Tweeter in chief

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Didn't you think, before the election, that if he was somehow elected, that the twittering would stop?

I am ecstatically pleased that he didn't skip a beat.

Wouldn't you be kind of sad, if he did all of a sudden stop?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No, I might have thought I was wrong about him in a good way. Each time he is in the media, for anything unrelated to policy, I feel more estranged from him,

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, I might have thought I was wrong about him in a good way. Each time he is in the media, for anything unrelated to policy, I feel more estranged from him,
That's legitimately too bad. I wonder if I don't see the office and the officeholder more distinctly than other people. It's like a car or a carriage, and we elect who's going to operate the pedals and the steering wheel, or the reins. I like how he's doing it, I like how he's driving. The car is amazing, no matter who's at the helm.

Of course if he does bring about WWIII recklessly, then I'm wrong, and have been for a while; I just don't believe that's going to happen.

People claim he divides, but I only see him bringing the already existing divisions, into sharper relief. That makes them easier to see. And resolve/heal.

Not by him, but by US.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Didn't you think, before the election, that if he was somehow elected, that the twittering would stop?

I am ecstatically pleased that he didn't skip a beat.

Wouldn't you be kind of sad, if he did all of a sudden stop?
I like it too, and he tweets a lot. I also think he is doing a great job. Trump needs new haters, the old ones became fans.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My expectations and predictions of him were spot on. Unfortunately.

*channeling the same foreboding as Bob Corker*

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
He alienates his own people, fight with them, and nothing will get done
People would rather sit around and do nothing, or work on their own pet projects and pursue their own personal agendas instead, but he comes around and kicks them, verbally, to get them up off their duff, and doing their actual job.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I like it too, and he tweets a lot. I also think he is doing a great job. Trump needs new haters, the old ones became fans.
His twittering is the opposite of the joke that President Obama couldn't say anything without his teleprompters. 'Like the exact opposite of that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I must admit, i gave him undo credit, thinking he was as smart as me, and if he is, it is in a twisted way. How it seems I mixed intelligence with being pragmatic. In this case, Tillerson is way smarter than the Duck,

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must admit, i gave him undo credit, thinking he was as smart as me, and if he is, it is in a twisted way. How it seems I mixed intelligence with being pragmatic. In this case, Tillerson is way smarter than the Duck,

I have no doubt that Tillerson is more intelligent than Trump ... then again, I don't see Trump as being intelligent, but rather a master manipulator. An unhinged on at that ... who just happens to have access to the nuclear codes.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

I was surprised by Corker. As the chair of the CFR, it's important that he's concerned that President Trump is leading us recklessly into WWIII, but the way he relayed this concern publicly is very Trump-like.

Imitation is the sincerest form of battery.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have no doubt that Tillerson is more intelligent than Trump ... then again, I don't see Trump as being intelligent, but rather a master manipulator. An unhinged on at that ... who just happens to have access to the nuclear codes.

Trump has some intelligence, but it is more like Jerry Lewis, but he gets boos, not laughter, anyway, he is not fit to be president.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump has some intelligence, but it is more like Jerry Lewis, but he gets boos, not laughter, anyway, he is not fit to be president.

Agreed ... though in this case, I do believe that Jerry Lewis would have made a far more competent president.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You can't be CEO of ExxonMobil without being smart, but there were an awful lot of banks who loaned President Trump an awful lot of cash to build buildings and complexes, and if you think that he's a moron, then all those people must be even stupider, because they were repeatedly duped by him, year after year.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Agreed ... though in this case, I do believe that Jerry Lewis would have made a far more competent president.
'Too bad. I'm really enjoying this. I don't think he can walk on water, and if he does the wrong thing (in my book, obviously), then I'll turn on him in a flash, but so far I'm really enjoying and appreciating him.

I guess I just don't have as defined an expectation for what the POTUS is supposed to be .. maybe. :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

He probably would have; did you know Jerry Lewis had a super ego, Dean Martin just could not take it anymore.:(

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You can't be CEO of ExxonMobil without being smart, but there were an awful lot of banks who loaned President Trump an awful lot of cash to build buildings and complexes, and if you think that he's a moron,

I did not say he was a moron, Tillerson said that, not me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He probably would have; did you know Jerry Lewis had a super ego, Dean Martin just could not take it anymore.:(

I know he had a lot of issues ... though I do admire his commitment to the telethons.