Trump exposes hypocrisy of TOL leftists and pretend non-leftists

musterion

And remember...

Bill-Clinton-FBI-Director-Firing-1993-Vince-Foster.jpg

President Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions on 19 July 1993, one day before Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster, a longtime associate of the Clintons, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

-- the Leftist apparatchiks at Snopes

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That video misses the point of the criticism and concern. Comey resigning is not the same thing as Trump firing him while an investigation is going on. It isn't so much that Comey is beloved suddenly, it's that there is suspicion that there are some ulterior motives behind the firing. You ask what changed. That same question can be turned back at Trump. From what I've seen the only candidate for that would be Comey's recent testimony that had some inaccuracies but that hasn't been a major focus in their explanations.

Greg Jennings

...by exposing the hypocrisy of their Democrat lords and ladies re: Comey.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896/video/1

What changed? Why is Comey now a martyr?

Clinton lost. That's it.

Trump's nailed you ALL on this.
Forget the democrat reaction. It's not important. All politicians have to toe the party line and that makes them hypocritical. It doesn't matter how they feel.

We have a president who was being investigated by an FBI director, whom he had praised not 6 months ago, and that president fired him NOW. That stinks of Comey getting too close to something, or maybe just refusing Trump's absurd loyalty pledge. What kind of president demands loyalty above honesty from his FBI director?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That video misses the point of the criticism and concern.

No it doesn't you fool. The left are liars and hypocrites. They oppose the firing because it is something Trump did.

Comey resigning is not the same thing as Trump firing him while an investigation is going on.

Sort of. Being told to resign is about the same as being fired. There are thousands of investigations going on. There is never a good time to fire. Of course I disagree. It was a great time to fire him. He is to be nonpolitical, and he is very political. Do you need a refresher?

It isn't so much that Comey is beloved suddenly

Of course not. It is because Trump did what is right, and they oppose what is right.

musterion

They're failing at revising their own recent very history. If Clinton had won...somehow...Comey would already be gone for what he said and every one of them here would be a hundred percent behind her for it.

The fact that Trump fired him really has nothing to do with Comey. It simply serves as a reminder that Trump won and Clinton did not. Henceforth nothing Trump can ever do, except die, can possibly be right to these hypocrites.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump exposes hypocrisy of TOL leftists and pretend non-leftists

TOL's "right" are really a bunch of Libertarians pretending to be conservative. If they were conservative, they wouldn't be backing liberal/Libertarian Donald Trump.

Clinton lost. That's it.

There's a tad bit more to it than that. Donald Trump fired the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation knowing that he was being investigated for criminal and possibly treasonous acts.

I'll gladly debate you on Donald Trump's long term ties to Russia, and I'll show that investigation into his connections are well warranted.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL's "right" are really a bunch of Libertarians pretending to be conservative. If they were conservative, they wouldn't be backing liberal/Libertarian Donald Trump.

There's a tad bit more to it than that. Donald Trump fired the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation knowing that he was being investigated for criminal and possibly treasonous acts.

I'll gladly debate you on Donald Trump's long term ties to Russia, and I'll show that investigation into his connections are well warranted.
You think Comey was doing the investigation all by his lonesome?
Just because Comey is out doesn't mean the investigation vanishes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...There's a tad bit more to it than that. Donald Trump fired the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation knowing that he was being investigated for criminal and possibly treasonous acts...

You think Comey was doing the investigation all by his lonesome?
Just because Comey is out doesn't mean the investigation vanishes.

Intimidation is a tactic that is used by tyrants, in this case a sociopath who is a wannabe tyrant. Donald Trump obviously thinks that firing the head of this country's prime federal law enforcement agency will send a message to the next FBI Director: 'Be loyal to me or else'.

The investigation into Donald Trump's connections with Russia will continue and without a doubt will intensify, and Donald Trump has no one to blame for it but himself.

ClimateSanity

Forget the democrat reaction. It's not important. All politicians have to toe the party line and that makes them hypocritical. It doesn't matter how they feel.

We have a president who was being investigated by an FBI director, whom he had praised not 6 months ago, and that president fired him NOW. That stinks of Comey getting too close to something, or maybe just refusing Trump's absurd loyalty pledge. What kind of president demands loyalty above honesty from his FBI director?
Trump is not under investigation

kmoney

Hall of Fame
No it doesn't you fool. The left are liars and hypocrites. They oppose the firing because it is something Trump did.
I don't doubt that part of this is partisan politics but I don't think you can just paint all of this as that.

Sort of. Being told to resign is about the same as being fired. There are thousands of investigations going on.
That people in those videos weren't saying the president should force Comey to resign. And there aren't thousands of investigations involving the president.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't doubt that part of this is partisan politics but I don't think you can just paint all of this as that.

What other choice is there? Those that speak publicly wanted him fired for speaking of the investigation. Trump fired him for not prosecuting Mrs Clinton, and now Trump is wrong. Wake up already.

That people in those videos weren't saying the president should force Comey to resign.

Watch it again.

And there aren't thousands of investigations involving the president.

There are thousands of investigations at the FBI at any one time. And President Trump colluding to Russia is not one of them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That people in those videos weren't saying the president should force Comey to resign. And there aren't thousands of investigations involving the president.

The outrage has to do with the pretend president willfully trying to obstruct justice. It's a crime.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Clinton committed crimes, and he did not recommend prosecution. That is the crime.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is the US Code Mrs Clinton violated, word for word. The Secretary of State needs to know military information. It is to be handled in a manner prescribed by law. She knowingly broke the law with her personal server. Knowingly breaking the law is not the standard here, gross negligence is. And she is guilty of both.

18 U.S. Code § 793

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

It is not to be anywhere except the government servers that secure it. SIPRNet is the name of the network for transmission of the military information she sent on her private server, to people whom have a need to know.

Former director Comey knew this, and choose to politicize her crime and not prosecute her.

Last edited: