Use one or 2 words to describe each candidate

Mocking You

Fiorina - totally qualified

I am amazed that Fiorina continues to say, "I'm the only one that can beat Hillary Clinton", apparently because she thinks in a match-up with another woman, and a liberal woman at that, she would be victorious. In fact, Carly Fiorina lost a Senate election to a liberal woman, Barbara Boxer, in 2010.

Nazaroo

I am amazed that Fiorina continues to say, "I'm the only one that can beat Hillary Clinton", apparently because she thinks in a match-up with another woman, and a liberal woman at that, she would be victorious. In fact, Carly Fiorina lost a Senate election to a liberal woman, Barbara Boxer, in 2010.

600x403

lighthouse99

Ahhh, you would be dead wrong if you are judging the man by what his core belief set is, in that respect he is a Reagan Clone. Reagan & Cruz both believe in this nation, it's people, and it's constitution, he has fought to see it followed while in the Senate, and really if we held our elected officials to that standard...a constitutional standard, we would probably not be so far off course in this nation. The constitution is the benchmark & standard which all laws, lawmakers, & leaders should be judged and Cruz fits that bill. Is Cruz exactly like Reagan in all respects? no, but he does not have to be, he does however hold many of the same appealing qualities....He has my vote.

the voice of sanity in an insane world

let's pray sanity wins for once

:)

lighthouse99

wow, what a shocker--in CALIFORNIA of all places! Whoa, will wonders ever cease?:think:

lighthouse99

Rand: reasonable, thoughtful

Carson: [uncertain about him]

Rubio: political

Jeb: pro common-core

Trump: pro single-payer healthcare :shocked::luigi:

Cruz: high IQ [etc...etc]

Fiorina: [uncertain i can put it in one or 2 words but also uncertain she is only 1 who can beat HilLiary, in fact KNOW she is not the onlyone. You'd think Justin Beiber could beat HilLiary, but -- sad world we live in :(

:think:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Boxer would've beat Hillary too

lighthouse99

Rubio: smart, pro-life

(but not as pro life as Cruz or Huckabee or Paul. I believe Rubio would make an exception for rape/incest--an exception logic and God do not make)

Arthur Brain

Trump - compassionate leader

Wha???

"compassionate leader"?

Is this the same Donald Trump who rode roughshod over Scottish citizens and protected land in the process while building a golf course?

Unless this is deliberately ironic you have no clue whatsoever. His 'hair' would do a better job in office...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wha???

"compassionate leader"?

Is this the same Donald Trump who rode roughshod over Scottish citizens and protected land in the process while building a golf course?

Unless this is deliberately ironic you have no clue whatsoever. His 'hair' would do a better job in office...

No I think that he has changed. I believe that age has given him the desire to do good before he passes. Like Scrooge.

I see that in him through the way he relates to his children. He wants to overcome the hypocrites of Hollywood that paid homage to him in the past. I think he had his fill of vain glory and that it left him feeling empty.

Cruz is my first choice but for all the idiot republicans like Rowe who have been Wrong for ten years (Obama can't win, Romney wins), I say this:
What's your paranoia all about? We had Obama and survived, quit freaking out over the Trumpster! Young Americans are flocking to him because they need a leader unlike the weak sucks in the gop.

rexlunae

Trump: Sleazy egomaniac
Cruz: Sleazy liar
Fiorina: Failing up
Carson: Droopy Dog
Bush: Nope!
Paul: Too sane
Hillary: My turn!
Sanders: Break [the] banks.

And I don't even have 2 words for the rest of the field. Sorry Chris Christie. Sorry Marco Rubio.

Nazaroo

No I think that he has changed. I believe that age has given him the desire to do good before he passes. Like Scrooge.

Scrooge-Reformed.jpg

What's your paranoia all about? We had Obama and survived, quit freaking out over the Trumpster! Young Americans are flocking to him because they need a leader unlike the weak sucks ....

Meme-header.jpeg

bill-clinton-.jpg

64103780.jpg