ECT Trinitarian doctrine supported by baptism

musterion

No, not "the baptismal formula."

1 Cor 12:13

The Holy Spirit is the one now baptizing [identifying and sealing] believers into Christ's Body, just as Christ was the one baptizing Israel with both the Holy Ghost and, in the future, with fire (Matt 3:11).

These baptism are all SOLELY the work of the saving triune God. Humans priests and ministers have NOTHING to do with any of them, and they in no way involve nor require H20.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, not "the baptismal formula."

1 Cor 12:13

The Holy Spirit is the one now baptizing [identifying and sealing] believers into Christ's Body, just as Christ was the one baptizing Israel with both the Holy Ghost and, in the future, with fire (Matt 3:11).

These baptism are all SOLELY the work of the saving triune God. Humans priests and ministers have NOTHING to do with any of them, and they in no way involve nor require H20.

Acts 1 shows the first persons to be baptized into the body of Christ which is the Bride were the 120.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

These 120 had been baptized in water previously and taught that others should be also as they had been--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA