Trump News

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
As Trump heads into indictment and trial, keep in mind that he has the most inept defense lawyers in history and he’s too far gone to realize how inept they are
As you know, I've been documenting your dismal ineptness, your total failure to defend your ravings on TOL, and so what you say, here, makes me wonder if you're really deluded enough to take yourself seriously when you throw out a phrase like "inept defense". At the very least, for your sake I hope you're not so deluded as to imagine anyone besides you takes you seriously.

7djengo7

As Trump heads into indictment and trial, keep in mind that he has the most inept defense lawyers in history and he’s too far gone to realize how inept they are
How inept you degenerates and all your lawyers must be, since despite the fact that you TDS sufferers have been accusing Trump of being a criminal for at least six years now, he is still not in prison. Your leftard lawyers must be the most inept prosecutors in history, and you and they are too far gone to realize how inept you and they are.

7djengo7

LOL @ perpetual upcoming-ness! And you gullible dupes are falling for it as you always do anytime anyone pays you a little phony lip service.

Tristan Snell is a grifter,

begging for donations from gullible dupes
such as @User Name:

Did you give Tristan Snell even $10, as he begged you to, @User Name? Did you leftards protect the Democrat majority in the House last fall? I guess you should have given him at least the $10 he begged you to give him, but apparently you losers lost because you refused to give away your money to the likes of Snell.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
See what?
This raw story is a raw deal!