Trump will be reelected

eider

You are wrong I definitely understand.

He is not going to just start changing his mind and changing his policies. To think like that is a type of paranoia

Where have I cursed you?

I think you're clueless.
After he is returned then the World will find out about his tenets and wishes.
You've cursed me so many times it's amazing that you have no memory. So I don't believe you at all.

chair

People from China with high fevers were being turned away at the airports.

When? What are you talking about?

Hello? Facts? If international flights were continuing out of Wuhan when they locked down the city- why was there a need for evacuation flights?

God's Truth

When? What are you talking about?

Hello? Facts? If international flights were continuing out of Wuhan when they locked down the city- why was there a need for evacuation flights?
JANUARY 17, 2020 Travelers at 3 U.S. airports to be screened for new, potentially deadly Chinese virus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...rts-screening/

LAX passenger from Mexico City receives medical treatment amid coronavirus fears
Julia Thompson
Dawn Gilbertson
USA TODAY PUBLISHED JANUARY 23, 2020

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ng/4551026002/

...and many more incidences:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...d18_story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuha...-france-2020-1

God's Truth

I think you're clueless.
What good is it for you to speak to me like that? I think you are clueless, now what?

After he is returned then the World will find out about his tenets and wishes.

You had just said in your previous post that you don't say that.

You've cursed me so many times it's amazing that you have no memory. So I don't believe you at all.

This is the second time fo you to tell me how I have cursed you. Why don't you tell?

chair

JANUARY 17, 2020 Travelers at 3 U.S. airports to be screened for new, potentially deadly Chinese virus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...rts-screening/

LAX passenger from Mexico City receives medical treatment amid coronavirus fears
Julia Thompson
Dawn Gilbertson
USA TODAY PUBLISHED JANUARY 23, 2020

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ng/4551026002/

...and many more incidences:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...d18_story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuha...-france-2020-1

Do you bother to read what you linked to? Here's from the last link:
"China has responded to the 2019-nCoV virus by canceling large gathering and closing off entire cities by halting public transport in and out of them, isolating more than 30 million people. The first city to be locked down was Wuhan, but the woman in question seemed to have left before it was put in place, the BBC said"

The Chinese locked down Wuhan. Including international flights. Pretending that they didn't is a lie, and an attempt to hide the failings of the US government.

God's Truth

Do you bother to read what you linked to? Here's from the last link:
"China has responded to the 2019-nCoV virus by canceling large gathering and closing off entire cities by halting public transport in and out of them, isolating more than 30 million people. The first city to be locked down was Wuhan, but the woman in question seemed to have left before it was put in place, the BBC said"

The Chinese locked down Wuhan. Including international flights. Pretending that they didn't is a lie, and an attempt to hide the failings of the US government.

I knew you wouldn't READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE or see the the truth.

What was the WOMAN FROM CHINA HIDING HER FEVER FOR THEN?

chair

I knew you wouldn't READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE or see the the truth.

What was the WOMAN FROM CHINA HIDING HER FEVER FOR THEN?

what? she was afraid that airport fever screening would flag her and prevent her from travelling. She left before Wuhan was shut down. The Chinese Embassy tracked her down.

Here: "The woman left Wuhan - where the new coronavirus emerged late last year - before flights were suspended, but when thermal scanning was in place."

What in the world is your point?

Edit: For those who don't travel much: Airport temperature scanning has been common for years, especially in Asia. They have thermal cameras set up to view the passengers. I think this started back in the SARS days.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I assume you are a US citizen.

I am, born and raised an American, as were my parents and their parents, and theirs before them, since long before there was a United States of America. A native American.

You don't understand the central position of the US among democratic nations?

Sounds UN-ish.

I understand what I mean when I use the term, I was asking what you meant by it.

chair

I am, born and raised an American, as were my parents and their parents, and theirs before them, since long before there was a United States of America. A native American.

Wow. I didn't know that any Native Americans participated in the forum. What Nation or Tribe are you from? Do you speak a Native American language?

ok doser

Wow. I didn't know that any Native Americans participated in the forum. What Nation or Tribe are you from? Do you speak a Native American language?

My native American language is English. The Nation I am from is the United States of America, as I said. That is my sole identity - American. Not "White" American or "African" American or "Irish" American or "Greek" American or any of those other silly terms that are designed to divide us.

American.

United we stand.

Those who seek to divide us wish to see us fall.

ok doser

which brings us back to:

You are the leaders of the Free World.

chair

What do you mean by "leaders of the Free World"?

