Trinity Evidence False

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Oooops! Your wrong again....

That's a sham, Doc.

Trinitarians setting you straight, ooops. AAANH, what's up doc?

http://www.studylight.org/commentary/acts/20-28.html

When we grant that the greater evidence appears to be in favor of του Κυριου, feed the Church of the Lord, which he has purchased with his own blood, we must maintain that, had not this Lord been God, his blood could have been no purchase for the souls of a lost world.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's a sham, Doc.

Trinitarians setting you straight, ooops. AAANH, what's up doc?

http://www.studylight.org/commentary/acts/20-28.html

When we grant that the greater evidence appears to be in favor of του Κυριου, feed the Church of the Lord, which he has purchased with his own blood, we must maintain that, had not this Lord been God, his blood could have been no purchase for the souls of a lost world.

In the above quote, I figure they are right that the proper reading should be church of the Lord.

But... what they maintain... can be fixed by dropping the t from the word this when they say "had not this Lord been God", which would then read had not his Lord been God.

Whose Son is the Christ?

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says:

44‘ The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies under Your feet.”’

45 So if David calls Him Lord, how can He be David’s son?”…

Last edited:

Lon

In the above quote, I figure they are right that the proper reading should be church of the Lord.

But... what they maintain... can be fixed by dropping the t from the word this when they say "had not this Lord been God", which would then read had not his Lord been God.

Whose Son is the Christ?

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says:

44‘ The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies under Your feet.”’

45 So if David calls Him Lord, how can He be David’s son?”…
:nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You can't convince people steeped in denial. The Trinity doesn't need to be defended, the evidence for it is the entire testimony of Christ in the Bible collectively. Anti-Trinitarians simply choose verses and passages to feed their denial.

There's not one single verse in the OP referencing Isaiah or Revelation either, because the more you broaden the message, the more the Trinity comes into view without even needing to scrutinize the texts.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You can't convince people steeped in denial. The Trinity doesn't need to be defended, the evidence for it is the entire testimony of Christ in the Bible collectively. Anti-Trinitarians simply choose verses and passages to feed their denial.

Men were martyred for denying the trinity doctrine, that indeed is more than enough reason for me to deny it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There's not one single verse in the OP referencing Isaiah or Revelation either, because the more you broaden the message, the more the Trinity comes into view without even needing to scrutinize the texts.

Easy son, you don't know why Squeaky left those scriptures out of his OP.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ten Commandment? Old Testament, not applicable.

I said
No, not according to Jesus.

John 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Oooops! Your wrong again....

I said
To feed the children of God with the truth, the new testament. And all the changes Jesus made.

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting that they were broken then rewritten aint it? ;)

I said
Your right.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The only three in one trinity in the whole bible is serpent, devil, satan.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

The biggest problem with the trinity is it mocks Jesus and God. To believe in the trinity doctrine one must believe that Jesus lied, and Paul lied. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Paul said for us true believers there is only one God the Father.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And the deity of satan.

AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity god in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

xxx There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. Satan is useing the trinity to mock the living God.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.