ECT Using the Law to Determine Scriptural Truth

Cross Reference

CR,

He is the Word made flesh and

The Word made flesh was in "promise form", as all that God gives is, and until Jesus was crucified did it remain so. His resurrection was the fulfillment of the "promise" which solidified His flesh with the very of WORD of the Godhead for all eternity! Learn that and live! Learn Pentecost as well to understand what God, as a Consuming Fire, is all about __ stammering lips, too __while you are resting.

The Word will be returning in clouds of glory in Divine flesh and bone! Why do you believe God has elevated this singular human so? Because of any supernaturalness about Him?? You better study it out a bit more, Sunny Jim. Jesus, the man, was the One who was "born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this. Isaiah 9:6-7 (NASB) ___and as a Glorified Human being will He be acknowledged as such.

IF He is alive in you
the same Word that became His Flesh (the Law of God starting with the Law of the Seed that is Christ in us) is the same Word living in us that CAN become the mind of Christ............

The Mind of Christ, the Faith of Christ, the Life of Christ is all a gift of God given to those who love Him. It is not by any law of any seed. Paul spoke of his own experience in this in Galatians.

But this will happen only if one has ears that hear what the Holy Spirit says and not what some other Pentecost unclean church spirit (why the wheat of Pentecost was mixed with leaven) that is anything but a "holy spirit".......... maybe that is why you missed it?

Sorry but, your dismissal of scripture that speaks otherwise only opens you up to the penalty awaiting you in the day of the Lord. You are the one who needs his spiritual ears openned.
Your best bet is to learn the doctrine I have shared in the OP and not quit studying it until it becomes the way you think, talk, and walk.

Your best bet is to forget that slick anti-Christ doctrine and who and where you received it. Repent or die!

Sorry but, I can't bring myself to say
"blessings"

Livelystone

The Word made flesh was in "promise form", as all that God gives is, and until Jesus was crucified did it remain so. His resurrection was the fulfillment of the "promise" which solidified His flesh with the very of WORD of the Godhead for all eternity! Learn that and live! Learn Pentecost as well to understand what God, as a Consuming Fire, is all about __ stammering lips, too __while you are resting.

The Word will be returning in clouds of glory in Divine flesh and bone! Why do you believe God has elevated this singular human so? Because of any supernaturalness about Him?? You better study it out a bit more, Sunny Jim. Jesus, the man, was the One who was "born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this. Isaiah 9:6-7 (NASB) ___and as a Glorified Human being will He be acknowledged as such.

The Mind of Christ, the Faith of Christ, the Life of Christ is all a gift of God given to those who love Him. It is not by any law of any seed. Paul spoke of his own experience in this in Galatians.

Sorry but, your dismissal of scripture that speaks otherwise only opens you up to the penalty awaiting you in the day of the Lord. You are the one who needs his spiritual ears openned.

Your best bet is to forget that slick anti-Christ doctrine and who and where you received it. Repent or die!

Sorry but, I can't bring myself to say

CR, I will not waste my time trying to make sense out of the nonsense you have posted.

Unfortunately, you pentecost preachers are all alike and need new hard drives because the old one is fully corrupted and can no longer be repaired........ in other words you need to forget everything you think is right other than the name of Jesus, the Son of God who died for you and was raised up on the third day........... then someone who hears from God can work with you with a reasonable hope for a successful work of God being done in you

Meanwhile, and FYI, the words translated into english as "stammering lips" does not refer to the sound coming from a person's lips but the time pause between words being spoken. In other words, to make it so simple even you can get it; stammering lips represent the time taken between the words coming from OT prophets who delivered God's warning to Israel who prophesied over a time span of many centuries being assembled line upon line, precept upon precept (law upon law) here a little and there a little as coming from different parts of God's Holy Word as they were spoken through His prophets.

Consequently, rather than me waste time trying to get you see the light I am going to point out the difference between the darkness in you versus why the light of truth is in me

The proof of this is you have no signs and wonders aka miracles being done through your ministry and there is a reason why. However, one of the Pharisees has the answer as to why not. Therefore, you and all other pentecost preachers and pastors need to pay close attention

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him

God does not hear sinners who are not repentant, and you Pentecost clergy types are so full of false doctrines and pride that it makes your worship an abomination to God.

On the other hand ministries associated with myself and others like me who are surrounded with miracles is not because we are any better persons than you teachers of doctrines conceived by the mind of Satan, but because we know the truth. Therefore while we worship God in Spirit and in truth, you do not.

CR, the time will come when the lives of someone you love are going to need a miracle from God, or death will be the result..........

Do you think God will bless your prayer then anymore than He is not doing for you now?

For their sake I hope so, but going by your track record the future does not look good for them

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I doubt that CR is a Pentecostal (denomination) preacher.

I am not either, and they do not like me pointing out their sins.

In fact I only have to walk in their door and they get suspicious.

However I am an Acts 2 pentecostal like the 3000 but hope to arrive at the level of the 120 one day, which is not far off.

That which is taught as a rapture is a lifting up, but of the spiritual kind and not the resurrection.

The resurrection is after the last witness of the saints. (not 2 men)

LA

Cross Reference

CR, I will not waste my time trying to make sense out of the nonsense you have posted.

Unfortunately, you pentecost preachers are all alike and need new hard drives because the old one is fully corrupted and can no longer be repaired........ in other words you need to forget everything you think is right other than the name of Jesus, the Son of God who died for you and was raised up on the third day........... then someone who hears from God can work with you with a reasonable hope for a successful work of God being done in you

Meanwhile, and FYI, the words translated into english as "stammering lips" does not refer to the sound coming from a person's lips but the time pause between words being spoken. In other words, to make it so simple even you can get it; stammering lips represent the time taken between the words coming from OT prophets who delivered God's warning to Israel who prophesied over a time span of many centuries being assembled line upon line, precept upon precept (law upon law) here a little and there a little as coming from different parts of God's Holy Word as they were spoken through His prophets.

Consequently, rather than me waste time trying to get you see the light I am going to point out the difference between the darkness in you versus why the light of truth is in me

The proof of this is you have no signs and wonders aka miracles being done through your ministry and there is a reason why. However, one of the Pharisees has the answer as to why not. Therefore, you and all other pentecost preachers and pastors need to pay close attention

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him

God does not hear sinners who are not repentant, and you Pentecost clergy types are so full of false doctrines and pride that it makes your worship an abomination to God.

On the other hand ministries associated with myself and others like me who are surrounded with miracles is not because we are any better persons than you teachers of doctrines conceived by the mind of Satan, but because we know the truth. Therefore while we worship God in Spirit and in truth, you do not.

CR, the time will come when the lives of someone you love are going to need a miracle from God, or death will be the result..........

Do you think God will bless your prayer then anymore than He is not doing for you now?

For their sake I hope so, but going by your track record the future does not look good for them

Spare me your condescension because, at the very least, you do so as an incomplete and inaccurate to a fault, self appointed Christian.

Livelystone

Spare me your condescension because, at the very least, you do so as an incomplete and inaccurate to a fault, self appointed Christian.

If you worshipped in truth God would witness your ministry with signs and wonders done by Him

So says the Bible

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Livelystone

Who are you to judge the fruitfulness of anyone's ministry, barren one??

As James said, faith without works is dead

Works done through faith are healing the sick raising the dead etc etc............ works that you do not have.

On the other hand I have taught the truth for years and been blessed to witness several miracles done by God.

The one last week when God cured me of advanced lung cancer has caused persons who witnessed it but did not believe in miracles prior to this are now questioning their old beliefs because there was no plausible reason (no medical treatments) for both lungs to be clear of cancer 24 hours after a second X-Ray confirmed masses within both lungs and only a couple hours after being prayed for by a man who teaches what I teach in my book)

Even the doctor shed a tear of happiness and I could tell wanted to hug me out of happiness and relief. That was my one error as should have let him but I was so surprised that God did what He did so fast. I was almost in shock having gone from a death sentence to being cured as fast as I was.

No matter how many miracles I witness His power and love never ceases to amaze me

Livelystone

I doubt that CR is a Pentecostal (denomination) preacher.

I am not either, and they do not like me pointing out their sins.

In fact I only have to walk in their door and they get suspicious.

However I am an Acts 2 pentecostal like the 3000 but hope to arrive at the level of the 120 one day, which is not far off.

That which is taught as a rapture is a lifting up, but of the spiritual kind and not the resurrection.

The resurrection is after the last witness of the saints. (not 2 men)

LA

Just saw your post

I have taken a lot of abuse lately from a local pentecost pastor whom I am hoping is reading what I write here because much of what I say is for his benefit. If I did not care for him and his family i would not waste the time, especially after he has pushed my buttons as often and in the manner he has

This statement of yours is an awesome revealtion and you would not have it had God not shown it to you. IMO, He would not show it to you if He did not have further plans for you. It would be nice to see more of this here

When you have the time take a look at the taking of Zion where the smoke and the clouds appear. When David and his men took it the "passages" they used to gain entrance were the water (spirit) passages from the spring in Jerusalem that lifted them up into Zion. This is the OT prophecy of what is called the rapture that has become one of the worst and most damaging mistakes made by the modern Christian church.

BTW the clouds of smoke is where Moses met with God in the OT tabernacle, and we see the fire from the golden altar (incense altar) that makes the smoke that represents the prayers of the Saints ........Re.8:4 KJV. These are the same clouds as surrounding Zion and appear in the misused rapture teaching that is about us being lifted up into Zion where the Lord resides

Hope you like what i just shared with you........ first time I have put this out in public

We still need to get together on the resurrection though......... I hope we do

Blessings to you,

Doug