Unwanted or inconvenient babies are aborted

marke

Women who find babies inconvenient should be allowed to abort them, according to radical leftist abortion supporters. If killing unwanted babies is something we should allow then this woman should not have been sentenced to life in -prison for killing her unwanted baby.

4, 2022 at 5:57 p.m. | UPDATED: May 4, 2022 at 8:24 p.m.
A La Habra woman who dropped her infant son to his death from a Children’s Hospital of Orange County parking structure more than a decade ago was sentenced Wednesday to 25-years-to-life in prison, ending a long-running criminal case that a judge described as a tragedy for all involved.
Sonia Hermosillo, 42, in statement to Orange County Superior Court Judge Kimberly Menninger, said she was sorry for the death of 7-month-old Noe Medina Jr. and tearfully asked for a chance to be back with her family.
“I truly regret what I did,” Hermosillo said to the judge through a Spanish-language interpreter. “And I’m asking for an opportunity to be with my daughters. Please, your honor, I know that what I did was wrong, but I regret doing that from the bottom of my heart.”
Family members, including Hermosillo’s husband and two daughters, have supported her throughout the lengthy court process. During the sentencing hearing, one of the daughters told the judge that her mother “was not an evil person,” but that after the baby boy was born her “world turned upside down for her and she needed help.”