Trump of GOD???

Letsargue

I Love it; -- G-O-D; I LOVE IT!!!

Christ // the "LAW" of the Universe is Speaking in Silence, to Your Country and World // A-G-E. - To you All, it's JUST a bunch of Rebellion Going On and means NOTHING of G-O-D!!! --- ( Proverbs 1:26 KJV ) -- 26- " (( "I" )) "ALSO" will Laugh at Your Calamity; I will Mock when Your Fear Cometh". --//---

1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV -- 52- "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST (( "TRUMP" )): for the Trumpet shall sound". --//--- Words And "NAMES" Mean Things, but nothing to you ALL!!

Without God in your World // A-G-E; - Look at what's happening. - The LAW / Christ is doing it Again, all most like the last Time in AD70!! --- ( Romans 3:10-11 KJV ) -- 10- "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God". --//---

"V-O-T-E", in YOUR Nation, and Leave the Nation // Kingdom of God A-L-O-N-E as Usual!!!! -- ( "You can not Serve TWO Masters" ). "Either / Either"!!! --- OOHHHH; - SOO Go VOTE!! Clinton and the TRUMP, and none of you can SEE what's going ON!!!

"WILL" the Trump be the final Sound in your World // A-G-E??? - IT Certainly "WILL" Not be the Sound of God, But SATAN!!!!

Just Look at ALL The "STUFF" You All Teach, that has NOTHING To Do With G-O-D, because you All Disagree with each other in All your - "Medicine" // DOCT'RINES from ALL You "DOCTORS" of the Devil!!! -- ( "HEAL" the Spiritually Sick and Crippled, and RAISE the Spiritual DEAD ) with YOUR Doctrine /// Medicine!!!!! -- HHAAAHHHHH!!!

"LORD"; -- I - LOVE IT!!!
(( Watch Y-O-U-R NEWS ))!!!

Paul, David -- 090415

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you have a skewed view of reality, separating yourself from the rest of us in your mind before you ever type. you start a fight in your head and then type as if everybody is your enemy. do you do this at the grocery store too ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you have a skewed view of reality, separating yourself from the rest of us in your mind before you ever type. you start a fight in your head and then type as if everybody is your enemy. do you do this at the grocery store too ?

do you actually know what he said?

Letsargue

If you don't know what he is talking about, leave him alone.

why the fuss?

HA, HAA; -- It doesn't Matter what I say, THEY Cannot leave the "TRUTH" alone!! They Must Spit on it // HIM!!!

Take Care meshak!!

Paul, David -- 090415

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you don't know what he is talking about, leave him alone.

why the fuss?

I DIDN'T MAKE A FUSS. he made a thread in the back alley and started the "fussing". i thought, what's all the fuss ?

that's how the dad from american dad began smoking crack. he wanted to see what all the fuss was about -

this is the back alley, where fussing and fighting are allowed meshak. what are you fussing about ? fuss but don't cuss

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump of GOD???

I don't know him personally so it is hard to tell. He seems like a decent fellow but I don't see why he would be of God. It's probably better to look at his policies rather than his spiritual origins.
And anyway, shouldn't this be in the politics frum?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Trump of GOD???

I don't know him personally so it is hard to tell. He seems like a decent fellow but I don't see why he would be of God. It's probably better to look at his policies rather than his spiritual origins.
And anyway, shouldn't this be in the politics frum?

I have been paying attention to his comments and he reveals his personal life from time to time. He seems to be a decent Christian.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He is a false prophet

Jesus said announce the GOOD news to everybody....false prophets [and their groupies] go whacky

Letsargue

He is a false prophet

Jesus said announce the GOOD news to everybody....false prophets [and their groupies] go whacky

The "TRUTH" // "CHRIST" /// The WHOLE "WORD of GOD" IS The (( "GODLY" )) News, NOT "G-O-O-D", unless you are a "STUPID" Catholic!!! - That's their changing of the Word / Truth // Christ!!!

The Godly News IS NOT Chopped Up in Peace's like (( "YOU" )) "STOOPED L-Y-I-N-G, - God, Hating FOOLS DO-IT!!!!

And You call yourself a "Christian"!!! - What a LIE!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R News )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090515