Tweeter in chief

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I know he had a lot of issues ... though I do admire his commitment to the telethons.

Catch some of his middle-age interviews, he acts like he walks on water. When he was older he mellowed some, but could downright rude at times. He did many good things however,...

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I did not say he was a moron, Tillerson said that, not me.
"Pragmatic," right. Pragmatism. That means, getting things done, by hook or by crook, right? I'd agree with that, severely. He's very pragmatic. Like, he knows how many people are on twitter so he twitters, and he knows how many people watch NFL so he sends the VP to a game .. he knows how to get seen, to get heard, which is pragmatically doing his due diligence in communicating. Step one, get in the line of sight of the people you're trying to communicate with. I admire his pragmatism, I think. He's very, very pragmatic, yes, very good point.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He draws too much negative attention, and this interferes with getting things done.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
He draws too much negative attention, and this interferes with getting things done.
By who? Who's job's being interfered with? I mean, aside from the people he's fired because they actually weren't getting things done of course. Aside from them, who's job is being interfered with?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
By who? Who's job's being interfered with? I mean, aside from the people he's fired because they actually weren't getting things done of course. Aside from them, who's job is being interfered with?

His own job.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
His own job.
Hmm. I guess I'm seeing him do the job more than I saw any of the other POTUSs I've witnessed in my life, so that doesn't hold sway with me, for that reason. I think he's working very hard at it, and he's cleverer than some of the other POTUSs in how he's doing it. :idunno: He's sly like a fox, somewhat like President Geo. W. Bush, and President Clinton.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He distracts from what needs to be done by fighting with everyone, who are on his side. They dislike his treatnent and therefore, are not commit achievement of goals

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
He distracts from what needs to be done by fighting with everyone, who are on his side. They dislike his treatnent and therefore, are not commit achievement of goals
People want to sit around on their duffs, and President Trump isn't having any of that. He coaxes them, he cajoles, he insults and bullies them, whatever it takes to get them to do their job and do it well and do it fast.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
OK. do not think it is productive, apparently you do.
I haven't seen evidence one way or another, of production or the lack thereof. No less than with previous administrations, except that the twitters keep me in the loop as to what the man's thinking about, almost at all times. The noise here is going to frighten away people who don't like noise. Maybe that's going to be better.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My expectations and predictions of him were spot on. Unfortunately.

*channeling the same foreboding as Bob Corker*

The first few days, when he started reneging on his promises to his base, I thought maybe he had just pulled off another scam, and would do a competent job.

No such luck. The only good thing is that all of his thrashing had crippled government and prevented him from doing much of anything.

And there's been a renaissance for SNL.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The first few days, when he started reneging on his promises to his base, I thought maybe he had just pulled off another scam, and would do a competent job.

No such luck. The only good thing is that all of his thrashing had crippled government and prevented him from doing much of anything.

And there's been a renaissance for SNL.
:chuckle: That's the spirit!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
If Trump were a mid-level manager at any substantial US corporation he would last about a week. Imagine working for someone who believes that the way to make your point is to call people names. He started in the campaign and continues to use that as a policy method. Much like a 5thgrader.
His knowledge of the legislative process and of world affairs is abysmal.
He lives on twitter because he can use small words and short sentences. I'll be he has real issues with commas, and semi-colons---oh my.
Tillerson was correct---he is a moron, I'll bet he lies about his golf score.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If Trump were a mid-level manager at any substantial US corporation he would last about a week. Imagine working for someone who believes that the way to make your point is to call people names. He started in the campaign and continues to use that as a policy method. Much like a 5thgrader.
He lives on twitter because he can use small words and short sentences. I'll be he has real issues with commas, and semi-colons---oh my.
Is that all you got? Settle in for another 7.3 years genius. Hold on a sec. . . . Yep, I just checked to make sure, Trump is STILL your President, he is not a "mid-level manager".

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Which is why, until now, he's never actually held a job. He's lived off a family business, where he's not beholden to stockholders. So he gets to act like a 5th grader, and anyone who doesn't want to put up with his tantrums just leaves.

And it made him supremely unfit to be president, where he doesn't have absolute power, and he can get things done only by cooperating with others. He was apparently shocked to learn that he couldn't just order Hillary Clinton arrested, or that a president is restrained by the Constitution.

Tillerson was correct---he is a moron,

Worse than that. He seems to have been born with at least normal intelligence. The worst sort of stupidity is self-inflicted.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I think him using the social media outlets that a lot of America uses is brilliant.
And some are jealous they didn't think of it and use it as much.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
20171010edwas-a.jpg

If Trump were a normal, well-adjusted adult, there would be no need for him to make repeated pronouncements, reminding the American public of his high IQ,

If he was secure within himself, the President would not feel compelled to tweet up a storm every time he's subject to criticism - given that any presidential candidate who presumes that they will be somehow exempt from criticism is not living in the real world!

Failing to appoint Republican Senator Bob Corker, Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee, for Secretary of State because this President thought he was too short for the position, speaks volumes concerning not just to Trump's intelligence but his common sense!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Is that all you got? Settle in for another 7.3 years genius. Hold on a sec. . . . Yep, I just checked to make sure, Trump is STILL your President, he is not a "mid-level manager".

Correct he is not a "mid-level manager". Much to the shame of the USA.