Trump 2024?

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Let's put an end to this left-wing garbage about Trump and Christians shall we?

Trump achieved the crown Jewel for Christians by getting Roe v Wade overturned. He will go down in history as the greatest president ever for that. Any Christian who was unsure about Trump before is not unsure about him now. In a contest between Trump and a Democrat the Christian will vote for Trump in a heartbeat.

So that is the end of this nonsense, pitting Christians against Trump.

And as for the future, no real Christian will ever, ever, ever vote for a Democrat. Democrats are the party of evil. They are the party of sodomy, murdering babies by abortion, and grooming pedophile teachers. No Christian can vote for them. No muslim can vote for them. The Democrat party is the manifestation of evil in today's world, and it should be branded as a criminal entity and a violator of human Rights because of its slave days. We should have outlawed it long ago the same way Germany outlawed the Nazi party, for there is no difference between the two

Right Divider

Body part
You say you aren't a Trump supporter. Why not?
Like many other intelligent people, I don't "support" politicians in the sense that you think about the subject.
If "support" means that I would choose Trump over Biden, then yes... I would "support" Trump. That is because Biden one of the worst men ever in American politics. Biden is stupid and a habitual liar. Biden is such a terrible liar that he had to drop out of a previous presidential election because of it. But it seems that our standards are much lower these days.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Like many other intelligent people, I don't "support" politicians in the sense that you think about the subject.
If "support" means that I would choose Trump over Biden, then yes... I would "support" Trump.
If you "would support" Trump, you "do support" Trump. There is no point in pretending otherwise.

That is because Biden one of the worst men ever in American politics. Biden is stupid and a habitual liar. Biden is such a terrible liar that he had to drop out of a previous presidential election because of it.
I have to admit that Biden has performed much better than my own low expectations. He has an extensive history of lying but has been relatively honest as president. Biden and the Dems gave us an infrastructure deal that even Republican governors, senators, and representatives are now trying to take credit for to their constituents, even though many of them voted against it. Trump promised to deliver a massive infrastructure deal in 2016 when he was campaigning for the presidency and then did nothing. This alone is a huge win for Biden.

But it seems that our standards are much lower these days.
The Republicans gave us "Dubya" who proved that just about anyone can be president.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If "support" means that I would choose Trump over Biden, then yes... I would "support" Trump. That is because Biden one of the worst men ever in American politics. Biden is stupid and a habitual liar. Biden is such a terrible liar that he had to drop out of a previous presidential election because of it. But it seems that our standards are much lower these days.
Biden is a continuation of the Clinton crime family/presidency, as was Obama, as Gore would have been in 2000, as Hillary would have been in 2016. The left's hatred of Trump, and as you can see from the post directly above me, still W, is rooted in their furious anger at being denied that.

Right Divider

Body part
If you "would support" Trump, you "do support" Trump. There is no point in pretending otherwise.
I understand that your lack of intelligence causes you to speak like this.
I have to admit that Biden has performed much better than my own low expectations.
That's because you're very stupid.
He has an extensive history of lying but has been relatively honest as president.
Utter nonsense. He has lied constantly... like when he tried to take credit for the increase in SS.
Biden and the Dems gave us an infrastructure deal that even Republican governors, senators, and representatives are now trying to take credit for to their constituents, even though many of them voted against it.
It's all smoke and mirrors... but you're too stupid to understand that.
Trump promised to deliver a massive infrastructure deal in 2016 when he was campaigning for the presidency and then did nothing. This alone is a huge win for Biden.
🤣
The Republicans gave us "Dubya" who proved that just about anyone can be president.
No disagreement there. It just shows that politics in America is a corrupt "good ole boys" network.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I understand that your lack of intelligence causes you to speak like this.

That's because you're very stupid.

Utter nonsense. He has lied constantly... like when he tried to take credit for the increase in SS.

It's all smoke and mirrors... but you're too stupid to understand that.

🤣

No disagreement there. It just shows that politics in America is a corrupt "good ole boys" network.
All you offer in reply is baseless contradiction and mockery, which is not a rational response.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
All you offer in reply is baseless contradiction and mockery . . .

Since all you offer are lies and propaganda, the only thing we can offer in return is a mockery of you and your Marxist ilk. Just look at that stupid tweet you posted. Round and round the merry go round of lies we go, and now we are back to the big lie at Biden created these jobs. These are the jobs that Trump created and the Democrats destroyed with their insane dragged-outs covid lockdowns and restrictions.

In 2019 all the news outlets ran the stories of how Trump had achieved the amazing 50-year low unemployment number. The last time unemployment had been so low was under John f Kennedy. Trump did that, not Obama and not Biden.

The sick disgusting degenerates in your Marxist Democrat party destroyed all those jobs with their insane covid madness, and part of the reason they did it was to destroy Trump and win the election. Any president who achieves the lowest unemployment rate since John f Kennedy was a guaranteed lock for re-election and a Democrats knew it. Therefore they took full advantage of covid to destroy the economy and make Trump look bad.

So now you want to take credit for the jobs that you destroyed? Sorry bub, no intelligent person is going to buy that. You can't take credit for jobs that you destroyed slowly crawling back, especially when the insane policies of Biden have nothing to do with it.

If anybody responds to you with mockery it's because you deserve every word of it. You embrace filthy degenerates and you support filthy degenerates and you will get treated like a filthy degenerate

Last edited:

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
So now you want to take credit for the jobs that you destroyed? Sorry bub, no intelligent person is going to buy that. You can't take credit for jobs that you destroyed slowly crawling back, especially when the insane policies of Biden have nothing to do with it.
Trish Regan: Biden is 'living a fairytale' with these lies

Trish Regan reacts to positive job numbers, but still says President Joe Biden is 'living in a fairytale' with lies that the economy is still in good shape & that the United States' inflation problem is not his fault

marke

I have to admit that Biden has performed much better than my own low expectations. He has an extensive history of lying but has been relatively honest as president. Biden and the Dems gave us an infrastructure deal that even Republican governors, senators, and representatives are now trying to take credit for to their constituents, even though many of them voted against it. Trump promised to deliver a massive infrastructure deal in 2016 when he was campaigning for the presidency and then did nothing. This alone is a huge win for Biden.

Biden claimed he did miracles in delivering the US economy from the woes caused by overspending. He is lying, of course, but he does not know that because he is also stupid and mentally imbalanced.

marke

Trish Regan: Biden is 'living a fairytale' with these lies

Trish Regan reacts to positive job numbers, but still says President Joe Biden is 'living in a fairytale' with lies that the economy is still in good shape & that the United States' inflation problem is not his fault

Fascist democrat officials shut down businesses in 2020, putting tens of millions of Americans out of work. After Biden stole the election the leftist fascists opened the businesses back up so Biden could take credit for thousands of Americans returning to work as though Biden himself created new jobs for them. Democrat fascists are not only incompetent but wicked as well.