here and there” is the same as “to and fro” spoken of by Daniel in the beginning of this study)

11 For with *stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. (The definition for stammering lips is the time taken between different words coming forth from God as He gave them to His prophets)

12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
[/I]
There is no other way to come to understand the knowledge of the mysteries that Paul spoke of in the Bible other than the method just explained to you. After all Paul was the first to come to this knowledge and then from him and through personal experiences the others learned of it. In Acts Peter received the revelation (from the vision when he was told that it was ok to eat animals that he had previously thought were unclean) that God who does not change who gave the dietary laws of meat and drink to the Jews was in fact giving to the Christians laws to help us understand words concerning certain animals, meats and drink that are woven into the scriptures that are our “spiritual food”! This is what makes up some of the “hidden manna from heaven” that the seed that is Christ in us needs to be fed to enable it to grow from the seed of the Holy Spirit into a fruit-baring tree in the image and likeness of Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:18_ The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Col 1:27_ To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

The Bible is to be the “living word” within your heart and as the Bible says you now have put before you the way of life and truth that is yours for the taking rather than remaining in the darkness that you have been taught in. The truth should always be sought in the same manner that it was written, here a little and there a little as God spoke through those whose lives covered a time span of some four thousand years. Only then can what is to come be understood and the blessings of comprehending the Book of Revelations be realized.

My biggest argument I find after reading much I can agree with is I find as error:

"The Bible is to be the “living word” within your heart"

Jesus said it is the "written word" which is purposed to reveal to us, the "Living Word" Whom we must embrace for our profit, even the "Law", Who He is. That is the "why" of *Pentecost. How come you missed that?

Livelystone

My biggest argument I find after reading much I can agree with is I find as error:

"The Bible is to be the “living word” within your heart"

Jesus said it is the "written word" which is purposed to reveal to us, the "Living Word" Whom we must embrace for our profit, even the "Law", Who He is. That is the "why" of *Pentecost. How come you missed that?

CR,

He is the Word made flesh and IF He is alive in you the same Word that became His Flesh (the Law of God starting with the Law of the Seed that is Christ in us) is the same Word living in us that CAN become the mind of Christ............

But this will happen only if one has ears that hear what the Holy Spirit says and not what some other Pentecost unclean church spirit (why the wheat of Pentecost was mixed with leaven) that is anything but a "holy spirit".......... maybe that is why you missed it?

Your best bet is to learn the doctrine I have shared in the OP and not quit studying it until it becomes the way you think, talk, and walk.

Blessings,