unfinished business

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Uh...hello? is there anybody in there? The Lord preached the gospel of the kingdom (that's a biblical term) for three years while walking the earth. IOW, before His death, He preached the gospel of the kingdom. Yet Paul's gospel is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day. It is impossible that they are the same gospel! You are right that Paul was given his gospel by revelation of Jesus Christ, but no it is not the same as shown above and because it was a mystery before (Romans 16:25-27 KJV). Something that was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,..." is not something that was preached as the good news before that! No, the 12 preached an entirely different gospel. Peter, James and John didn't even know Paul's gospel until he went up by revelation and communicated it unto them! It was then that they saw, not before (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV)! No, they taught keeping the law as commandment/ required for salvation (Matthew 19:17 KJV, Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, James 2:17 KJV, James 2:20 KJV, James 2:27 KJV). John taught that the love of God was the keeping of commandments (1 John 5:3 KJV and Paul preached Paul preached but God (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).
No, it isn't and you have been shown over and over by the scriptures the things that differ. No. Only Jews and Gentiles in the Body are saved.

What word of the gospel did Corne's house hear? It certainly wasn't the gospel of Christ by which we are saved.

Are you saved? You've yet to tell anyone what the gospel of your salvation is. Why the hesitation?

Good post Heir.

john w

Hall of Fame
Satanists do not believe in grace alone by faith alone in Christ alone. They fight against it with every fiber of their being. Sending poor souls back to the law and the kingdom gospel.

As I predicted:
"Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist
."-saint John W

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of Paul are one and the same you moron.

Observe, the above deception.

"the gospel of Paul"=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV...

Death
Burial
Resurrectiont

Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Show us, punk, where the 12, including Judas, while preaching the gospel/good news, of the kingdom, ever preached:

"Hey, everyone!! The Master is going to do for our/your sins.....Be raised again for our/your justification!!! Believe this good news to be justified!!!"

You cannot, will not. The dbr was hid from the 12, while they were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. Peter attempted to prevent the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, part of the foundation of "the gospel of Paul"(your words), 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and whose death was the basis for his reconciliation. The 12, initially, did not even believe He had risen.

They were not preaching the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, "the gospel of Paul," and you cannot show it. The Lord Jesus never taught 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to its occurrence.

You cannot show it.

Again:

Chapter, verse
. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel and it has the power to save both Jews and Gentiles. Just because Jesus used the word kingdom in it does not make it any different than what Paul preached. Paul received his gospel by the revelation of Jesus Christ so it's the same thing. All the apostles had a little different spin with their understanding of the gospel.

Made up. Deceit. The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and you made up this spin, jazz of...

"All the apostles had a little different spin with their understanding of the gospel"

They had no clue, while preaching the good news of the kingdom, that He was to die, until much later in the ministry,and did not initially believe that He had risen. They had NADA understanding, of the dbr, as it was hid from them, despite your lie that they just had "a little different spin with their understanding of the gospel." No-they understood none of it-NADA=it was hid from them, deceiver.

....They initially denied the resurrection.....And yet they preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, for almost 3 years.

Show us, punk, where the 12, including Judas, while preaching the gospel/good news, of the kingdom, ever preached:

"Hey, everyone!! The Master is going to do for our/your sins.....Be raised again for our/your justification!!! Believe this good news to be justified!!!"

Silencio.

There is only one gospel...
It's all the same gospel.

=there is only one piece of good news in the bible=satanic

The punk assumes that all the good news, the gospels, in the bible, pertains to salvation.

He made it up, and/or does not know what the word "gospel" means-no other option.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter, James and John didn't even know Paul's gospel until he went up by revelation and communicated it unto them! It was then that they saw, not before (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV)!

Yes, it's a good thing for Jesus' apostles that Paul went to Jerusalem and got them straightened out on his gospel.

The poor guys had been teaching Jesus' gospel that we must be born of the Spirit to enter God's kingdom.

We all are fortunate that Paul got everyone to preaching his gospel that Jesus died, was buried, and resurrected.

Yes, it's no wonder Paul went to the Gentiles, the Jews would have just looked him and said, "So what?"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, it's a good thing for Jesus' apostles that Paul went to Jerusalem and got them straightened out on his gospel.
He communicated it unto them as in they never heard it before and needed it to be communicated unto them.

The poor guys had been teaching Jesus' gospel that we must be born of the Spirit to enter God's kingdom.
The 12 preached the gospel they were supposed to be preaching and to whom (Matthew 10:5-23 KJV)! Why say "poor guys"?

We all are fortunate that Paul got everyone to preaching his gospel that Jesus died, was buried, and resurrected.
:nono:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

They took their gospel to the circumcision, not Paul's!
Yes, it's no wonder Paul went to the Gentiles, the Jews would have just looked him and said, "So what?"
I'm not sure what you mean as Paul was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek with his gospel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He communicated it unto them as in they never heard it before and needed it to be communicated unto them.

And I went up by revelation and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain. (Galatians 2:2)​

James, Cephas, and John vetted Paul's gospel and extended to Paul and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship.

With the apostles' approval Paul and Barnabas went to the Gentiles with their gospel of God.

Paul preached the gospel of God and Peter preached the gospel of God.

Interplanner

And I went up by revelation and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain. (Galatians 2:2)​

James, Cephas, and John vetted Paul's gospel and extended to Paul and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship.

With the apostles' approval Paul and Barnabas went to the Gentiles with their gospel of God.

And the audiences they preached to often criss-crossed.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Galatians 2:7 KJV says that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto Paul as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter. When those who seemed to be somewhat saw that after Paul communicated that gospel that he preached among the Gentiles to them, they gave unto Paul the right hand of fellowship, but nowhere does it say that they began preaching what Paul did as the power of God! Both Peter and Paul preached the gospel of God, but Peter did not preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

Interplanner

The gospel of the uncircumcision and the gospel of the circumcision are not the gospel of God. Where do you come up with this stuff!

If I may: by not complicating the Bible. There is no grammar that supports what you are saying about circ and uncirc. You don't understand Greek cases and the English is not communicating it. But more important: the anchor of each preposition phrase there is 'task.' There is one task to two objects. That NEVER means there is more than one task--in this case, more than one gospel.

nd it is only a few verses from an anathema about any other gospel.

There is one NT gospel (I understand if you think Is 60's 'gospel' applies to the announcement to return from exile, but when the NT comes we find out that has been superceded).

I have answered the layout of the gospel accounts several times, but I guess you don't read it. The Lamb of God could not be missed as a Gospel statement. The first cross-proven miracle (a 'dare' in which a physical event or healing was said to match a declaration about his authority) is Mk 2, and is really the first miracle. He proves his authority to forgive sins. Gospel!

The direct language to Peter about 'blessed are you for my Father has revealed this' means it was WAS being mentioned all along, because he was taking inventory on whether it was 'taking' or not. "It" was the Gospel of being the Messiah, the main two passages about which are richly redemptive: Is 53, Dan 9 (the 6 accomplishments while being cut off for others). How could he take that inventory without having expressed it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
If I may: by not complicating the Bible. There is no grammar that supports what you are saying about circ and uncirc. You don't understand Greek cases and the English is not communicating it. But more important: the anchor of each preposition phrase there is 'task.' There is one task to two objects. That NEVER means there is more than one task--in this case, more than one gospel.
I believe the words on the page mean what they say, as they say it and to whom and there are clearly two gospels in Galatians 2:7 KJV alone!

nd it is only a few verses from an anathema about any other gospel.
If anyone preaches "unto you" any other gospel than the gospel Paul preached as being "unto you" let him be accursed! Simple stuff!