Trinity Evidence False

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So squeaky, if Jesus was created, when was he created? Was he at the beginning of the creation? Is he an angel before he became the saviour, was he always the savior?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

why do you ask the same question to all non-trins? You cannot convert any non trins to your doctrine by your repetitious questions.

and in the end you mock them.

just saying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So squeaky, if Jesus was created, when was he created? Was he at the beginning of the creation? Is he an angel before he became the saviour, was he always the savior?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
Isnt that a silly question? You tell me what you think this verse is saying.

Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJ)

drbrumley

why do you ask the same question to all non-trins? You cannot convert any non trins to your doctrine by your repetitious questions.

and in the end you mock them.

just saying.

Funny that....speaking of which, you never answered those questions

drbrumley

I said
Isnt that a silly question? You tell me what you think this verse is saying.

Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJ)

Actually it isn't silly. I'm just trying to understand where your coming from. So obviously you believe God was always God, then He decided to create the universe, but before He did that, He created Jesus and all the angels? Is that about right?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And right on que, Meshak ignores the questions again. Me thinks she is trying to hide something.

He was first born of all creation.

Why do you think it is so mystical?

He was the spirit like His Father. so logically yes, He was created an angel.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually it isn't silly. I'm just trying to understand where your coming from. So obviously you believe God was always God, then He decided to create the universe, but before He did that, He created Jesus and all the angels? Is that about right?

I said
Yeah, that's a bit crude but yes.

drbrumley

I said
Are you hiding something? Is there any quile in your questions? Are you forthwith?

Nope, not hiding anything.....you can bet your last dollar though I will put your words up against God's. If that means I have guile in my questions is subjective to you only. I am merely asking questions of you.

drbrumley

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope, not hiding anything.....you can bet your last dollar though I will put your words up against God's. If that means I have guile in my questions is subjective to you only. I am merely asking questions of you.

I said
just like I'm asking questions of you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 20:28 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

28 Thomas responded to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Status
Not open for further replies.