Tyson-knockout-1.gif

he hits like a sissy

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Proverbs 23

13 Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die.

Don't you just love the contrast from "Christians" and what the words of God say? Of course, she is being obtuse and wants to put punishment which is spanking in with punching kids in the face. Now that would be abuse.
Exactly. Here's another verse they choose to ignore: "Blows that hurt cleanse away evil, As [do] stripes the inner depths of the heart." Proverbs 20:30

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure, you are.

You stormed into this thread mouthing off about issues entirely unrelated to the show.

You lied. You listened to not one word.

:chuckle: If that was storming, then you must be foaming at the mouth and slamming your head against your keyboard in a blind rage.

I never said he discussed disciplining with a belt in this show, you just assumed. I listened to the entire thing, but I don't care if you believe me or not because your puny character doesn't even show up on my radar. The fact that's all you can come up with shows you can't defend Enyart's past history of child "discipline." Nor can you dictate my connecting a tyrant dad to belting kids. Who do you think you are? Oh, right. You're a cartoon.

Pssst. I'm one of those feminists that's not lurking in the swamp, so he decided it was safe to let his kids go camping in it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never said he discussed disciplining with a belt in this show, you just assumed.

Your second post, in fact:

And to be a good dad you don't need a belt for anything other than holding your pants up. Striking your child with a belt is abuse. Leaving welts is abuse.

Nor can you dictate my connecting a tyrant dad to belting kids.

And to be a good dad you don't need a belt for anything other than holding your pants up. Striking your child with a belt is abuse. Leaving welts is abuse.

I can't see how anyone would consider that a laughing matter.

:darwinsm:

:mock: :granite:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your second post, in fact:

Nowhere in that sentence do I say it was said in the show. :duh:

Now you're lying again. Pastor Enyart was not charged with "child abuse," and nor have I ever attempted to defend him.
I said "past history of child discipline," and provided a link to his own thread.

You made up the rest, since I said you can't defend his past history (disciplining with a belt and leaving welts).

You don't get to tell me how I define a tyrant dad. And yes I connect a tyrant dad with a dad who beats his kids with a belt. If that belt fits, he can wear it.

You see what you want to see. And guess what? You're hallucinating.

And you're totally illogical.

Granite

Hall of Fame
He was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and nothing in the world will ever change that.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
anna gives us an example of confirmation bias in action!
Nowhere in that sentence do I say it was said in the show. :duh:

I said "past history of child discipline," and provided a link to his own thread.

You made up the rest, since I said you can't defend his past history (disciplining with a belt and leaving welts).

You don't get to tell me how I define a tyrant dad. And yes I connect a tyrant dad with a dad who beats his kids with a belt. If that belt fits, he can wear it.

You see what you want to see. And guess what? You're hallucinating.

And you're totally illogical.

:darwinsm:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
oh anna, silly silly little girl :nono:

i don't care if you notice me mocking you or not :chuckle:

either way, you're unintentionally hilarious

bybee

oh anna, silly silly little girl :nono:

i don't care if you notice me mocking you or not :chuckle:

either way, you're unintentionally hilarious

And you are intentionally malicious!
A heaping steaming pile of doodoo would smell as foul by any other name!