Trump Assassination Attempt #3

Ps82

I totally blame the left and that includes a lot of different groups but I assume they all will be voting for Harris and the Dems in November 2023. I've heard replays of what the left has been saying publicly about Trump for a LONG TIME and they were violent things ... not about policies but about their hate for him and what they would like to see happen to him. I know we conservatives express strong feelings about the swamp on the left, but when Hillary started bad mouthing Christianity and believers and calling us and other conservatives deplorable, I understood she deplored people like me. She did not have my good in her heart. Good law abiding citizens, Christians, and patriotic Americans were somehow her enemy. I'm so proud conservatives embraced the nick name as a badge of honor. The left started the vitriol and have continued while blaming the right for being Hitler-like and enemies of our nation. Shame on them. Americans, vote too big to rig! Meet wrong with right and evil with good. God bless and protect our nation.