Undeniable democrat black racism

marke

Democrats are the real racists in America, not Christians.

Imagine if President Donald Trump, while in the White House, told the pool of press people that for his two-year in-office anniversary, he was going to grant special one-on-one interviews — but only to Caucasians.
That’s what Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, a black Democrat, just did.
Yes, said Lightfoot, in a public statement reported by The Hill.
“[I am indeed] exclusively providing one-on-one interviews with journalists of color,” she said. “I have been struck since my first day on the campaign trail in 2018 by the overwhelming whiteness and maleness of Chicago media outlets, editorial boards, the political press corps and yes, the City Hall press corps.”

marke

Democrats are the real racists in America, not Christians.

Imagine if President Donald Trump, while in the White House, told the pool of press people that for his two-year in-office anniversary, he was going to grant special one-on-one interviews — but only to Caucasians.
That’s what Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, a black Democrat, just did.
Yes, said Lightfoot, in a public statement reported by The Hill.
“[I am indeed] exclusively providing one-on-one interviews with journalists of color,” she said. “I have been struck since my first day on the campaign trail in 2018 by the overwhelming whiteness and maleness of Chicago media outlets, editorial boards, the political press corps and yes, the City Hall press corps.”
Lightheaded Lightfoot has ruled over the destruction of Chicago with a heavy hand but refuses to admit the tragedies escalating in her city are her fault or the fault of stupid leftist democrat stupidity.

With the continuing disasters of Democrat-run cities, it would be easy to become numb to the chaos and violence rolling through some of America’s most historic metropolises. But that is not the answer; silence and apathy are never the answer.
Now is the time, in fact, to look directly at those who facilitate these arenas of death. There are liars corralling their victims (those previously known as constituents) into dumpster fires that used to be gleaming symbols of American opportunity.
Now, galloping through her urban war zone, one mayor of a Hell Town, USA is blaming racism, sexism, the courts, COVID, and whatever other bell might toll for her town’s river of blood in a vain and ghoulish attempt to protect herself. Her name is Lori Lightfoot.

marke

Lightheaded Lightfoot has ruled over the destruction of Chicago with a heavy hand but refuses to admit the tragedies escalating in her city are her fault or the fault of stupid leftist democrat stupidity.

With the continuing disasters of Democrat-run cities, it would be easy to become numb to the chaos and violence rolling through some of America’s most historic metropolises. But that is not the answer; silence and apathy are never the answer.
Now is the time, in fact, to look directly at those who facilitate these arenas of death. There are liars corralling their victims (those previously known as constituents) into dumpster fires that used to be gleaming symbols of American opportunity.
Now, galloping through her urban war zone, one mayor of a Hell Town, USA is blaming racism, sexism, the courts, COVID, and whatever other bell might toll for her town’s river of blood in a vain and ghoulish attempt to protect herself. Her name is Lori Lightfoot.
Biden and Lightfoot have met in Lightfoot's murder capitol of the world to see what can be done to criminalize guns so criminals will stop hating others and killing them with illegal guns. Biden has offered the full support of the democrat Justice department he hopes will finally be able to put a stop to the horrific white extremist violence that he and his puppet Garland stupidly think is filling morgues in Chicago with dead black bodies.