Unimaginable: Westlake teenagers lose mom, dad and aunt to COVID-19 in span of just 3 days

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I would say “most likely would be alive” had they put their children before their politics.
There's nothing in the OP or any of the stories that I've seen about this case, that indicates that the parents' choice to refuse the vaccination had anything to do with politics.

In fact I've never seen their politics discussed. I don't know if they are Democrat, Republican or independent. And neither do you.

ok doser

There's nothing in the OP or any of the stories that I've seen about this case, that indicates that the parents' choice to refuse the vaccination had anything to do with politics.

In fact I've never seen their politics discussed. I don't know if they are Democrat, Republican or independent. And neither do you.
The mother turns up in a search of registered voters. She is unregistered.

marke

I would say “most likely would be alive” had they put their children before their politics.
It was common in 2020 to claim that people died from covid in spite of the fact that they may have had more serious problems, such as gunshot wounds, that hastened on the death. The parents had health issues that may have killed them whether they had been vaccinated or not, just as covid could have contributed to their deaths whether they had been vaccinated or not.

ok doser

The mother turns up in a search of registered voters. She is unregistered.
it used to be a pretty good bet with a Polish name, in Ohio, that you were looking at a person of immigrant stock, blue collar worker, Union affiliation, solidly Democrat voter

but that was back before the Democrat party abandoned the working class for the affluent class.
It was common in 2020 to claim that people died from covid in spite of the fact that they may have had more serious problems, such as gunshot wounds, that hastened on the death. The parents had health issues that may have killed them whether they had been vaccinated or not, just as covid could have contributed to their deaths whether they had been vaccinated or not.
It was common in 2020 for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to claim that they would not take Trump's vaccine. Until after the election. Because they knew that it would benefit them politically, especially with idiot voters like rusha.

marke

There are more than a few kids out there who've lost both parents to Covid.

Disinformation has done so much damage.
Addle-brain leftists accused Trump of being responsible for all covid deaths during his presidency because he shared the promise of hope that covid would end up being defeated by human efforts. They claim his optimism made him guilty of spreading misinformation that increased covid deaths. That, of course, is sheer nonsense. That would be like Biden being held for even more covid deaths under his watch for promising deliverance from covid by a vaccine that does not immunize anybody from covid.