India is the largest free country on the globe

More than twice as large as the aggregate EU and Russia combined

More than twice as large as the combined populations of Canada, Mexico, Central America and all of South America combined

More than four times the size of the US

Larger than the total population of Africa

Do you believe that Indians consider us their leaders?

Worth keeping mind when discussing population levels:

Last edited:

God's Truth

what? she was afraid that airport fever screening would flag her and prevent her from travelling. She left before Wuhan was shut down. The Chinese Embassy tracked her down.

Here: "The woman left Wuhan - where the new coronavirus emerged late last year - before flights were suspended, but when thermal scanning was in place."

What in the world is your point?

Edit: For those who don't travel much: Airport temperature scanning has been common for years, especially in Asia. They have thermal cameras set up to view the passengers. I think this started back in the SARS days.

What don't you get that she is from Wuhan and you said Wuhan was shut down and didn't let anyone through.

" The first city to be locked down was Wuhan, but the woman in question seemed to have left before it was put in place, the BBC said."

The article goes on to say that the testing for a fever is about the corona virus.. The article doesn't say what you say about it always being done by the airport before corona virus came around.

chair

What don't you get that she is from Wuhan and you said Wuhan was shut down and didn't let anyone through.

" The first city to be locked down was Wuhan, but the woman in question seemed to have left before it was put in place, the BBC said."

The article goes on to say that the testing for a fever is about the corona virus.. The article doesn't say what you say about it always being done by the airport before corona virus came around.

About airport thermal scanning-it's been around for a long time:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-new-security-routine-taking-your-temperature [h=1]Asia Adopts Thermal Imaging To Spot Travelers With SARS[/h]
By Richard BorsukStaff Reporter of The Wall Street Journal
Updated April 28, 2003 12:01 am ET​
SINGAPORE -- Thermal imaging cameras that let authorities see red have turned into a hot item in Asia's war against severe acute respiratory syndrome.​

A growing number of countries are deploying thermal imaging devices at airports and border checkpoints to single out travelers with fevers, a sign they could be infected with SARS.​

Bottom line: Where is the evidence for international flights out of Wuhan after the domestic flights were stopped? Evidence- not claims. You have provided a lot of bluster, but no evidence. And you have provided no explanation for why there was a need for special evacuation flights out of Wuhan, if international flights were still flying.

ok doser

... President Trump cannot be dismissed if he changes his mind about policies during a second term......

Right, but the President governs with the cooperation of the Congress and is restricted from illegal actions by the Judiciary. Three branches of government. Every American child learns this in school.

..... you've cursed me too many times for me to care about you.

What on earth are you raving about now?

God's Truth

About airport thermal scanning-it's been around for a long time:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ur-temperature Asia Adopts Thermal Imaging To Spot Travelers With SARS
By Richard BorsukStaff Reporter of The Wall Street Journal
Updated April 28, 2003 12:01 am ET​
SINGAPORE -- Thermal imaging cameras that let authorities see red have turned into a hot item in Asia's war against severe acute respiratory syndrome.​

A growing number of countries are deploying thermal imaging devices at airports and border checkpoints to single out travelers with fevers, a sign they could be infected with SARS.​
That was during one of the other virus' they were spreading to us.

It still has nothing to do with the article I sent you about the US Government requiring fever testing at airports like the article says.

Bottom line: Where is the evidence for international flights out of Wuhan after the domestic flights were stopped? Evidence- not claims. You have provided a lot of bluster, but no evidence. And you have provided no explanation for why there was a need for special evacuation flights out of Wuhan, if international flights were still flying.

Special evacuation flights out of Wuhan if international flights were still flying? I don't understand what you are talking about.

ok doser

It still has nothing to do with the article I sent you about the US Government requiring fever testing at airports like the article says.

Special evacuation flights out of Wuhan if international flights were still flying? I don't understand what you are talking about.

I'm looking very closely - apparently hidden in your posts is a series of curses against eider

perhaps I need a decoder ring :think:

God's Truth

I'm looking very closely - apparently hidden in your posts is a series of curses against eider

perhaps I need a decoder ring :think:

LOL

But on a more serious note, I want eider to talk to me more about why he said that to me. I've had something similar said to me from others before and never got an answer.

chair

Your claim was that China deliberately helped spread the virus internationally. That they did this by allowing international flights out of Wuhan, even after they stopped domestic flights. I have shown that this is false. One of the proofs that I brought was the fact that special evacuation flights had to be organized, which makes no sense if regular flights were still running.