Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Originally posted by swanca99

I believe the transfiguration is what Jesus referred to.

In the transfiguration, there is a foretaste, a preview if you will, of the kingdom. We see Christ glorified, Moses respresenting those who had died in ages past and will be resurrected for the kingdom, Elijah representing those who will enter the kingdom without first tasting physical death, and the disciples representing those in the kingdom who are still in their earthly bodies.

Just my humble opinion, although I'm not the only one who believes it.
The transfiguration occured SIX DAYS after Christ gave a prophecy about some of them standing there would not die unitl they saw Him coming in power.

So you are saying that Jesus made the astoundingly impressive, miraculous prophecy that some standing there wouldn't die before the week was out? Is that what you're saying?

That does not make any sense.

Resting in Him,
Clete
:BRAVO: :first:
[CONTEXT]

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hey Turbo,

You know that the post you have quoted in the thread isn't the same post you have quoted here! What, did you just like both posts or what? :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hey Turbo,

You know that the post you have quoted in the thread isn't the same post you have quoted here! What, did you just like both posts or what? :chuckle:
They look the same on my end. Is it not jumping down to the post for you? That's ok, the first post on that page is really good too.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hey Turbo,

Poly PMed me to confirm that I messed up and tried to explain how. So I checked the quote in the opening post, and then I checked the post I linked to, and they were both right. Then I realized I had quoted the wrong post over on the other thread (and fixed it). :doh: For a minute there, I felt like I was taking crazy pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.