Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Fly

Won't make a lick of difference. The truth believers already believe the clickbait and headlines.

Yep. I saw this story earlier today and thought about posting it here. But then I thought "Why?" Couldn't come up with a good reason.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"According to the investigation, the reviewers could not determine “the extent to which C.M.P.’s undisclosed edits and cuts distort the meaning of the encounters the videos purport to document.”

But, it said, “the manipulation of the videos does mean they have no evidentiary value in a legal context and cannot be relied upon for any official inquiries” unless C.M.P. provides investigators with its original material, and that material is independently authenticated as unaltered.

For example, Mr. Fredericks said recordings in Houston and Denver were each missing about 30 minutes of video, judging from time stamps and frame counters on the recordings."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/u...enthood-videos.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

i.e. the baby butchers may have found a legal loophole.

jeffblue101

http://www.centerformedicalprogress...lanned-parenthoods-failed-analysis-of-videos/
Planned Parenthood’s desperate, 11th-hour attempt to pay their hand-picked “experts” to distract from the crimes documented on video is a complete failure. The absence of bathroom breaks and waiting periods between meetings does not change the hours of dialogue with top-level Planned Parenthood executives eager to manipulate abortion procedures to get high-quality baby parts for financially profitable sale. While even Planned Parenthood’s “experts” found “no evidence of audio manipulation” in the recordings, it is telling that Planned Parenthood is trying so hard to pretend that their staff did not refer to a dismembered fetus as “a baby” and “another boy.” Planned Parenthood’s abortion providers are far more honest about the brutal reality of their work than the paid political consultants at the national office. If Planned Parenthood really wants to disprove the now-overwhelming body of evidence that their affiliates traffick in baby body parts, they should release their fetal tissue contracts with the for-profit company StemExpress for law enforcement, Congress, and all the world to see.
I'm sure when he sumbits the videos to congress they can verfiy he was using the bathroom.

jeffblue101

The "forensic" analysis can be found here. What a joke, as a person who has read a good chunk of the transcripts this analysis distorts the nature of the conversations as expected of baby killing ghouls.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The people in the videos said what they said. This is beyond question, so the videos speak for themselves.

It sounds like their attempt at a defense is that they weren't selling dead baby parts for profit.

Planned Parenthood Defends Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies: “But We’re Not Making a Profit”
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/29/...-aborted-babies-but-were-not-making-a-profit/

"Then, in a second video, the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood in California, Mary Gatter, refers to a “less crunchy” technique that abortionists use to get intact body parts. Although initially Gatter says she’s not in it for the money, later she tries to bump up the price for fetal body parts. She says, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.”

Taken totally out of context...uh huh.

shagster01

It sounds like their attempt at a defense is that they weren't selling dead baby parts for profit.

Planned Parenthood Defends Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies: “But We’re Not Making a Profit”
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/29/...-aborted-babies-but-were-not-making-a-profit/

"Then, in a second video, the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood in California, Mary Gatter, refers to a “less crunchy” technique that abortionists use to get intact body parts. Although initially Gatter says she’s not in it for the money, later she tries to bump up the price for fetal body parts. She says, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.”

Taken totally out of context...uh huh.

Let's play "even if."

Even if parts were sold, is that worse to you than if they were just thrown in the trash like normal?

jeffblue101

No wonder this analysis sucks so much it wasn't even done by a company that specializes in the field of video forensics instead it was done by a liberal research firm for hire called Fusion GPS.
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/p...ocratic-opposition-research-firm_1020250.html
But one other detail caught my eye that bears mentioning: "The report by research firm Fusion GPS, which was obtained by POLITICO, attempts to undermine the videos’ political, legal, and journalistic value."

Just who, exactly, is behind Fusion GPS? Turns out it's an opposition research firm with ties to the Democratic party and has a history of harassing socially conservative Republican donors, possibly on behalf of the Obama campaign:

As Ms. Strassel has reported in recent columns, Idaho businessman Frank VanderSloot has become the target of a smear campaign since it was disclosed earlier this year that he had donated $1 million to a super PAC supporting Mr. Romney. President Obama's campaign website teed him up in April as one of eight "less than reputable" Romney donors and a "bitter foe of the gay rights movement." One sin: His wife donated to an anti-gay-marriage campaign, of the kind that have passed in 30 or so states.
Now we learn that little more than a week after that Presidential posting, a former Democratic Senate staffer called the courthouse in Mr. VanderSloot's home town of Idaho Falls seeking his divorce records. Ms. Strassel traced the operative, Michael Wolf, to a Washington, D.C. outfit called Fusion GPS that says it is "a commercial research firm."

Fusion GPS is run by a former Wall Street Journal reporter, Glenn Simpson, who wouldn't say who is paying him for this high-minded slumming but said in an email that Mr. VanderSloot was a "legitimate" target because of "his record on gay issues."

Politico should have mentioned this. But the pro-life movement has never gotten a fair shake from the media, and it seems that's not about to change.

From their official website
Fusion GPS is based in Washington, DC and provides premium research, strategic intelligence, and due diligence services to corporations, law firms, and investors worldwide.
We offer a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.
Who needs experts when you have the liberal left worshipping everything you say.

jeffblue101

For those who had not clicked on Fusion gps website here is a screenshot.
CNcEAWMUEAEq8cs.png

That's it. There is nothing else to it. :chuckle: plz expert analysis more like experts in deception

Quetzal

The "forensic" analysis can be found here. What a joke, as a person who has read a good chunk of the transcripts this analysis distorts the nature of the conversations as expected of baby killing ghouls.
These are legitimate talking points. This analysis goes against many of the primary arguments that the video makers attempted to make

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's play "even if."

Even if parts were sold, is that worse to you than if they were just thrown in the trash like normal?

Decisions, decisions: Which is worse, throwing a murdered unborn baby away like dirty dishwater or selling his or her dismembered body parts to the highest bidder?

Forgive me for not being able to think like a barbarian (I don't have an answer for that question).

shagster01

Decisions, decisions: Which is worse, throwing a murdered unborn baby away like dirty dishwater or selling his or her dismembered body parts to the highest bidder?

Forgive me for not being able to think like a barbarian (I don't have an answer for that question).

Then the video means nothing either way.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
These are legitimate talking points. This analysis goes against many of the primary arguments that the video makers attempted to make

I know that you can't see this as you have me on ignore (Que knows his limitations when it comes to debating me). Would someone please ask Que what legitimate talking points the baby butchers used?

Status
Not open for further replies.