Tulsi!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Could have sworn I had a thread going on her. Anyway she's in the news right now because Romney's an idiot.

Response to Treason Accusation​

By Bonchie | Mar 14, 2022 10:00 AM ET
Tweet
e8da74a2-c8f1-416e-80e2-ea81ba26239b-860x475.jpg
(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
I expected Tulsi Gabbard to come back hard at Mitt Romney after the Utah senator accused her of treason, but I’m not sure I expected her to come back this hard. As RedState reported Sunday, Romney lashed out at Gabbard on social media, accusing her of repeating “Russian propaganda” and committing “treasonous” activity, a crime punishable by death.

More: https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/0...ney-in-response-to-treason-accusation-n535775

ok doser

Tulsi Gabbard Mocks ‘Absuridity’ Of Biden Choosing A Female Supreme Court Nominee Who Won’t Define ‘Woman’​

"The hypocrisy and absurdity of this is that she was nominated by President Biden in large part because she is a woman."

Screen-Shot-2022-03-24-at-8.41.05-AM.png

Former 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard tore into Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Thursday for the judge’s assertion that she could not define what a “woman” is because she is not a biologist.

“In order to have a Supreme Court committed to protecting the rights of all Americans, including women, every justice needs to understand there is such a thing as a woman, as distinct from a man,” Gabbard said. “Yet when asked to define the word ‘woman,’ Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said, ‘I don’t know.'”

“The hypocrisy and absurdity of this is that she was nominated by President Biden in large part because she is a woman,” Gabbard added.

ok doser

"... she was nominated by President Biden in large part because she is a woman ...”

The only other criteria considered by Joe the Rapist was that she is black.

I would love to hear somebody ask her if she can define what a "black" is. 😁

Last edited:

ok doser

Hypocrite Joe Biden filibustered a Black female jurist’s nomination in 2003​

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – The second day of confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson is underway.

President Joe Biden wants credit for nominating the first black woman to the Supreme Court, but many people, including Congressman Darrell Issa, are blasting Biden’s efforts as hypocritical.

Back in 2003, Judge Janice Rogers Brown was nominated to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

As a Senator, Joe Biden filibustered her nomination. Not once, but twice.

After a two-year fight she was approved in 2005, and was hailed as a potential Supreme Court nominee following Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s retirement.

However, Biden warned President George W. Bush that if he nominated the first black woman to serve on the Supreme Court, he would filibuster and kill her nomination.

Congressman Darrell Issa joined KUSI’s Paul Rudy on Good Morning San Diego to explain Biden’s disturbing hypocrisy.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This situation just couldn't get any dumber.

ok doser

This situation just couldn't get any dumber.
Always keep in mind what Obama said about Joe Biden, after working daily alongside him for eight long years.

Never underestimate Joe's ability to (foul) things up

Just when you think it can't get any worse, Joe will find a way to make it worse.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Joe seems like he has only half a brain if has one at all. He's stumbling and fumbling.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's lied for years. He's plagiarized speeches too.