Trump Laments Memorial Day Drivers Facing High Gas Prices

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Then you would have to call most Republicans thieves, because they do the same.
Politicians in general seem to profit from their time in office. Its no wonder that the top wealthiest counties in America are the suburbs of D.C. Government contractors love it when money gets thrown at problems.

marke

Then you would have to call most Republicans thieves, because they do the same.
Trump's kids did not hire themselves out to foreign thugs to handle money and influence between their father and his government spending authorizations and the thugs like Biden's son did.

marke

It's odd that I haven't seen you call out any Republicans by name for said "Ungodly wicked criminal behavior." Why is that?
I'm not denying that republicans commit crimes as well as do white racists, but just as the majority of hate crimes are committed by blacks so most violations of federal laws by politicians are committed by democrats.

Arthur Brain

I'm not denying that republicans commit crimes as well as do white racists, but just as the majority of hate crimes are committed by blacks so most violations of federal laws by politicians are committed by democrats.
You do like to assert all sorts of stuff as fact with no actual substantiation for such don't you?

Arthur Brain

Unlike leftist propagandists, I can back up most of what I say with clear evidence.
But yet you don't. You claim all sorts of stuff, promote assertions, call them factual and when pressed for evidence you simply don't provide any. Do so in regards to the claims I responded to you on.

marke

But yet you don't. You claim all sorts of stuff, promote assertions, call them factual and when pressed for evidence you simply don't provide any. Do so in regards to the claims I responded to you on.
What are you contesting now? How about the Justice Department telling Biden that white supremacist murders are the most serious threat to our national security today when there were not more than 6 dozen deaths attributed by government agencies to white supremacy in the last four years, and not all of those deaths could be honestly said to have been committed by white supremacists? Is Biden unaware of the thousands of deaths in America each year at the hands of black thugs? Is Biden just a massive liar or is he really that stupid?

Arthur Brain

What are you contesting now? How about the Justice Department telling Biden that white supremacist murders are the most serious threat to our national security today when there were not more than 6 dozen deaths attributed by government agencies to white supremacy in the last four years, and not all of those deaths could be honestly said to have been committed by white supremacists? Is Biden unaware of the thousands of deaths in America each year at the hands of black thugs? Is Biden just a massive liar or is he really that stupid?
I'ms asking you for evidence for the claims you make. So where is the evidence for any of this outside of your own personal diatribe?

marke

I'ms asking you for evidence for the claims you make. So where is the evidence for any of this outside of your own personal diatribe?
What claim? That democrats refuse to obey election laws requiring voting registries to be purged of the names of ineligible voters? Is this the evidence you have missed?

The Department of Justice filed a lawsuit Tuesday that seeks to stop the state of Florida from purging voters from registration rolls.

marke

Curiously enough, the last time the US has a Budget surplus was under Bill Clinton.

Curiously enough, far leftwing bozos of the democrat party have no clue of the dangers that wasteful spending on foolish global warming ideas driven by bad science buoyed by unrealistic fears of the future force on America and the world.

A clean electricity standard, as championed by President Biden and progressive Democrats, would mandate electricity suppliers reach at least 80% clean energy by 2030, with the goal of 100% by 2035. Sharply declining use of fossil fuels is inevitable if the nation wants to reach those targets.
“If my friends and colleagues think they can eliminate their way to a cleaner environment, it’ll never happen,” Mr. Manchin said.

marke

When will ignorant Americans learn? If crooks are given power in politics then prices will be going up, especially on the poor.

Former President Donald Trump weighed in on gas prices as millions of Americans travel for Memorial Day weekend, saying that it’s a “shame” that they’re considerably higher than they were a year ago.
“I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon,” Trump said in a statement. “Remember as you’re watching the meter tick, and your dollars pile up, how great of a job Donald Trump did as President.”
Good news for anti-American leftists and green energy morons! Biden's anti-American oil production policies are creating huge price increases at the gas pump. Should leftists sing Biden's praises in their social distancing cult gatherings or just silently thank the devil for all that Biden and his demoncrats are doing to transform God Bless America into a leftist atheist "Goddamn America" utopia?

A newly-resurfaced video shows Rev. Raphael Warnock defending Rev. Jeremiah Wright's controversial "God Damn America" sermon, arguing that it was "Christian preaching at its best."
"Jeremiah Wright, whose sermon, by the way, if you haven’t read the whole thing, is a very thoughtful and insightful piece on the relationship between God and government," Warnock, a Senate candidate in Georgia's Jan. 5 runoffs, said in what appears to be a roundtable discussion.

Gas prices have surged to a new seven-year high and while some experts predict they’ll come down soon, others expect more pain at the pump if crude oil prices rise.
For the week of Aug. 2, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline rose by a little over two cents compared to the prior week to $3.159, a seven-year high, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

marke

Here is an accurate fact check: leftist morons who claim Biden had nothing to do with shutting down fossil fuel production in America, resulting in huge increases in energy and gasoline prices, are not honest, not wise, and certainly not reliable fact-checkers. Furthermore, democrats stupidly think crushing the poor with skyrocketing energy costs is a good thing.

On "The Rubin Report" Wednesday, Dave Rubin shared a clip of White House press secretary Jen Psaki arguing that high gas prices are actually beneficial because they will force the U.S. to increase our investment in renewable energy "so that we are not relying on the fluctuations and OPEC."

"Look, our view is that the rise in gas prices over the long term makes an even stronger case for doubling down our investment and our focus on clean energy options so that we are not relying on the fluctuations and OPEC and their willingness to put more supply and meet the demands in the market," Psaki said during a recent press briefing.

When will ignorant Americans learn? If crooks are given power in politics then prices will be going up, especially on the poor.

Former President Donald Trump weighed in on gas prices as millions of Americans travel for Memorial Day weekend, saying that it’s a “shame” that they’re considerably higher than they were a year ago.
“I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon,” Trump said in a statement. “Remember as you’re watching the meter tick, and your dollars pile up, how great of a job Donald Trump did as President.”

Trump actually cares about People. Democrats just care about their hate.