Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lion
Zakath asked Turbo:
OK, I'll ask it, "How do you know this?"
By listening to what God says in His #1 best seller of all time:
Gen. 22:12 And God said, “Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.”

Ex. 13:17 Then it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God did not lead them by way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, “Lest perhaps the people change their minds when they see war, and return to Egypt.”

Num. 33:55-56 ‘But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then it shall be that those whom you let remain shall be irritants in your eyes and thorns in your sides, and they shall harass you in the land where you dwell. ‘Moreover it shall be that I will do to you as I thought to do to them.’ ”

Jer. 26:3 ‘Perhaps everyone will listen and turn from his evil way, that I (God) may repent concerning the calamity which I purpose to bring on them because of the evil of their doings.’

Jer. 18:8if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will repent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it.

Isa. 5:3-4 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem and men of Judah, Judge, please, between Me and My vineyard. What more could have been done to My vineyard That I have not done in it? Why then, when I expected it to bring forth good grapes, Did it bring forth wild grapes?

Mark 11:13 And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.
Just a few… the rest of the Bible shows the same thing. In fact, there is no where in the Bible that shows God working in any other way with His creation, than in time with them… er… us… er… them and us.
Exactly! :first:
CONTEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.