Transgenderism, sex and gender

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You are working WAY to hard at deliberately not understanding. And I don't have the energy or inclination to endlessly debate it with you.

Translation:

"You are not accepting my bald assertions as gospel liberal truth, and I have no way of convincingly explaining and defending the matter to anyone who is unwilling to dogmatically accept the pronouncements of liberal activist social scientists. I further have no way of putting my thoughts into plain English, without using liberal buzzwords, that doesn't sound completely retarded on its face."

Yes. About as I expected. :)

PureX

Translation:

"You are not accepting my bald assertions as gospel liberal truth, and I have no way of convincingly explaining and defending the matter to anyone who is unwilling to dogmatically accept the pronouncements of liberal activist social scientists. I further have no way of putting my thoughts into plain English, without using liberal buzzwords, that doesn't sound completely retarded on its face."

Yes. About as I expected. :)
The fact that you had to post this ego centric nonsense shows what a total waste of time it is trying to discuss anything with you.