Trump's Virtues - Tom Klingenstein

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Trump's Virtues - Tom Klingenstein

Many leading Republicans and conservatives want someone other than Donald Trump to run for President in 2024. But this judgment requires an assessment of Trump’s vices and virtues in the context of our current political and cultural circumstances, as well as an assessment of other prospective Republican presidential candidates. Tom Klingenstein, Chairman of the Claremont Institute, explains Trump's Virtues.

Also

Victor Davis Hanson on “The Case For Trump”

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This short video from Judge Joe Brown should be added to the list.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Eh, I don't have 'TDS' thanks. That applies to those who are still whinging about his 2020 loss and so gullible as to buy into ludicrous election fraud bunk. Watched the video and what predictable nonsense.
In other words, you did not listen to the video. I figured as much. You Marxist have no use for facts or the truth, and when you comment on a post by a conservative you don't even care what the basis of the first post is, all you want to do is make sure you get your lies and insults and hate in as soon as you can. As I said in the other thread, you are a credit to your Marxist party.

And by the way, in case you feel like complaining that I'm constantly calling you a Marxist, I suggest you come to grips with the fact that the Democrat party is the Marxist party in America. Every one of their insane policies has a long-term purpose of establishing a Marxist state. I recently read Mark Levin's book American Marxism and it is 100% right on the money, spot on, bullseye fact.

Arthur Brain

In other words, you did not listen to the video. I figured as much. You Marxist have no use for facts or the truth, and when you comment on a post by a conservative you don't even care what the basis of the first post is, all you want to do is make sure you get your lies and insults and hate in as soon as you can. As I said in the other thread, you are a credit to your Marxist party.

And by the way, in case you feel like complaining that I'm constantly calling you a Marxist, I suggest you come to grips with the fact that the Democrat party is the Marxist party in America. Every one of their insane policies has a long-term purpose of establishing a Marxist state. I recently read Mark Levin's book American Marxism and it is 100% right on the money, spot on, bullseye fact.
Yeah, I did and this is the predictable stuff I'm used to from you anyway if slightly more restrained. I'm no more a Marxist than my cat is a bus stop but you carry on!